Shuteye 07-Sep-17
bigswivle 07-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 08-Sep-17
03-Sep-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Finally everyone's model for irmas in.

03-Sep-17
KInda like the man made climate change models!

04-Sep-17
I think the correct answer is someplace, maybe.

Terry

04-Sep-17
"Hell, they cant even get wind directions correct for me 4-5 days in advance so I can make plans on which tree to go to ..... lol ...."

Or surf conditions for fishing just two days out.

But the Euro model was scary accurate in predicting the path and conditions of Harry, thank God for the dry winds of the West.

A fellow Bowhunter's family at ground zero lost one home completely destroyed and another severely damaged. The TX Bowhunting community donated two generators and a petty nice RV Camper to help in their recovery efforts. Today I delivered the camper and one of the generators and saw the devastation.

I saw over 1000 electric company trucks from all over the country working to restore power. And a community working together to bring themselves out of and above the devastation caused by Harvey.

04-Sep-17
"...likely because 45% of Murica fights science like the plague that would kill Jesus."

So Nerdy where were you in the 70's and 80's when your SCIENTISTS were warning us about global FREEZING?

More likely 45% of Americans are fighting INACCURATE science!

04-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
He was where he is now......looking at the stars.....

04-Sep-17
The comedy act never ceases from that clown. The claim that a Euro model is more science-based than many of the other developed models is asinine. More accurate? Perhaps, but a non sequitur. What I've seen from the current Euro is a non-landfall, so let's hope it is right in this instance.

04-Sep-17
Hopefully the jet stream pushes down and forces her east. Would be very bad if she gets to the gulf.

04-Sep-17
I saw several weather reporters on TV say their favorite was the Euro model and it has been by far the most accurate.

04-Sep-17

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
I see it floated back up in the bowl again...

05-Sep-17
I just do not see a weak cool front pushing around a 185mph hurricane. I think Irma is going to break through our line of defense and enter the Gulf of Mexico making land fall in the FL panhandle as a Cat 1 or 2 storm. Jmo

05-Sep-17
"Again totally Avoidable if not for the mostly White Nationalist Deniers who keep us from Global Progress in Climate stabilization efforts!! Sickening!!!"

Lmao!!!! You're definitely the gift that keeps on giving

05-Sep-17
I can't contribute to climats; the Foundation for doormats had me sign a non-compete clause......

05-Sep-17
The moment when a liberal whack a doodle goes full on bat shiat crazy is a precious moment to witness. Good thing these geniuses were not around during the last Ice age. We would all be living in a deep freeze because they would have gone all emotionally scientific on that Shait and stopped the world from getting warmer.

05-Sep-17
I have one kid that lives near Orlando. He doesn't have to worry about the ocean since he is far enough inland. He has ridden out two hurricanes on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. There the roads washed out but he was in a house on stilts and they had beer and Pizza while watching the waves. In Florida he will have his plane tied down extra good.

05-Sep-17
As large, if not larger storms, have hit at the turn of the century. No, it's not global warming, aka, "climate change".

Anymore I quickly scroll down to see if one of three post just to see what nonsense they come up with...

06-Sep-17
I got Florida for the win....It is huge, hoping for the best!

06-Sep-17
I'm right in the middle of state. One little 50mile wobble and I'm screwed.

07-Sep-17
I saw this morning where an island was wiped off the map last night.

07-Sep-17
I have family in Homestead, they have buttoned down the hatches.

07-Sep-17
the people I know in Florida...even the ones really far inland like Orlando are making serious preparations. One of my marathon swim buddies is a power company lineman in Tampa....he's really getting ready. I hope this is the last one he has to do before he retires in a few years.

07-Sep-17
OT, OT,OT and moreOT.

When it flooded out here I was working 7 days a week. The last year it started first of November into march. I had thanksgiving and Christmas. I worked 63 straight days one year 61 and 62 the prior years. It's nice because paper work and computer was minimal.. I was stuffing lots of cash every payday in my gun safe in shotgun shell boxes. Then my wife decided to get automatic deposit. Ruined everything.

07-Sep-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
My friend April is on a plane heading to Grand Rapids to do a Bush's baked bean commercial with Duke. She lives in Orlando and hopes to be back by Saturday. Duke the baked bean dog gets to fly first class.

07-Sep-17
Welp, she wobbled. I'm screwed

08-Sep-17
I'm no weather expert, but two things today look encouraging:

1. Irma has been downgraded to a Cat 4. Still really bad but better than a Cat 5.

2. She's forecast to head NNW and not up the Atlantic coast. Hurricanes lose power as they move inland, so hopefully, once she passes Florida, she'll weaken and become less of a threat.

• Sitka Gear