Arrownoob 12-Apr-24
hickstick 12-Apr-24
Ungie01201 12-Apr-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 12-Apr-24
Ungie01201 12-Apr-24
Blood 12-Apr-24
Jebediah 12-Apr-24
12-Apr-24
On the spy point website today. 100 free photos a months. Works with existing cams. They can be complex to set up but I’ve had mine for years with no problem. The hassle is maintaining 2 units with batteries.

12-Apr-24
aside from all the batteries......the worst part about them is the thin wire that goes from the 'sd card' to the link unit. any bend and they stop communicating, and they're designed to run through a cameras 'door'. on my cams I ended up filing a little divot for the wire to lay in. I ended up buying like 5 extra wires at one point.

12-Apr-24
I got rid of almost all of my Spypoints... just had too many reoccurring issues... They were always great at replacing them, but it was always an inconvenient time (November) that they would crap out... I would usually have to send 3 or more back each season for replacement over the past 4 years. I sold all of my Flex and variations. I have 3 Link Micro's left that I will use when needed I guess. They were great when working though!

I wound up buying 10 new Moultrie Edge cameras on sale after last season. My buddy swears by them. He runs 15 or so and has had no issues. I like the idea that there is no SD or Micro SD cards to worry about. No formatting and no one can steal your card and if they steal your camera they cannot access any pics. I had 2 cards stolen last season (on private property) and have had half a dozen stolen over the past few years.

12-Apr-24
Camera thief’s suck. I had a camera stole I posted about here. Kid was dumb enough to turn it on at home and I was getting pictures of him. Bumped into a guy in the woods and asked him if he’d seen the kid around and it was his son. He LOST his mind. Needless to say the kid brought my camera back and apologized up and down and got his ass whooped by his old man lol. This kid actually cut the tree down 6-8” around and slid the camera and lock off the tree.

12-Apr-24
jesus MA... at least you got it back.

12-Apr-24
I have few of the inexpensive Spypoint micro-links. The 100 free pics are great….but you blow through those pretty fast. Then you pay for the upgrade. Pretty cheap in the grand scheme. I have to change the batteries at least one time for the fall in each camera. I think they are a great camera to get started with cell-cams. But there are better options.

I love how you can manage the settings on your App. Sometimes they take….sometimes they don’t. Lol. But the picture quality of the cheaper Spypoints is not very good.

12-Apr-24
I hate all my cameras, should throw them away. But I won’t.

• Sitka Gear