Pasquinell 27-Mar-24
Stringcheesehead 29-Mar-24
Groundhunter 29-Mar-24
19-Mar-24
Just a friendly reminder Bonus Turkey Permits are on sale this week

19-Mar-24
Thanks for the heads up

19-Mar-24
It's gaining in popularity. First year that period B was not offered in leftovers for zones 1 and 3.

20-Mar-24
I saw at least 75 turkeys in Washington/Ozaukee County yesterday, driving home from work and on my errands afterwards. Mequon, Germantown, Richfield, Town of Polk, Slinger area CRAZY!!

21-Mar-24
The DNR has their hands full with these extra tags. I logged in at 9:45am and when it started at 10:00am I was 7600 in line, by that time the tags left were D.

25-Mar-24
Herbp had the same experience. I was 1476 in line with about 2500 tags left for the zone, time I wanted (D). When my turn came up there were sold out. Had to go to E.

Huh? How does that work, they working in collaboration with Ticket master?

26-Mar-24
The three of us all got Zone 1, time C on Monday. My son and his friend both got time D, Zone 1 on Saturday. No issues for us, you guys in a different Zone? BC

26-Mar-24
BC..... I have a deer camp in Vernon County. Once a turkey capitol, I see more in the UP. Zone 1 always has lots of tags available. Big Zone.

Now trying to get Zone 2 or 3, that's alot tougher.

26-Mar-24
You are much better off getting tags in person for leftovers both turkey and doe tags.

26-Mar-24
So why is " In Person" any advantage, have to explain that one,

26-Mar-24
The best way to draw a tag for the first 3 time periods is to apply in Dec. I beleive it states that all the leftover or bonus tags are drawn from a virtual pool regardless if you log in or try the in-person. I logged in at 945am and was able to draw a tag for zone 3 time period c . I believe I checked out and logged off by 1015 .

26-Mar-24
Ground hunter, because you don't have to wait as long as you do online. Which when you buy online, they will place you at random. Back when they offered less than 50 antlerless tags in my county. I would go in person and be logged in online at the same time. Always got my tag first doing it in person.

27-Mar-24
Here is what I've found while trying to pick right times- watch for congested parking lots, go prior to sales events and shop during off peak hours.

Positive -No ticks, no cleaning and better tasting with limited bones.

Negative - No beards or spurs to measure or tail fans to accumulate dust.

29-Mar-24
There's only so many digital "lines" to avoid everyone logging on and buying all tags in 30 seconds and not giving in person customersa fair chance. The license retailers can process you as fast as they can punch the info in. Used to be a license retailer so no speculation just trying to help others understand the system.

29-Mar-24
I bought on line at Fleet Farm, twice, to have a chance, I had to be there and stand in line for 2 hours prior.... not anymore.....

• Sitka Gear