Ungie01201 20-Mar-24
Jebediah 20-Mar-24
ARLOW 20-Mar-24
Ungie01201 20-Mar-24
BC 20-Mar-24
Big Dog 20-Mar-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 20-Mar-24
19-Mar-24
Not that I want to wish away the spring and summer, but just got permission on a new 125 acre farm up the road from my old honey hole in CT... right over the MA line... so pumped. Can't wait to hunt it next September!

19-Mar-24
Ungie. Hey, um, so... I'm a nice guy man. I mean, I can be fun to hang out with. I dont mind dragging... Yah, so, um... I'm just putting that out there. ha ha ha :)

Congrats man! Enjoy the heck out of learning that new block of land!

19-Mar-24
Ungie, that spot sounds like it's gonna be good.

19-Mar-24
Sounds great—good luck! Just got permission to put a bear bait on some private property in a nearby town, in September. Was deer hunting (wandering around) there last fall, found this spot that looked perfect for a bait, figured “what the heck.” Called the landowner and he said “sure—go for it.” I was astonished.

19-Mar-24
Ungie good for you man. One guy scores one guy gets shot down in flames. I'm the other guy. That crotchety ol bastard

19-Mar-24
If you’re “prepping,” does that make you a “prepper?”

19-Mar-24
Wish away spring and summer? Probably would if I could. Turkeys? Not really my thing. Fish? Caught enough. Bring on September!

19-Mar-24
Will is most definitely down to drag!!! Offer went both ways for us several times lol. I always knew if I needed help I could call him and if he was available he’d be on his way!

20-Mar-24
I hear ya Jed... i don't want to wish it away because my youngest will be off to college in the fall. I just want to enjoy the time until she goes... with the older one being away at school already, I know it's going to be a big change... I'll be down and out, so I assume I will be hunting pretty hard come mid September after they are both away...

20-Mar-24
Very good point. You’ve got the right idea!

20-Mar-24
Ungie I am in the same shoes. My daughter is a sophomore at Uconn and my son will be attending Alvernia College in the fall. It is gonna be wierd with no kids in the house next fall........

20-Mar-24
Exactly Arlow! My older daughter is at Siena and my younger will most likely be going down to Quinnipiac... I'll be lost...

20-Mar-24
Don’t worry. Before you know it you’ll be taking grandkids hunting. It happens quick. Enjoy!

20-Mar-24
BC.....yup, cool to be there when they get their first deer , the one they never forget.

20-Mar-24
I remember like it was yesterday Big dog…

• Sitka Gear