Paul@thefort 11-Mar-24
cnelk 11-Mar-24
Bow Bullet 11-Mar-24
Stix 11-Mar-24
pronghorn21 11-Mar-24
Orion 13-Mar-24
Orion 13-Mar-24
11-Mar-24
DENVER, Colo. – Due to inclement weather forecasted for this week, Colorado Parks and Wildlife Director Jeff Davis has made the decision to move the March Commission meeting to a completely virtual format. This means there is no option to attend the meeting in person, and all business will be conducted virtually. The agenda and reference materials for the March Parks and Wildlife Commission meeting can be viewed online on the Commission meeting page. The meeting will be livestreamed on Youtube. With this change from a hybrid meeting format to a virtual format, CPW is opening another opportunity to sign up for public comment. Pre-registration for public comment is required. The sign up for virtual public comment can be found here and the deadline to pre-register is Tues., March 12 at 4 p.m. MT.

As always, comments may be sent to the Commission email address at [email protected]. Please note that written comments will be provided to Commissioners in advance of their May meeting.

11-Mar-24
What a bunch of cowards at cpw. Can't look people in the eye in person so they use the excuse of weather. That's why there's actually a law trying to be passed this year to force them to have meetings in person. Every hunter in the state ought to be blown up all of their phones tomorrow. I live about 10 minutes from their office on 6060 Broadway.

11-Mar-24
According to Denver weather watch: This storm could bring some big impacts on Thursday, which is why a Pinpoint Weather Alert Day has been issued.

Perez said the storm is looking like it could be a high-impact event. Travel will most likely not be advised on Thursday, so those able to work from home should look into it. Snowfall from the storm could be heavy at times.

11-Mar-24
And to think thousands of people in Colorado are going to HAVE to go to work those days.

11-Mar-24
@pronghorn21 - the bill should also include a provision that will not allow appointees to vote prior to confirmation

11-Mar-24

Stix's Link
Attached is the sign up to testify virtually.

Issue 28C is the BGSS comments

11-Mar-24
I signed up for Thursday

13-Mar-24
Typical government agency getting out of work or commitments. Can't believe a little snow is stopping in person meetings. I don't recall them cancelling or making people phone in to meetings during the 80s , 90s, or early 2000s when it snowed. Is this the first time it's snowed in Denver?

13-Mar-24
I'm so glad the anti-lion hunting gal got confirmed yesterday that's exactly what we need on the wildlife commission. Ziek how do you feel about that? You still think voting for Polis was good for hunters and hunting?

• Sitka Gear