peterk1234 27-Feb-24
Rooster 27-Feb-24
peterk1234 27-Feb-24
Big Dog 27-Feb-24
spike78 28-Feb-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 28-Feb-24
26-Feb-24

spike78's Link
I guess our taxes aren’t high enough even though we drive out 50k people a year. Hey I have an idea raise more taxes!!!!

26-Feb-24
You'll own nothing and like it

26-Feb-24

Huntskifishcook's Link
Don't worry, politicians always spend our money wisely and frugally.

27-Feb-24
Vote

27-Feb-24
Yes cause there all ready doing so much with what they are receiving now. Leagal pirating.

27-Feb-24
BD, Dems are 60% in this state voting will never be in our favor.

27-Feb-24
All of us are just cash cows to fund the illegals.

27-Feb-24
Spike I thought registered Dems are around 40% Repubs 30% the rest independent.

We need 10% of the independent vote to be in the game.

In fact our recent local election (regarding school board issues ) was lost by far less than the number of registered R voters who didn't vote.

***Look at Thursdays vote in Ma. " Healthy Child act" it's a permission to sexualized kids at a very early age.

If you don't want them to learn what certain sex acts are all about .... Go to "Massachusetts Family institute" . Read it and add your outrage there.

27-Feb-24
The legislation ( TAX) is “designed to arm local governments with greater tools and supports to chart their own course and make local management more efficient and effective,” ??? Permission to spend and do as they want to. No, thanks.

"More" will never make them creative or frugal with what they have. It makes them worse at managing and grows the programs beyond necessity. Charting their own course ? That's two lions and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. More efficient and effective ? Sure buddy, you're already less efficient and effective, so you want to multiply your contribution to this failure ? No, thanks.

I have a stinking feeling it's being redirected to the sanctuary guests ... But maybe I'm paranoid!

27-Feb-24
Pi , you are correct!! Going above and beyond for these people.shutting down schools in NY to house them.free health care and housing.you are not paranoid.just saying and I hate politics on bowsite.

27-Feb-24
Bye bye Mass! As soon as I can leave which is soon.

27-Feb-24
Arch 3-5 more years and I’m out.

27-Feb-24
I'm gonna go south... and loiter around the Southern border. I'll hop on a free bus ride back to our happy sanctuary state and enjoy an all expense paid vacation. Maybe I'll just keep the con going and try burglary as a new career.

As a backup plan, if I get caught and released a few times too many ... I'll identify as Pi and resume my life.

Now to pick a country of origin... let's see ... maybe Canada .

27-Feb-24
Sounds like a plan. I'm in. I can still collect unenjoyment.

27-Feb-24
You speak Canadian ? Eh ? Bring a hockey stick !

27-Feb-24
My taxes are outrageous and I need a kidney belt on to drive down my road! The end for me is getting closer six to eight years and it’s goodbye taxachusetts!

27-Feb-24
Did I ever tell you guys I miss Mass? I probably didn't. :)

When you can, buy a tiny home, minimize your income, simplify your life and fly under the radar. Under the radar is a great place to be, no matter where you decide to reside.

27-Feb-24
And live happily ever after. It’s coming Peterk.

27-Feb-24
I'm rooting for you Rooster!

27-Feb-24
Peter, wonderful advice : simplify life and "fly under the radar". It works.

28-Feb-24
Pete, did you buy a tiny home?

28-Feb-24
Hey all… really stinks not being in mass anymore :). Whatever you do when you leave don’t bring the blue ass hats with you or they’re gonna ruin every other state too.

• Sitka Gear