Shuteye 01-Sep-17
01-Sep-17
Pretty sad.

01-Sep-17
That is disgusting

01-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Or how about this..........storm troopers, sent by Bill Clinton. Here the US government is pointing a weapon at a screaming child. Talk about "helping'!!!

01-Sep-17
A sick mind trying to express itself.

01-Sep-17
In the Houston area coverage, it appeared that a large proportion of the people shown on coverage were African American or of Hispanic decent. This is simply an observation from my own viewing and may not be a legitimate description of the situation as a whole. I saw very few cowboys or what most would consider rednecks. Oddly enough, it appeared that those were the people that had boats and were helping rescue people. Of course, pathetic people will twist things to what they will.

01-Sep-17
Nope, let the people see what the leftist really are all about. Let their actions show everybody. I never want them to stop.

01-Sep-17
Politico is entitled to post this crap. We can ignore them and help put them out of business that way, but no way should they be 'shut down.'

Demanding an end to Free Speech is what the left does. It is not what conservatives do.

This is America. We guarantee Free Speech, no matter how despicable.

01-Sep-17
I lived in Houston for 7 years. Was retired. I lived 1.5 miles from downtown and after Ike flooded the area I helped at a distribution center to give MRE's and water to anyone that showed up.

I had a heavy duty wagon and would load it with the supplies and help those physically unable to carry the food and water back to their vehicle. Many times I heard something similar to what is in the cartoon. I can count on one hand the number of times I was thanked personally. The only white people there were myself and most of the people dispensing the food and water.

Terry

01-Sep-17
I just watched on Fox News they were taking the lifts out of a Black Hawk. They were replacing the swift water swimmers with soldiers with long guns. They were going to head to areas to stop looting.

• Sitka Gear