Anony Mouse 26-Sep-17
Shuteye 26-Sep-17
Solo 27-Sep-17
Shuteye 27-Sep-17
Annony Mouse 05-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 15-Oct-17
17-Aug-17

17-Aug-17
He will probably commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head and then hiding the gun

17-Aug-17
"He will probably commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head"

. Twice

17-Aug-17
Won't do a jig until FISHMOUTH is on trial. Mad Dog

18-Aug-17
Frizzolla is going down.

18-Aug-17
Hopefully...

18-Aug-17
They rarely face the music but she might be just far enough out of the favored crowd now.

"Awan, we got you on a lot of serious stuff. We are talking years in prison."

"I'm guilty of nothing, but I am interested in justice and lets say hypothetically someone in my position had a truckload of incriminating evidence on a whole bunch of pretty important people in DC?"

"That person would likely avoid having to defend their innocence in court"

"Great, That person would probably have a sample of the type of information he has on a flash drive he could direct you to"

"Sounds like this hypothetical person thought he might be in this position someday"

18-Aug-17
Fishmouth..! Frizzolla ...!

Aid, Shot in the head, twice... then plead the 5th...! , sneaky bastards.

18-Aug-17
Normally, I'd say that I like her naturally curly hair, but I'm not drinking tonight. :)

18-Aug-17
Shit....foxbo....You need a case of beer for her ..I wouldn't let ya do it bro ha ha. Mad Dog

18-Aug-17
Usually, it's bourbon. Beer makes me get up too often. :)

20-Aug-17
I still like that naturally curly hair! :}

20-Aug-17
Democrats hired and pay terrorist criminals millions to do the maintence and repair on their classified IT network. This has to be a joke?

20-Aug-17
No....it's called "Hope and Change".

21-Aug-17

Anony Mouse's Link

22-Aug-17
My question would be this...What is the Senate and House doing to look into this? Is McConnell and his ilk so corrupt that he would overlook her misdeeds? What about the pit bull, Trey Gowdy?

22-Aug-17
Kathi,

The FBI has been investigating this for several months.

01-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link

07-Sep-17
"They also are bringing back from Pakistan, the wife of the DWS's IT guy.... supposedly a "deal" has been reached with prosecutors...."

Sing, baby! Sing!

07-Sep-17
I have been hoping the doo doo would hit the fan for months. I am still waiting. I'll have to check in on CNN and MSNBC to find out how this is going. NOT.

07-Sep-17

14-Sep-17
From AOS:

Report: Imran Awan Had Secret Server; Had Downloaded Information to Secret Dropbox Account —Ace

One day this guy will be indicted for espionage or will testify against someone, and the media will have to scramble to explain why they didn't cover it for a year.

A secret server is behind law enforcement's decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. Police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation and requested a copy of it. Authorities considered the false image they received to be interference in a criminal investigation, the senior official said.

Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities, the official said. Congressional offices are prohibited from using Dropbox, so an unofficial account was used, meaning Awan could have still had access to the data even though he was banned from the congressional network.

But Russia.

15-Sep-17
MSNBC says this stuff about Debbie is just a story promoted by the Republicans because Muller is getting close to proving obstruction of justice on Trump. They say there is nothing new. I say BS and hope they nail her ass to the wall with a bunch of others. You will only find out via social media or Sean Hannity.

16-Sep-17

HA/KS's Link
"A laptop computer that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., fought to keep prosecutors from examining may have been planted for police to find by her since-indicted information technology staffer, Imran Awan, a police report indicates."

16-Sep-17
Hopefully, he's cutting a deal to NAIL fishmouth to the wall...mad dog

16-Sep-17
Love to see em all go down like a line of dominoes......

16-Sep-17
So'd I, but we all know that's not going to happen. Just look at Hillary. They're exempt. It's only us dumsh*ts that have to follow the laws.

16-Sep-17
WW - I don't think she is far enough up the food chain to not get prosecuted. She should be concerned about ending up as another dead body. Maybe she should go on suicide watch.

16-Sep-17
Now now...we are NOT allowed to discuss Seth Rich...nothing suspicious there! It almost got Hannity fired! We should know better. Maybe its just a great daydream, but I see her on trial. Mad Dog

21-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link

21-Sep-17
Spikie,

There you go again!

He was indicted.

There will be a trial.

That's what indictments do!

What else do you want?

22-Sep-17
Spike,

Off the top of my head I'd say it's likely the DOJ is going to squeeze this little minnow with the intention of getting the bigger fish.

I'm in just as big a hurry to see all the liars you named fall (including the King of Liars himself) but I think we're going to have to be patient (for now).

26-Sep-17
Awan Funneling ‘Massive’ Data Off Congressional Server, Dems Claim It’s Child’s HOMEWORK

Democratic congressional aides made unauthorized access to a House server 5,400 times and funneled “massive” amounts of data off of it. But there’s nothing to see here, Democrats told the Washington Post: They were just storing and then re-downloading homework assignments for Imran Awan’s elementary-school aged kids and family pictures.

