Coondog 28-Mar-24
Coondog 28-Mar-24
longbeard 28-Mar-24
longbeard 28-Mar-24
billymac 28-Mar-24
Big Dog 29-Mar-24
2Wild Bill 30-Mar-24
27-Mar-24
Looking for a new archery target. I'd like to pick up a deer target maybe Rinehart or Delta, Nothing I've seen gets any really good reviews. Definitely will take a ride this weekend and see what Barry has. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thanks

27-Mar-24
What kind of reviews are you looking for? A lot of factors go into a target… how many days you’re shooting at it throughout the year, if you’re leaving it out year round, shooting broadheads at it, price, etc

27-Mar-24
JMO, it’s INSANITY to tear up a 3D with blades….

At the club, all we shoot is Rinehart these days. With 150 members and good attendance at monthly open shoots, they get pretty hammered….. But few others hold up for squat….

27-Mar-24
JMO, it’s INSANITY to tear up a 3D with blades….

At the club, all we shoot is Rinehart these days. With 150 members and good attendance at monthly open shoots, they get pretty hammered….. But few others hold up for squat….

28-Mar-24
I shoot so much that it doesn’t matter if I’m shooting broadheads or not at 3d targets. Going to need to repair or replace the core every year. I shoot better at 3d targets (after all I am a bowhunter) than spots on bags, blocks, etc. So I’ll keep tearing up 3d’s ;)

28-Mar-24
Durability, will leave it out mostly year round. Mostly field points but broad heads. $300-$400. 2-3 days a week thru archery season. I have a bag and a block just looking to switch it up a bit.

28-Mar-24

28-Mar-24
I’d go with a Rinehart. They seem to hold up well with leaving them outside. You’ll see wear along the back, but other than that it should stop your arrows just fine. Replacement cores aren’t that pricey on their deer targets since they are smaller targets.

28-Mar-24
I’d go with a Rinehart. They seem to hold up well with leaving them outside. You’ll see wear along the back, but other than that it should stop your arrows just fine. Replacement cores aren’t that pricey on their deer targets since they are smaller targets.

28-Mar-24
I only shoot one arrow per year on average at a new target every year.

28-Mar-24
Ooopps sorry. Disregard previous post. I read that completely wrong! Now I see, you’re talking about backyard practice targets

28-Mar-24
Thanks longbeard

29-Mar-24
Coondog, shred those targets and buy Sitka; it's only money . LOL

30-Mar-24
I understand that using ArmorAll on the backs of targets helps preserve them.

• Sitka Gear