Lunker 30-Mar-24
Jebediah 30-Mar-24
Big Dog 31-Mar-24
Will 01-Apr-24
Big Dog 01-Apr-24
Will 01-Apr-24
Big Dog 01-Apr-24
28-Mar-24
I've never spent much time on there. I've tried, but it just never was a great fit for me, unlike this forum.

But I gotta say, that forum has just turned to absolute trash. I'd join faceplant if I had the desire to engage in the crap that gets discussed on that forum.

Okay, I'm done. Feel better now that let that out :)

28-Mar-24
I feel that I'm being targeted (bah ha ha)... I've been trying to bail Pete... I'll try harder. It's a total crap show - agree or disagree with the info being shared, a lot of those threads do turn into a crap show. Or perhaps a Richard Measuring Contest is more accurate. Either way, it's not good. And I'm weak and will drop a comment. You would be proud, though; I've taken your advice from the past, probably 20 times in the last 2 months, and deleted a multi-paragraph article - err, post which I recognized would just get more grumpiness back. So I said F-it and hit delete... So, I'll turn a new leaf. Because weirdly, disappointing a fellow MassHole (it's a birthright and to be worn with honor - even in Big Sky Country) feels like a dam breaking. I'll leave the crap show to Dana. Except the funnies. I'm strong, but not cold turkey strong.

28-Mar-24
Nah, not targeted at you Will. But I'm glad you remembered our exchange. It works, right?

29-Mar-24
I think I feel that way on just about every forum Ive participated in except this one. As an old fart my patience for that crap has waned and rarely even visit anything but this one. I can pretty much say the same for watching the news…….

29-Mar-24
This place is great, kudos to all of you. Everyone who knows me says I’m the oldest 43 yr old in the world. This is the only forum or social media I ever engage in, I consider everything a waste of time and energy. Again thanks to everyone on here that makes it such a friendly and helpful place to discuss the great outdoors, and that contributes to the funny and food threads!

29-Mar-24
I stick to this forum only on here... this is actually the only forum I belong to and participant in anywhere now.

29-Mar-24
The big game forum is an utter disaster. An echo chamber of opinions curmudgeonly attitudes. Josh I'm under 40 and a handful of my close friends call me Gramps for the same reason lol. This is also my most frequented social media page. I have two Instagram pages, one for my business and another professional account, neither of which I update nearly enough. Instagram seems to be better than FB as long as you stay out of the comments section, if possible, I would not participate in either.

29-Mar-24
I've read some post from time to time but cant be bothered with all the politics and BS. Amazing how a few can ruin it for so many.

29-Mar-24
Pete - Phew... But also, Yes. You get to vent a bit, then let it go. Sorta cathartic... But also a time suck. I'm going to work on just not opening the dang thing.

29-Mar-24
Empowered by invisibility, guys on some forums are hitting lap top keys with their dicks. Might as well say it.....it's pathetic behavior.

29-Mar-24
Agreed Big Dog!

29-Mar-24
I’ve transferred most of my activity from the CT forum to MA. You all are active.

29-Mar-24
You mean that figuratively, right BD? It’s now a mental image I’m having trouble shaking.

29-Mar-24
Jeb, one of my inept metaphors but you might be right ,LOL

29-Mar-24
The big game forum seems to have a lot of people who think they are elite.

29-Mar-24
I read the Big Game forum and enjoy it. I also read multiple state forums in states where I hunt. If you don't like a thread title or content, just skip it. I do that here on the MA forum. I never read a gun thread, just not my thing. But there are many others that catch my interest. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water......

29-Mar-24
Look, BigDog, I have really, really, really big hands for a 6 foot tall guy... BAHHHH HA HA HA!

29-Mar-24
Small hands would be better on the ego.

29-Mar-24
My girl has small hands. And it's great !

30-Mar-24
Is Pi lunkers girl….? It’s all coming together now….glad I got out when I did things are getting weird hahahahah! I like the hunting posts on it….some is just over the top and I skip over. This is my only social media….everyone at work tells me I’m 45 cuz of how I am….guess business oriented, focus on an attention to detail and doubling the size of a service company in 6 months in both size and revenue isn’t typical “31 year old” stuff …

30-Mar-24
Wow I have not heard someone toot their own horn to this capacity in a long time what's the matter no one at home paying attention to you princess ? C'mon man take your self proclaimed accolades and tiny hands elsewhere.

30-Mar-24
There are some very good snippets of info on there but the percentage of valuable vs political info is eroding quite quickly.

30-Mar-24
As a side note I have enjoyed scrolling through insane threads over there and then bumping into some tweed jacket Masshole trying to educate those dudes. And I say that in jest with respect and admiration for the massholes I do see there.

30-Mar-24
Arrow, Harris tweed ? Askin' for a friend.

30-Mar-24
Oh don’t get upset Lunker I was just kidding :).

30-Mar-24
I am upset. You don't talk like that. Uncanny.

30-Mar-24
I thought someone hi jacked your handle. I was worried about your safety.

30-Mar-24
I like the snippets too. Also the tidbits and the nuggets.

31-Mar-24

01-Apr-24

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Image of me, moments before logging into the big game forum to discuss non hunting related topics... ha ha ha!

01-Apr-24
Will, obvious to me he's a Hoyt man ,lol.

01-Apr-24
BD, Bowtech, but pre 2010. Aged, like fine wine.

01-Apr-24
Will, Re traditional English attire: should really have a knit tie. He's definitely no Hoyt man. LOL

• Sitka Gear