Pasquinell 22-Mar-24
Gileguy 25-Mar-24
Live2Hunt 26-Mar-24
Groundhunter 26-Mar-24
Gileguy 26-Mar-24
21-Mar-24

Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Anyone else get their catalog? Chock full of great stuff. Larry and his wife are awesome people and great people to do business with.

21-Mar-24
I know of them, I have not ordered anything from them, yet?

21-Mar-24
Live it's a good one! Have that credit card on the ready! Bear is making the Montana longbow with bamboo now.... I keep going to that page and drooling!

22-Mar-24
Good folks to deal with and order from.

22-Mar-24
LOL, every book that sells bows I get the itchy credit card feeling. 3 rivers has a new Omega (?) that I am interested in. But, I am interested in many bows. Traditional archery is not cheep, but fun!!!!

22-Mar-24

Huntcell 's Link
if you did not get the catalog yet, you can go to the website at the link and request one.

https://www.lostnationarchery.com/

22-Mar-24
I ordered some wood arrows from them with 6 field tips and 6 broadheads on them. Those broadheads were razor sharp and I called Larry to ask what he uses to get them so sharp. His answer: Janice my wife!

Great people to deal with.

25-Mar-24
I didn't know about them, thanks for the info. I'm ordering some Zwickey broadheads from them for my new ILF. Will try to stop this fall if I draw a deer license, love the family shops. Anyone else applying to hunt South Dakota?

26-Mar-24
I've thought about a hunt to the Dakotas Gil, have not been out of state on a hunt for awhile. I was looking at North Dakota, may look harder when I retire in 3 years. Maybe 2-1/2 years.

26-Mar-24
Gile, I loved SD, and started there in 1998, east river by Lebanon on a bird hunt. Once I saw what I could shoot for deer there, I was back bowhunting all the time. Had to go thru Fish and Game for tag, but there was no draw.

Shot my best buck, in a junk yard, in semi abandoned tow... Sat on a chair on top of an old suburban. Great scrape area, surrounded by sunflower fields. Shot another one by a water filtration plant. No one cared where I bow hunted. Last hunt was 2013........

26-Mar-24
Amazing how friendly the ranchers in the Dakots have been. Not sure why but my experiences in SW Minnesota were the exact opposite.

• Sitka Gear