extreme 18-Apr-24
Bwhnt 18-Apr-24
nehunter 20-Apr-24
Pat Lefemine 22-Apr-24
Rackem 23-Apr-24
Eatmeat 25-Apr-24
Inthewoods 26-Apr-24
17-Apr-24
Has anyone renewed their CT pistol permit recently on the online system? I remember a while back hearing about long delays. I just submitted mine today and got an automated message back saying you should have your new permit in 10-14 days. I am wondering if they actually fixed the backlog or if that is just an old message that doesn't really mean anything.

17-Apr-24
I mailed mine in the day I received it. 2 months and 2 weeks to get it back. I tried the online but couldn't get thru. you get a 90 day grace period after it expires.

17-Apr-24
I did mine the day the on line system started. Got it back in 3 wks

17-Apr-24
Steve' s info is spot on, as to time frame and 90 day grace period. Also keep in mind that you can carry during the grace period but not purchase.

17-Apr-24
I used the online service, no problem

18-Apr-24
Bwhnt, how long did it take to get back ?

18-Apr-24
I don't exactly recall, but it wasn't long enough for me to start to question things.

20-Apr-24
Mine just came in the mail. I renewed the day I was able to online. Arrived in 3 weeks or so.

22-Apr-24
I did mine online and it took six weeks. Pretty easy process but they missed my expiration date by 5 days.

23-Apr-24
I renewed mine last year and it came back in a few weeks.

25-Apr-24
First time using the online renewal and it’s been 5 weeks still nothing. My brother renewed his in February and got it in 6 weeks.

26-Apr-24
I haven't had a pistol permit in 30 years, but I have received 2 notices that I have been a approved to renew my current permit???

• Sitka Gear