absaroka6 04-Sep-17
Shuteye 04-Sep-17
AZOnecam 04-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 06-Sep-17
'Ike' (Phone) 06-Sep-17
'Ike' (Phone) 07-Sep-17
Glunt@work 07-Sep-17
28-Aug-17
Just heard the TyRunt dicktator just fired a missile over Japan. Hang on to your hats, the world is about to change.

28-Aug-17
That beaver ass looking idiot needs his ass bent over a barrel and whipped with a piece of oak flooring. I'd love to be the one to do it.

28-Aug-17
Red oak or white oak flooring?

28-Aug-17
White oak is too smooth for that beaver tailend. Time to use the coarse red...

28-Aug-17
Sadly, I only see more sanctions coming from it. Although, I hope I'm severely wrong, and hellfire is about to rain down on him.

28-Aug-17
Mike x2+

29-Aug-17
Its one very hard decision we have and we should all be praying for our government to be led by God to make the right one. We are talking about millions of lives here but this idiot with China's and Russias help is putting the entire world in jeopardy. There is not way we can tell if those missles are armed and whether or not the next one will be a direct hit o Japan or not. I am very worried that it was not shot down but then perhaps the Japanese anti missle system is not operative yet . If we missed that is really bad. Anyway we are running out of choices and it seems to me that the only choice right now is how hard and were we hit them. Personally I am all for a low yield nuke on the capitol city. But we better be ready for the consequences from China and Russia when we do it. This also could be a setup for Russia to launch a major attack and take over Alaska or some sort of thing when we are forced to hit NK. I believe all the reports about our supposed military degradation could sorely tempt Putin to do something he would not have ever thought of before Obama. Buckle your seat belts ad BMB. We might not have time to have a civil war. God bless, Steve

29-Aug-17
I'm all for taking the fat bastard out, but really wonder why we or Japan didn't shoot this one down?!? Enough is enough!

29-Aug-17
55 grain ballistic tip in the ear at about 3,000 fps, the answer.

29-Aug-17
Keepemsharp, 40 grain ballistic tips blow ground hogs to pieces. Field dresses them instantly.

29-Aug-17
"White oak is too smooth for that beaver tailend. Time to use the coarse red..."

...wrapped in razor wire.....

29-Aug-17
All I hear is that NK has so much artillery aimed at SK. Doesn't SK have artillery aimed at NK? If so, then why don't they fire first and take the beaver out? If they don't have the artillery, then they should get some. I hate to say it, but I think we should nuke NK and have a few aimed at their line of artillery aimed at SK.

29-Aug-17
Red oak with splinters! :) God, I'd love to whip that little beaver ass with some splintered red oak! Hehehe!

29-Aug-17
Here's an option. simultanious attack , Hit the border artilery with 10 Moabs spaced 2 miles apart while hitting the capitol with a low level nuke. Demand instant surrender of the army and navy or total destruction. God bless, Steve

29-Aug-17
I really wish China would just send in their operatives to take Fat Boy out. China would be praised by both West and East. South Korea would honor the Chinese Border. NK can't be anything but a burden to them right now.

Barring that option, I vote that the next thing that leaves the ground from NK, gets vaporized by THAAD. Surprised they didn't attempt it on the last lob. This little idiot knows if anything hits anywhere near land, it will be the death of his Nation. I'm guessing China would not partake, judging by their lack of action so far...too much to lose financially.

Option 3...I'm with Sixby...git 'er done !

It's funny, my Daughter is a Marine in Okinawa, and there have been no alerts or anything during this entire sh*tshow. Even with the last one that was shot over Japan. It's not their first Rodeo with this little Piss Ant.

