WI Shedhead 16-Feb-24
Firsty 16-Feb-24
Groundhunter 16-Feb-24
retro 16-Feb-24
Live2Hunt 17-Feb-24
Live2Hunt 17-Feb-24
Deets 18-Feb-24
16-Feb-24
Check out his video on You Tube. This old guy, is honest and refreshing to listen too

16-Feb-24
Thanks GH, I will tonight. I also like anyone that talks about and hunts WI big northwoods deer. I watched a lot of Ken Norberg's talks on hunting big northwoods. Although he hunted MN and the rifle hunting is during the rut. Totally different circumstances.

16-Feb-24
Ken Nordberg! WOW! I've read a few of his books. Each is a treasure trove of information for the deer hunter who is willing to accept it.

16-Feb-24
Wonder what part of the north is he talking about

16-Feb-24
Yes Case, he has a lot of great information that makes complete sense that I use a lot in my hunting. But, again for us it would be for bow hunting.

16-Feb-24
His bear hunting book is FULL of great information, especially for a newbie. Great to see he’s still at it

16-Feb-24
I would not take any advice from Ken N.

16-Feb-24
This guy is not Ken.Norberg

16-Feb-24
I've got all the Whitetail Hunters Almanacs. Good reading from a time before the circus showed up... The above mentioned video is also a welcome change from the usual deer farming crap on You Tube...

17-Feb-24
Good program to watch. I watched last night. It’s refreshing to see a guy hunt the way I hunt.

17-Feb-24
Good program to watch. I watched last night. It’s refreshing to see a guy hunt the way I hunt.

18-Feb-24
Yep good stuff and modest attitude by him also.

• Sitka Gear