Woods Walker 14-Sep-17
bad karma 14-Sep-17
slade 14-Sep-17
Coyote 65 14-Sep-17
DL 14-Sep-17
13-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
They don't even need this spike, they already have all they need in the above but they won't do squat.

13-Sep-17
".........hilar.....and mediastinal lymph nodes."

AH HA!!! "HILAR"! See? She IS part of it!!! They tried to hide it by shortening her name but I caught it!

14-Sep-17
So she's a whiney loser also?

But I think many of us are missing Hillary's motives here with her, "But it wasn't MY fault" book tour. After her loss, she and Bill could no longer keep their Clinton Foundation money scam going because they could no longer sell favors and influence because she now had nothing to sell. Now seeing that THE most important thing in the world to them (well....in Bill's case maybe the second most....) is $$$MONEY$$$, they now needed a new income generator. Neither one of them have any skills other than spewing bullsh*t, so she wrote this stupid book (or had it written for her). Now the tough part comes in.....selling it. BUT, if the Clintons are good at anything it's propaganda. So she pulled out all the stops and you know what? IT'S WORKING! ALL people are talking about now is her book. Fox has dedicated a lot of time to her book tour. Yes, they are rightly super critical, but as Hillary knows, NO coverage is bad coverage. People are talking about it, it's in the public eye, and they are buying her book and they're making money again. There IS no downside for her. Sher SHOULD be in jail, but we all know that will never happen.

When the sales of this book subside, she'll probably come out with another book along the lines of, "I Got Away With It....SUCKERS!"

14-Sep-17
clueless drones perpetuating fake news because it reinforces their delusions.

14-Sep-17
Once again, the absence of evidence is evidence of nothing.

14-Sep-17
Having to listen to Hillary 24/7 would inflame anybody, therefore she is guilty of killing this poor soul.

14-Sep-17
So they can hide in the strawberries?

Terry

14-Sep-17
Can someone Please post internationally that North Korea's Sum Dum Punk has evidence that will put Hillary in Prison.

• Sitka Gear