arch2112 10-Mar-24
Big Dog 11-Mar-24
Ungie01201 11-Mar-24
Will 11-Mar-24
Will 11-Mar-24
Dthfrmabove1 13-Mar-24
drslyr 13-Mar-24
09-Mar-24
Can anyone else not post pics ???? . This site has been having some Problems as of late and it’s getting pretty damn annoying. I haven’t been able to post pics for a couple days now.

09-Mar-24
I couldn’t even log in for a solid week! Def been hit or miss lately. This is the only “social media “ I have so I hope that whoever is supporting it is able to pull it together.

09-Mar-24
Unfortunate for sure—you would be astonished at the monster coyotes I’ve shot and huge fish I’ve caught these past couple days.

09-Mar-24
I noticed if the pics are of a certain size due to high resolution, I could not post them. I have an app now that will change the compression rate so the size of the file is smaller. Not sure if that is your issue.

09-Mar-24
They are in the process of an update is the word…

09-Mar-24

09-Mar-24
Post up picks throw phone on the couch and walk away. If that doesn't work pick phone up hold it over head spin three times doing high kicks. That'll work.

10-Mar-24
I've had trouble posting pics for at least a year now. The easiest solution for me has been to take a screenshot of the photo, which must shrink the file size, then I can post it without issue most of the time.

10-Mar-24
Oh sorry, I thought Dth was referring to the World Turkey Federation.

10-Mar-24
Huntski. I get an admin error and different link when I try and post them with all sorts of mumbo jumbo they tech guys would understand.

10-Mar-24

Cougar's embedded Photo
Cougar's embedded Photo

10-Mar-24

arch2112's embedded Photo
arch2112's embedded Photo

10-Mar-24
I couldn't post the original pic and had to compress before it worked. The error message just said I was blocked. Didn't give a reason. Once I tried shrinking the file size I don't see the error.

11-Mar-24
Wish I knew how to post a pic. Don't know the jargon; that's a problem. Grandkids not around to help. How did we survive before this cyber BS ?

11-Mar-24
I could not from computer last week... but was able to from my phone yesterday.

11-Mar-24

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Zero to do with Archery, just the first image that came up when I opted to "choose file" as a test. I think they must finally be trying to do the update that has been much rumored for years though, as the site has been weirder and quirkier than normal lately.

11-Mar-24
Cool - let me post a pic from the PC. I try to never open this site on my phone at this point so I dont get sucked in to often... So perhaps a phone OS issue with the sites older software?

13-Mar-24
Well finally was able to get the site to open after 2 days. I guess they don’t like people from Hawaii on the MA forum

13-Mar-24

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Owwwoooooooo

• Sitka Gear