Kansan 23-Apr-24
keepemsharp 23-Apr-24
Trebarker 23-Apr-24
sitO 24-Apr-24
keepemsharp 24-Apr-24
crestedbutte 24-Apr-24
23-Apr-24

sitO's Link
Probably the worst case scenario, for the changes at the KDWP. Just look at his list of clients.

23-Apr-24

sitO's Link

23-Apr-24

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
First meeting with him at the table is Thursday of this week, in Salina.

23-Apr-24
You thinking he might be the kind of guy who's easily influenced by big money?

23-Apr-24
I hate to "pre-judge", but yes.

23-Apr-24
I hope your wrong, but... there's some big money on that list and I bet Bloom and Corbett are foaming at the mouth to get their hands on him (likely already have).

23-Apr-24
I hope everyone considers contacting the governor’s office and their local media about this very obvious conflict of interest.

23-Apr-24
Who would have appointed him Randy?

23-Apr-24
It seems like KDWP has been trying to right the ship as of late. Hopefully this doesn’t end that.

You would think these people would realize they can’t whore out our wildlife to the highest bidder forever. Literally everything you can hunt in Kansas has been on the decline in recent years. Sooner than later, the well will run dry.

23-Apr-24
I orginally heard he was a fisheries guy and was encouraged, I guess that was misinformation. Believe that Corbett is grinning!!!!!

23-Apr-24
Currently only the Governor can appoint members, or remove members of the Commission. Chairman Lauber would have had to resign or be removed from the position he held by the Governor. New appointees have never become the Commission Chair until after they have served one or more 4 year terms before taking on that role.

Every Kansas resident hunter needs to step up and tell the Governor and those involved in this play to take over the Department and our wildlife resources for personal profit that this is unacceptable!

24-Apr-24

sitO's Link
One of his clients is listed as the "Kansas Sport Hunting Association". Here's the "About us" page from their website. Scroll down to see who the President of this Association is.

24-Apr-24
This really is a bad deal for common Kansas license buyers.

24-Apr-24

crestedbutte's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear