Coyote 65 06-Sep-17
bigswivle 06-Sep-17
Glunt@work 06-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 06-Sep-17
Two Feathers 06-Sep-17
DL 06-Sep-17
06-Sep-17

DL's Link
I don't know if this was posted here yet. I apologize if it has been. "Hillary Clinton is still whining about her humiliating loss to President Donald Trump in last year’s election. She plans to take him down and her plan involves some powerful Republicans.

Wikileaks named Paul Ryan, Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain as Republicans who were paid off by Clinton to ensure that Donald Trump lost the election, or undermine him if he won as reported by Conservative Daily Post. Her evil plot was revealed in an email sent last July from Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta to top aide Huma Abedin.

Podesta detailed how the funds were being redirected from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACs of Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, and Jeb Bush".

06-Sep-17
Let's look at this. They gave money to PACs that were promoting Fiorina, Ryan, Kasich, Bush, Graham and McCain. Make the connection, how did anyone get "Paid off" with that?

And how does "paying" Carly Fiorina, or Paul Ryan, or Lindsay Graham, ensure that Trump does not win the election? What, for example, is Carly Fiorina going to do to undermine him?

This is one of the greatest leaps of faith in support of a conspiracy theory I've seen, and I've seen hundreds just in the past year or so. You could cover a large feedlot with what this story is.

06-Sep-17
Go to link and read entire article.

06-Sep-17

tonyo6302's Link
Well, it looks like Hillary's Pastor is getting in on some of the action . . . .

.. ..

.. ..

Publisher pulls book from Hillary Clinton's pastor

WASHINGTON – The publisher of a collection of devotionals that Hillary Clinton's pastor sent to her during her presidential campaign pulled the book on Tuesday after finding instances of plagiarism.

The United Methodist Publishing House, owners of Abingdon Press, said the book "Strong for a Moment Like This: The Daily Devotions of Hillary Rodham Clinton" would be withdrawn and destroyed.

The book is a collection of some of the Scripture, devotionals and inspirational writing that the Rev. Bill Shillady, a United Methodist Church minister, emailed to Clinton, a lifelong Methodist, during the campaign. Shillady apologized last month after it was discovered that the prayer he sent Clinton the day after she lost the presidential election was similar to a blog post by a reverend in Warsaw, Indiana.

Shillady apologized and said he would credit the Indiana pastor in future editions of the book.

Abingdon Press then initiated an extensive review of the book, according to the Rev. Brian K. Milford, president and publisher of The United Methodist Publishing House.

The publisher "was alarmed to discover other content unattributed by the author," Milford said. "Abingdon Press has zero tolerance for plagiarism. Consequently, we have discontinued sales, will remove existing copies from all sales outlets, and will have them destroyed along with our existing inventory."

A call to Shillady's office was not immediately returned.

06-Sep-17
We must investigate, because of the seriousness of the charge.

Terry

06-Sep-17
I read the article. It's speculation.

06-Sep-17
Wikileaks named Paul Ryan, Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain as Republicans who were paid off by Clinton to ensure that Donald Trump lost the election, or undermine him if he won as reported by Conservative Daily Post.

Her evil plot was revealed in an email sent last July from Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta to top aide Huma Abedin.

Podesta detailed how the funds were being redirected from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACs of Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, and Jeb Bush.“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign.” The email continued, “Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.” As revealed in other emails, several members of the Republican Party were bought off in order to push the Clinton agenda forward. Only one day before Speaker of the House Paul Ryan retracted Donald Trump’s invitation to speak at an event in Wisconsin, an email was sent out that could be to blame. It read, “He is on board, will retract the invitation to speak. Eyes only.”

Speculation?

Terry

06-Sep-17
That would be amazing if true

06-Sep-17
This would be a boost for Trump if it were true. He was elected because people wanted to give the finger to the establishment. If it turns out both sides of the establishment were working together against him and not just separately, they may have secured his re-election.

06-Sep-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

06-Sep-17
If other voters in Wisconsin are like me, they are disappointed in Ryan and would like to see him elected out of office. I voted for him when he first got elected.

06-Sep-17
Does North Korea have the technology to hit the capital?

• Sitka Gear