29-Aug-17
America's previous posture has placed it in a disadvantaged situation content on kicking the can down the road through appeasement. The road as in all else eventually comes to an end. Socially we are facing these same difficulties which will come to head sooner or later and the outcome will be anything but acceptable. Both of our present situations are inevitable. Never wait until your neck is under the sword to act. We now possess few options and none will favor our position on the world stage if we act militarily with nuclear weapons. The exposure of our allies to destruction if we do decide on military action would be tantamount to shooting the sister you love to save your brother you love no less. Either way heartaches lay in our future which we have allowed to fester with our own consent, living off our former reputation and now the bill has come due. Serious times ahead for the U.S. and their self anointed position which held sway for decades. Now a rogue nation may very well expose all our strengths that we have always claimed and the world would be put on notice.....or......it may embolden others who are eyeing the top slot, and that will determine our fate. The next move, ours, will dictate who rattles the sword and who is confident enough to draw it. Bad medicine when you place yourself in a position you can't win.

The Rock

The Rock

29-Aug-17
I just got to thinking...is some other country (China/Russia) using NK as a pawn? In other words, launch something to see what the USA has to defeat what is flying?

I'm quite sure that we have weaponry that is far superior to the Patriot Missile of the past. The world knows this, and some of those countries want to see what THAT is. This could be the best scenario to find out. Like I said, just sitting around and got to thinking.

29-Aug-17
Makes sense Mike, they want us to "show our hand"...

30-Aug-17
I would prefer something like their next missile going off course and hitting his palace or just failing to launch and all their screens in the control room start playing a John Wayne movie.

30-Aug-17
Japan stated they could shoot down any missile from NK. They should make good on their statement. Maybe it's time for the US to launch a missile to fly over NK airspace.

30-Aug-17

SJJ's Link
Dont we already possess the capability of shooting down these missals?....

We also must be capable of putting a bullet in this guys head and walking away...dont even respond thereafter

30-Aug-17
The deal with North Korea isn't our ability to shoot down their missile, eliminate the leader or flatten the place. The big issue when dealing with them has to do with who is standing behind them whispering "Go ahead, we have your back". We need to deal with it but "it" isn't just this little spoiled kid and his giant Estes rocket hobby.

30-Aug-17
The other problem is that we have to eliminate their ability to retaliate. Let's say somehow, the little twit is killed. It is likely that his minions might send a few nuclear missiles toward South Korea with the potential of millions of deaths. A solution has to minimize or eliminate that risk.

As messed up as dealing with NK is, think about having this problem with a nuclear Iran.

30-Aug-17
Glunt...like who Russia? ir a middle Eastern country?

30-Aug-17
I hear what you all are saying and I bet this has been hashed and rehashed hundreds of times. Its a damned if you do but double damned if you don't situation, a real catch 22 which I believe China and possibly Russia and even Iran are behind. It is not a test of the USA as much as it is to put us in an impossible situation and harvest the results deal. If we do not harshly and definatively respond then we are weak and defenseless. Obama style. If we do we will face atomic war unless we hit them so hard that they not only cannot respond by drastic harm to Japan and Taiwan and S Korea but that the planners will have no heart for reaction. Its a hope , but what other option is there ? Be held at gunpoint by a monster and his feeders from now until they decide to take us out with one emp placed over the east coast. or to hit a major city with an Oceanic implanted missle or submarine missle. Economically destroy us and let us rot. It is obvious that shooting a bunch of Tomahawks at an airbase did not completely intimidate this bunch. God bless, Steve

30-Aug-17
If we don't have way to send a strong message by overcoming North Korea's technology or showing we are capable of doing what we want there, we have some serious issues.

Screw up one of their launches, shutdown something major, have Kim wake up one morning and all his underwear have been replaced with American flag boxers and his ringtone is "Another One Bites the Dust".

30-Aug-17
I have no problem with him assuming room temp. I just don't want to see a half dozen nuclear missiles launched. If we can hack their system so they can't launch them, now, and he ends up accidentally dying from a bee sting, or a 338 Lapua, I'll sleep fine.

31-Aug-17
They likely eat horses, not ride em.... but I had visions of the lil' fuzzball waking up in the morning with a horse head next to him in bed.......

