Orion 13-Mar-24
pronghorn21 13-Mar-24
Hondolane 14-Mar-24
Orion 14-Mar-24
samman 14-Mar-24
tradi-doerr 14-Mar-24
07-Mar-24

Stix's Link
HOWL is requesting another round of emails from residents regarding opposition to the wildlife commissioners nominees. The anti hunting groups are spreading emails that the previous emails are bot/ai generated and not real. Please edit the pre formed email to indicate that you are a real resident, not a bot.

07-Mar-24
Done.

13-Mar-24

Bow Bullet's Link
Another spit in the face of hunters and anglers by Polis and his cronies.

13-Mar-24
Ziek where you at buddy? You still think voting for Polis was good for hunters and hunting?

13-Mar-24
I signed it again and for the record I did not vote for the governor and his Husband. Always a bad idea to vote for Democrats

14-Mar-24
Oh Ziek will say it’s trumps fault anyway..

14-Mar-24
He has definitely disappeared from these threads maybe his TDS has him bed ridden.

14-Mar-24
Now that Polis knows his appointees will win regardless of what the masses think and tell their reps, look out for a worse replacement for Skiba.

14-Mar-24
This^^^^ Polis will find another to take Skiba place, or convince him to step up again. Polis I'm sure made many phone call to his minions to vote them in, maybe even playing it a close vote to keep it from looking to much like (tyranny) an attack by anti's.

• Sitka Gear