Blood 13-Feb-24
Big Dog 14-Feb-24
Pi 14-Feb-24
BAT 14-Feb-24
Big Dog 14-Feb-24
11-Feb-24
The dog had ticks on him.

11-Feb-24
We picked off one today from pooch. Ticks are crap.

12-Feb-24
"Crap" doesn't begin to describe those little bastards. We've both been real sick from them.

12-Feb-24
Ditto our pup after the Mrs took her for a run this AM... Stoopid Ticks.

12-Feb-24
As an ack of revenge, I stuck a little pointy straw into that inflated bastard and got our blood back. I deflated that little shit like a raisin and it had a surprisingly nutty flavor.

That'll teach em !

12-Feb-24
Took a very short walk checking for sheds this morning, no sheds, 3 ticks on my pants….

12-Feb-24
Don’t miss those bastards one bit !!!

12-Feb-24
No ticks in Hawaii?

13-Feb-24
I miss ice fishing.

13-Feb-24
Do you guys give your dogs the all-in-one flea, tick, heart worm meds every month? It really saves a lot of worry.

13-Feb-24
Blood I use the Seresto collar kills ticks quick although I’m not too keen on poison being on the dog but she seems fine.

13-Feb-24
We give our pup the monthly pill but not all year. I wish they had one for me !

13-Feb-24
Seresto collar every 8 months or so and you will never see another tick on your dog again

13-Feb-24
Jeb. Haven’t found one on me yet. Books say they are here but between Molokai and Oahu there aren’t any or at least I haven’t found one

13-Feb-24
My grand dog gets the monthly pill and it works. Ticks jump off him and onto me . Dth, I worry about the tick I don't find ; take precautions.

13-Feb-24
Will do BD but they are not much of a worry out here. They require a cool climate for certain parts of the year to continue their life cycle. That sure as hell ain’t happening where I am. If there are any to be found at all they will be up past 4,000 ft. That is the first thing I researched out here. And there are only 2 kinds that could be out here and they will usually be contained to the areas of importation on host animals. The spinose and dog tick which are found on cattle and dogs. The quarantine office is pretty thorough on their requirements and vaccinations for animals coming here. They also do a thorough inspection of the animals before being released. Of all the half ass things they do out here. They do take their environment and it’s nasty little side critters and viruses very seriously being a couple thousand miles out in the pacific things could turn ugly real quick if something went wrong

13-Feb-24
I use Simparica Trio. One pill. Once a month. Costly, yes, but the ticks that do get on my dogs die fast and anything in their system is killed on the pill.

14-Feb-24
I'm working to set stands before ticks get real active in April.

14-Feb-24
I saw 3 ticks cross country skiing yesterday.

14-Feb-24
They must look bigger with their skis on!

14-Feb-24
PI, how many skis did each tick need ?

• Sitka Gear