BAT 28-Feb-24
DanaC 28-Feb-24
Will 28-Feb-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 28-Feb-24
Lunker 28-Feb-24
Will 29-Feb-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 29-Feb-24
27-Feb-24
Weird question for you guys. I noticed the other day, that if I try to type bowsite into the address bar, it wont open, but if I search it via google/etc, then click the suggested link, it will open.

Any of you noticing that?

Recently my browser updated, and I'm wondering if there is some security issue between it and bowsite or something. It's not a big deal, as it has an easy work round, but it got me curious.

27-Feb-24
Same here. It happened last night but I used the work around to get on.

27-Feb-24
Good to know I'm not alone BC... I have to check Edge or Firefox to test my browser hypothesis... Not a big deal, with the work around, so my motivation to explore this is low... though I'm a bit curious...

27-Feb-24
I can't access my private message space.

27-Feb-24
withdrawal is tough....LOL

27-Feb-24
Especially if you have arms like a T -Rex.

27-Feb-24
I couldn't access my p messages yesterday. Their watching.

27-Feb-24
Well. It is bowsite. It's very broken. But still one of the only places worth going to. Well the massachusetts forum that is. You just need to be creative lately to get here.

The main forum is just a dumpster fire. But that's another subject all together.

27-Feb-24
Let us know if you figure out a fix for this issue.

28-Feb-24
It’s working now fellas.

28-Feb-24
I assumed the site was down, maybe for maintenance? Having BowSite withdrawal symptoms…

28-Feb-24
I suspect the code this site is written on is ancient, and a bit wonky. Doesn't even support WYSIWYG...

28-Feb-24
Yep, MAPA nailed it. Today I tried it and it worked. So... Must have been a glitch somewhere...

Dana I think you are correct. I know for several years Pat (the owner) has noted in some posts on the main page that he's got an update on deck, just has to workout kinks and stuff... Maybe that will happen soon.

Who knows.

Pete is correct though, this page (MA) is excellent - because of YOU all.

28-Feb-24
The “foreigners” make this mass page even better ;).

AKA me and Pete hahahah. Hopefully I’ll have some adventures to post soon !

28-Feb-24
Stay in your lane mappa. And use your BLINKA !

29-Feb-24
Hey, don't forget DFA and his tropical paradise :)... Oh, and PublicLandHunter who, last I knew, was on a military base in, I think Alabama... And is it Cougar in ME.

Oh, and I dont remember his handle, but Jonathan who was up in VT...

Probably others. The MA page is the best thing on Bowsite, so it makes sense that all you "expats" hang out here. We still love you!

29-Feb-24
Agreed Will! The love is mutual!

• Sitka Gear