04-Sep-17
NK playing with missiles that a good portion of the times fail. If they send one up and it goes bad, crashes in the wrong place in China, Soviet Union, Japan then watch how quickly the world reacts the way they should. The little twit has no idea how dangerous his actions are for his country and the rest of the world.

04-Sep-17
Could someone tell me the flight time from NK to Japan for one of the missiles. I hate to admit it, but I haven't kept up on the current development of todays ICBM's, and I have a tendency to look at everything from a Red Legs perspective.

04-Sep-17
I've read some could reach Japan in 6 minutes. The last one peaked over Japan at the 9 minute mark.

04-Sep-17
Thanks, not a lot of reaction time.

04-Sep-17
The word is North Korea is preparing to launch another ICBM. I hope it crashes on take off.

04-Sep-17
I don't think a frontal military assault is the answer. We are spread thin in Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm hoping, praying that we can get inside far enough to dismantle the threat from inside their own technology. If we don't have that capability and the only answer is a shooting war, a LOT of people are going to die, and we're going to expose our back side to Russia and China in such a way that they'd be stupid not to capitalize on.

06-Sep-17
If not familiar with Michael Yon, he is the ex-SF soldier turned reporter who reported on the Iraq wars and wrote that great book, "A Moment of Truth in Iraq", Yon posted the following on FB:

"...NORK: Just after the latest detonation, I asked a well-connected friend what he and his contacts think.

He is connected very high in the USG. One day, he took me up to Condoleeza Rice's office but she was not around. I always liked her and would have been good to say hello. She should have ran for President.

His response:

Sorry for the late response. I thought it was a posting and I saved it for reading. I didn't see it was a question just to me.

Anyway, my contacts at DoD and DoS say different things, mostly tracking their mission, but agree, in different words, on one thing:

The test is a red line and the bet by Russia, China, and DPRK is that the US will not cross it.

It is becoming increasingly apparent that the DPRK is the sock puppet of an international conspiracy headed by Russia and China to destabilize the Pacific and the adjacent east and southeast Asian landmass.

To not cross the red line and PUNISH the DPRK is to throw Seoul under the bus, which is exactly the same as throwing Japan and the wider southeast Asian nations, plus Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and in the long run, India under the bus. American credibility is being severely tested, which is precisely the goal of China and Russia. The DPRK is the low risk/high reward stooge in this massive geopolitical power play, but given their resources and dependence on the kindness of "strangers", they have no choice in this game of brinkmanship.

Generally, both the DoD and DoS agree that war is the only long term solution to this issue. It is an international crisis perpetrated by wanna-be global powers to bring down the US's influence in the Pacific and diminish the US maritime reach (military, trade, influence, and defense).

Put the foreign policy of the Obama and Clinton administrations into the equation, you will see why Russia and China are playing this game. They may actually have US nuclear codes (they've no doubt changed by now, but merely knowing old ones says a lot about the new ones). Obama did publicly release the exact, precise, number of nuclear weapons, from which any idiot could accurately extrapolate the various platforms, throws, and targets. In other words, our national nuclear arsenal has been compromised for eight years.

Given Obama's radical draw down of the defense budget and the wear and tear on our existing equipment in the Middle East (don't doubt Iran is in on this deal with Russia and China), the US is clearly in a compromised offensive posture.

But, to allow DPRK to get away with this provocation means we lose the Pacific and China will see this as a green light to run amok and seize whatever they want and intimidate the rest."

Thank you Democrats and Liberals and the "leadership" of Bill Clinton and Barely Obama.

06-Sep-17
Pretty sure it's Bush's fault...

07-Sep-17
"On Saturday, North Koreans will celebrate the anniversary of their country's founding, and experts think the country may mark the holiday with a full-range test of an intercontinental ballistic missile."

Hold on to your hats...

07-Sep-17
I say we hack the guidance system and their next launch mysteriously scuttles the USS Pueblo which is a captured US spy ship they display there.

• Sitka Gear