A congressional source with direct knowledge of the incident contradicted the Post’s account, saying that now-indicted IT aide Imran Awan and his associates “were moving terabytes off-site so they could quote ‘work on the files'” and that they desperately tried to hide what was on the server when caught, providing police with what law enforcement immediately recognized as falsified evidence and an indication of criminal intent...(continued at link)

26-Sep-17
Tucker Carlson had a great interview with Roger Stone tonight. I commented on Tucker's Face Book page that it was a good interview. However, he also interviewed Jeff Sessions and all they talked about was football. I asked Tucker why didn't they talk about Hillary and Debbie, I think they are afraid to ask.

27-Sep-17
Yeah, I heard Hannity interviewing Sessions today on his radio show, too, and Sessions insisted that he has to remain tight-lipped due to all of the ongoing investigations going on right now.

27-Sep-17
Yeah they have to be tight lipped about an investigation, (Matter), on Clinton but can blab it to the world on Trump. Give me a break. BTW, I know that is what they are supposed to do.

05-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

15-Oct-17
Note: article contains numerous internal links that can be opened from article link)

THE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ-AWAN SCANDAL: What did Democrats know and when did they know it?

By Lloyd Billingsley

Imran Awan was the preferred IT man for former DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other prominent Democrats. When Awan attempted to flee the country in July, authorities busted him for bank fraud, but for Andrew McCarthy, who prosecuted “Blind Sheik” Omar Abdel-Rahman, “this appears to be a real conspiracy, aimed at undermining American national security.” Now some in Congress agree.

On Tuesday, Fox News reported, Rep. Scott Perry said Awan had made “massive” data transfers that posed a “substantial security threat.” Awan and four of his associates made 5,400 unauthorized logins on a single government server that belonged to Xavier Becerra, then head of House Democratic Caucus and now attorney general of California.

On October 6, Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller reported that Awan’s attorney wants to bar authorities from recovering data off the hard drive from a laptop with the username “RepDWS.” Capitol police found that laptop in a phone booth in the Rayburn House Office Building after Imran Awan had been banned from the House network from which he made massive data transfers.

Xavier Becerra was one of five House Democratic Caucus members who hired Imran Awan in 2004 but Becerra made more payments to Awan than any other Caucus member. Awan had access to data from 45 House Democrats including members of the House Intelligence and Foreign Affairs Committees. To access that kind of information requires a security clearance, and as Andrew McCarthy noted, Awan and his crew could not possibly have qualified for such a clearance.

Florida Democrat Debbie Wasserman granted Awan free access to her computer and also brought aboard Abid Awan’s wife Natalia Sova and Awan’s brother Jamal. Wasserman Schultz refused to fire Awan even after he became the target of a criminal investigation, and she threatened investigators when they sought to inspect a laptop that belonged to the intrusive IT man.

In August, Wasserman Schultz told the Sun-Sentinel she was concerned that Awan’s

due process rights were “being violated,” that the Muslim was “put under scrutiny because of his religious faith,” and that “the right-wing media circus fringe” was jumping to “outrageous, egregious conclusions that they have ties to terrorists and that they were stealing data.” Wasserman Schultz also said it was absurd to conclude that Awan was trying to flee the country.

As Luke Rosiak noted, when Imran Awan tried to board a flight to Pakistan in July he was carrying documents with an alias in the Jackson Heights, Queens neighborhood of New York City, and possibly planning to relocate there under a different identity. According to prosecutors, Awan was taking “active measures” to hide evidence, such as wiping clean his cell phone.

Awan’s attorney Chris Gowen is a former aide to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Gowen described Awan’s arrest as “clearly a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim.”

Some three months later, Rep. Scott Perry announced a “substantial security threat” from “massive” data breaches by the Democrats’ favorite IT man. Of all the IT men in all the IT companies in all the world, why did the Democrats hire Imran Awan? After learning that the Pakistani-born Muslim was under investigation, why did the Democrats keep paying him? And why did they bring on board other members of his family?

In his 5,400 unauthorized logins, what material did Awan take from members of the House Intelligence and Foreign Affairs Committees? Did Imran Awan send any classified information to his homeland Pakistan, which aids the Taliban and harbored Osama bin Laden? Or did he sell it off to Russia or perhaps North Korea?

What did the Democrats know about Awan’s data breaches, and when did they know it? Did Awan’s data have anything to do with all the DNC leaks last year? Is Mueller’s Russia probe a diversion from the massive data breaches by Awan and his family?

What, exactly, was on that secret server that House Democratic Caucus boss Xavier Becerra wanted to wipe clean? That is a key question, but Perry should expect little if any cooperation from Becerra, once on Hillary Clinton’s short list as a running mate.

Becerra is Jerry Brown’s megaphone against Trump, and California is now officially a sanctuary state. Secretary of State Alex Padilla refuses to give voter information to a federal investigation on election fraud, so attorney general Becerra is not likely to come clean on the server. His office had no comment after Perry’s announcement. Security threats are not a new theme for the Pennsylvania Republican, a member of the Homeland Security subcommittee on terrorism and intelligence.

“Violent Islamist extremism is regarded by many security experts as the principle extremist threat to the United States,” said Rep. Perry in a September 22, 2016, statement for a hearing on radical Islamist terror.

“It’s time to stop hiding behind a façade of political correctness. Radical Islamist terrorists threaten our freedoms and threaten our way of life. If we are too afraid to name our enemy, and to dig deep into their ideological motivations, how are we ever expected to destroy this scourge?”

Rep. Perry could be the right man to lead a full congressional investigation on the Democrats’ IT man Imran Awan.

• Sitka Gear