Contributors to this thread:
Big Dog 28-Mar-24
Josh22 28-Mar-24
Will 28-Mar-24
Big Dog 28-Mar-24
Will 28-Mar-24
Deerdawg 29-Mar-24
28-Mar-24
Magnus 150gr single bevel BH. Looks good for a 500gr arrow build.

28-Mar-24
Might have to check those out. I love the magnus broadheads I have. Great customer service too, I damaged one during a practice session and they replaced it no questions asked.

28-Mar-24
Magnus makes great heads. And the service is awesome, as Josh noted. Ill always remember posting to the main page here a story of my wife shot her first deer. I noted she was using stingers and that they performed great despite short dl and only around 40# draw.

A couple days later I get a dm and it's one of the companies owners. He wanted our address and sent her a Magnus ball cap for her first deer.

That's pretty dang cool!

28-Mar-24
Will, Magnus has great customer service. These new heads will be great. I shoot the Black Hornets and have had continued success with them out of my old XBow.

28-Mar-24
Definitely a good company with good products BD. The Mrs here still has stingers in the quiver. Those Black Hornets look nasty in a good way, glad they are working well for you.

29-Mar-24
Tried the Magnus Stingers last year, switched from mechanicals, nice to not deal wit broadheads that dont keep deploying. Put down two deer, Blood trail smaller but they worked for me. If i go heavyer id try their single bevel. Great reviews and customer service.

• Sitka Gear