HA2/KS 24-Apr-14
Owl 24-Apr-14
Sixby 24-Apr-14
HA2/KS 27-Apr-14
Hammer 27-Apr-14
Sixby 27-Apr-14
HA2/KS 27-Apr-14
24-Apr-14
I keep waiting for a sincere, sensible, intelligent, factual, and honest liberal to come here and make the case to support their beliefs.

I guess I have a better chance of winning the lottery or getting hit by a meteorite (already got struck by lightning).

24-Apr-14
Well, if it makes you feel better, I have been forwarding one of my liberal friends a lot of the links you guys post and I think its breaking him down....

just too many things that even he is scratching his head

24-Apr-14
"a sincere, sensible, intelligent, factual, and honest liberal "

No such thing.

24-Apr-14
"a sincere, sensible, intelligent, factual, and honest liberal "

HA2...Don't you have enough on your hands trying to make sense of us evolutionary folks around here? At least we have a belief that doesn't cost other people their livelihood!!! LOL!

24-Apr-14
I do not consider the evolution/creation debate to be political left/right. This thread is not going there.

24-Apr-14
tony +1. I know plenty of liberals that fit one or two of the criteria but, ultimately, fail miserably in most - because they misidentify cultivated pretense for substance.

24-Apr-14
I keep waiting for a sincere, sensible, intelligent, factual, and honest liberal to come here and make the case to support their beliefs

Not possible because anyone that has those attributes is not a liberal.

God bless, Steve

27-Apr-14
Sixby, about the closest I know of is probably Juan Williams and you know what the left did to him for asking honest questions.

27-Apr-14
sincere, sensible, intelligent, factual, and honest equals a converted liberal.

27-Apr-14
Best thing about Juan Williams is his son.

God bless, Steve

27-Apr-14

HA2/KS's Link
I learned something, Sixby. Thanks.

• Sitka Gear