Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 24-Aug-14
Woods Walker 24-Aug-14
HA/KS 24-Aug-14
Woods Walker 24-Aug-14
Woods Walker 25-Aug-14
24-Aug-14
ttt

I have seen other studies with similar results. It would be interesting to know if it is the collectivist or the amoral philosophy that leads to dishonesty.

I'm pretty sure that it is because East Germans were denied access to Christianity for so many years.

24-Aug-14
Well it makes sense, because the there's no way that the ideas promoted by the CommiEs would even be considered in America unless they flat out lie about them.

I could give a whole list of these, but Obamcare is probably the best and most recent example. Obama and the rest of the Democrat party lied their a**es off about O-care, and they had to, because if they had told the truth it would never have been passed.

ALL politicians lie and cheat...it's part of the culture, but the CommiEs cheat and lie more because it's the only way they can get their agenda advanced.

24-Aug-14
"ALL politicians lie and cheat"

NO!

That is the leftist mantra because they know that theirs do and want us to mistrust ours. They expect theirs to lie and cheat but know that conservatives desire honesty in government.

24-Aug-14
Let me expand on my comment HA.

For the most part a Republican lie is mostly on the order of, "Does this dress make my butt look big?" To which the husband answers, "NO! Not at all." While what he wanted to say was, "No, your BUTT makes the dress look big."

A classic Democrat lie is more on the order of,

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, PERIOD!" While knowing all along from TWO YEARS BEFORE that it was not, and will not EVER have a grain of truth to it, and also CONSISTANLY REPEATING the same lie over and over again.

Kinda like comparing a firecracker to a 10 ton nuclear warhead.

25-Aug-14
"Lets choose our leaders based on character, intelligence, experience....."

Well...that leaves Obama out!!!

• Sitka Gear