MA-PAdeerslayer 22-Feb-24
Dthfrmabove1 22-Feb-24
Will 23-Feb-24
17-Feb-24

Dthfrmabove1's embedded Photo
While you guys are looking for how the acorn crop is going to be this year. I am checking out the local mast crop here. Trying to figure out where the piggies will be feeding. MANGOES !! Looks to be a good year. Hahaha

17-Feb-24
That’s pretty neat. Humans can eat mangos too, right?

17-Feb-24
Are they yummy?

17-Feb-24
Jeb. They are fabulous if you get the right kind. The local ones are incredible. Never had one like it before. I can’t even put it into words the sweetness they have

17-Feb-24
MaPa unbelievable taste to them.

18-Feb-24
Big time Vitamin C source.

22-Feb-24
Gotta be real. You could hunt me under that tree too... mangoes are amazing! Chop one up, mix with chopped red bell peppers and mint, slather that "salsa" onto a fish you cook and feast. SO GOOD!

22-Feb-24
You could probably double up, put an arrow right through me after you hit Will. I love mangoes!

22-Feb-24
I thinkin' mango daiquiri after I "bag the big one" LOL

22-Feb-24
I have been using them at the bait sites along with fermented pineapples. They can’t leave the stuff alone !!! My navy buddy who I hunt with here has a stand 150 yds away from mine. I had 6 pigs at mine he had 1 last night. Lol.

The pineapple out here hits different. It is actually allowed to ripen on the plant here since the Dole plantation is on Oahu. I have never tasted a pineapple Like these. The ones you guys get are a couple weeks from being ripe so if you eat pineapple. Let it ripen for a while. You want to be able to pull a leaf out easily and you should be able to smell the pineapple when you walk into the kitchen.

22-Feb-24
Thanks mister pineapple master! I shall try that this week

22-Feb-24
Hahah. Napa. Use it in the sweet and sour pork dish

23-Feb-24
Oh Crap. I could survive on pineapples and mangoes so long as there was a good protein source too. I would just eat the bait pile DFA!

• Sitka Gear