Whitey 04-Sep-17
Rocky 04-Sep-17
29-Aug-17
IHL...."I have Lots."

29-Aug-17

Anony Mouse's Link

30-Aug-17

Jim Moore's Link
I enjoy reading Fred Reed....sometimes. Sometimes he pisses me off, but more times than not, he is pretty much on with his very non-biased and jaded view of the world.

In the linked article, he talks about the ongoing civil disturbances. He equates the tactics the democrats, liberals, antifa, etc. to promote violence and discord and the practice of removing monuments and statuary as well as the shutting down of free speech as Hitlerian. Watered and nourished by the MSM of course. The MSM's goal, per Reed, is to get Trump impeached and removed and get Pence in there. Perhaps they think Pence is more malleable?

Fred is smart and astute. Vietnam combat vet turned journalist. Ex-pat. I imagine Bluedog and he getting along swimmingly. I would find him interesting as hell. Give the piece a read. Try and not get assed up about what little he says about Trump, and it's probably something sensible conservatives and democrats can stroke their chins on and think, "yeah, that is a pretty decent observation. What to do about it?"

31-Aug-17
The only people who are dumber than Farrakhan are the poor fools who listen to him. He probably gets a lot of support, (donations), for that kind of talk. And that's all he's about.

31-Aug-17
Good grief!

31-Aug-17
This seems to be a fairly objective analysis of a second American Civil War...the R's vs. D's.

04-Sep-17
Greece and Europe are proven models on how to avoid civil war. People get $1000 a month from disability or UN employment, access to fatty foods, TV, weed and booze and they will stay home.

04-Sep-17
nerd,

The problem with thinking you know it all is that you never know when you don't. Upon reading your many posts you conveniently fit this category quite well. Do you realize how foolish and childish your drafts have become? Liberals have a chromosome fracture and you appear to be the tailless sperm cell that somehow slipped the net that set your thinking and every infected liberal to action.

The Rock

The Rock

• Sitka Gear