Coyote 65 04-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 04-Sep-17
bad karma 04-Sep-17
bigswivle 04-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 04-Sep-17
bigswivle 04-Sep-17
Gentle giant 05-Sep-17
04-Sep-17
We're picking on you fat boy! Fat and stupid science says that won't end well chubby.

04-Sep-17
LOL!!!

04-Sep-17

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
lolololol

04-Sep-17
That's the whole MO of the right. Pick on those who can't defend themselves. The poor on welfare? Mooches. The Corps that get tax handouts and free range? Hands off! Why because Corps can hire advertisers and poor people are crapped on. Now it's immigrants in the daca program. The very immigrants afraid to call for police help for fear of being deported. They work, pay taxes, rent homes and are as much a part of our society as the farmer in the Midwest who, by the way, hires these workers to pick the produce that you buy at a fair price.

04-Sep-17
Turd rages against the inhumanity of deporting kids, yet at the same time he supports KILLING kids which are in the womb.

I swear, you can't make this stuff up!

04-Sep-17
"As he suckles 45's cock. "

Nerd, asked you once to clean it up, as what's gonna happen is you're going to piss off the site owner. After that comment, above, I don't expect you'll last the day.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

04-Sep-17
"What's gonna happen is you're going to piss off the site owner, ......."

Pleeze, oh, PLEEZE let that happen!

04-Sep-17
nerd. I thought you said, in another thread, that you didn't read certain peoples replies. "You just pass over them". Yes sir, another LIE. Thanks for proving my point.

04-Sep-17
When someone advances the argument that an existing law needs to be amended or a better one drafted to deal with this issue I'll be all ears.

When the argument subsists only of ignore the law because it just "feels" wrong that fails on every level. It displays a complete lack of understanding in how this country was built and shows an intellectual vapidness thought only possessed by the Kardashians and a moral bankruptcy of equal pallor.

There is however a silver lining; no one on the right need lift a finger to consign liberalism to the scrap heap; it's devotees will accomplish that task far more efficiently merely by showcasing their shallowness in whatever venue they exercise their 1st amendment rights in.

If they're all in such a rush to line up for a circular firing squad then the best course is to step aside and take in the spectacle.

04-Sep-17
Trax,

No question.

The left has turned against Hillary, essentially telling her; "YOU LOST. YOU SUCKED AS A CANDIDATE. GET OVER IT!"

They are also turning against antifa after finally realizing these thugs are destroying the Dem party and the left. Heck they're even waving the white flag on the Russian BS.

How does the old saying go? "When your opponent is in the process of destroying himself, don't stop him!"

04-Sep-17
Mueller has waved no flag on the "Russia bs".

04-Sep-17
Does any one know what this thread is about. Nerd is mad cause someone did something. Next rocket scientist answers bo calling first guy chubby and fat boy and the next poster laiughs out loud cause second poster called first poster names. Elk guy then posts a pic of a guy wearing a black shirt emblazed with meaningless phrase about science. Next author wants a 45 to suckle some nameless cock which immedately attracts attention of nva who now calls the 46 cock guy a turd and posts some obscure comment about abortion. While all this is hsppening some atheist guy goes on a generalized rant covering a host of liberal progams and still dont know who has a 45 inch cock. Then two guys warn the nerd guy not to talk dirty on this forum or they will tell on him. After this some rhody warns tbe chubby poster to beware of NK whatever that is or he would be eaten by a potus. Then bentstick and mike in ct post rambling and incomprehensible threads arguing some as yet unknown point but still i dont see a 45 cock. Now trax calls postera turd and dumb pig. Still no idea what anybody is talking about. Nva shows up again talks to hillary clinton and tells her she suck. Still no 45. Then he misquotes napoleon. Then atheist talks about a mueller who waves some flag about some russsans doing something. Confusing isnt it?

04-Sep-17
Not if you realize that Trump is the 45th president.

04-Sep-17
NOTH,

"As he suckles 45's cock."

And that right there is what set's you apart from the other Bowsite libs, like GJ, Blue Dog, Mark Hogan and others. We would and did mix it up. It got heated, barbs traded. But nothing as vulgar and disgusting as you. Those guys had a standing invite if ever in the area to stop in for a beer or three, whatever, on me. They may have been misguided libs, but they were OUR misguided libs and I would have their back anytime.

You OTOH, along with LHCA, atheist, also have a standing invite. Your invite is, if you are ever in the area, to be as crass, rude, and denigrating to my face. I'm ALWAYS ready to dance.

Clean up your act, Shrek or I guarantee some one will do it for you.

04-Sep-17

Coyote 65's embedded Photo
Elian Gonzalez
Elian Gonzalez
Waco, 26 children killed
Waco, 26 children killed
Guess you forgot that Democratic administration that had great love for children.

Terry

04-Sep-17
I never cited a source for that quote Petey because as I noted, I was merely paraphrasing the sentiment.

Try getting a life!

04-Sep-17
Poof. Thank you, moderators.

04-Sep-17
"by the way, hires these workers to pick the produce that you buy at a fair price."

I grow produce for a living. Educate yourself before you spew dumb Sh$t about something you know nothing about.

04-Sep-17
Spewing dumb Sh$t about things they know nothing about is what liberals do.

If they actually knew anything, they wouldn't be liberals.

Knowing things is not what liberals are interested in, nor what they care about.

They are only interested in 'feelings,' regardless of the damage they cause and the harm they do.

04-Sep-17
I know Kyle. I'm just here for my education

05-Sep-17

Gentle giant's Link
So because one farmer here does not hire migrant workers, no one farmer does? Is that really your argument?

• Sitka Gear