Hank_S 24-Feb-24
Quinn @work 25-Feb-24
muskwa 26-Feb-24
muskwa 26-Feb-24
Hank_S 27-Feb-24
Cazador 27-Feb-24
tradi-doerr 27-Feb-24
23-Feb-24
CBA, your website is not working for memberships. I tried on my PC, and my phone last week, and just today. I sent an email to [email protected] a week or so ago, without any response. Can you have someone review and let us know when it is up and running?

23-Feb-24
PM sent

23-Feb-24
Had a similar issue back in January. Noticed I hadn't gotten the last two issues of the magazine so I thought my membership had expired. Emailed [email protected] and never got a response. Emailed the chairman, no response. Finally got a response from the magazine editor. I then heard from the chair and membership and she said that there was an issue with emails. Apparently it's not fixed. There used to be phone numbers listed in the magazine but no more...privacy issues was the reason I was given. Pretty hard to conduct business when you can't communicate.

24-Feb-24
Heck, I haven’t gotten a copy of the magazine in so long…I thought that they quit publishing it!

25-Feb-24
Now that you mention it I don't think I've gotten a magazine for a few issues now?

26-Feb-24
Hank, you haven't gotten a magazine since February 2023 (LAST YEAR) when your membership expired. Get all the info before airing out any grievances on a public forum.

Quinn (Chad Ford)- We missed the deadline for the January issue for some internal hurdles and we couldn't deliver in time. The March issue is in mail boxes as we speak. And the May issue is already in the queue. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We take full responsibility for the January issue being late. But we rolled it into the March issue and this will not happen again moving forward.

I am always looking for articles and photos from our members. Come be APART of this with us. It is YOUR magazine. Also, please see my article in this issue on the LION ban... I hope I spoke well for every member we serve.

Cazador (Chad) entered this chat the right way and with some class. Chad, thank you. I left you a message.

The website had a coding issue that our web designer is working on. We changed our membership manager and she had a problem with email correspondence at first as apart of a learning curve. Should not be a problem moving forward.

Fellas- The magazine is made up of a small committee of us. I am the Co-Editor as well as Big Game Chairman. Call me directly (970.420.3771- Joe Bradley) with issues before getting on social media or Bowsite.

I assure you our goals are to the benefit of our members, but we are a VOLUNTEERED group. I spend as much time on the magazine and CBA Banquet per week as I do my real job. The magazine has transformed into a great publication that I am proud of.

However, you have no idea the time and dedication it takes from me and some very astute collaborative minds who are committed for no other reason than serving the CBA and its members. We take pride on what we do and it is a lot more work than any of the critics on this website will realize.

Again, my number is listed above.

Joe Bradley Co- editor (volunteer) CBA Records Chairman (volunteer)

I hope to see you all at the banquet March 9th. We have put on a great show and this year will be no different! We have a full awards on the docket and some great auction items and vendor booths.

(Cazador will be on stage twice with the #1 Whitetail and #2 Mountain Goat. Thank you for your participation.)

26-Feb-24

muskwa's embedded Photo
muskwa's embedded Photo

27-Feb-24
"Hank, you haven't gotten a magazine since February 2023 (LAST YEAR) when your membership expired. Get all the info before airing out any grievances on a public forum."

Yes, I did let my membership in CBA lapse...unbeknown to me, clearly an oversight on my part. That has been rectified.

27-Feb-24
Problem solved. The site is up and running.

27-Feb-24
Got my magazine in the mail yesterday

• Sitka Gear