Anony Mouse 16-Sep-17
bowbender77 16-Sep-17
Woods Walker 16-Sep-17
orionsbrother 17-Sep-17
Woods Walker 17-Sep-17
13-Sep-17
Great answer!

14-Sep-17
If for no other reason, I am grateful to Trump for handing such a deserving person, unquestionably, the most humiliating political defeat in American politics.

14-Sep-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

14-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
No.....BERNIE was robbed in broad daylight. The DNC gave him a screwing that even Bill Clinton isn't capable of doing, and that says a lot!

14-Sep-17
Damn Glee, at least post your ignorant little screeds before you start hitting the pipe and bottle.

14-Sep-17
KPC X 2

14-Sep-17
Awww FREEloader. You upset??? You are right. After eight years of obama, this country is now in shambles. Trillions in debt. Yep, obama was pathetic. I'm CALLING YOU OUT. PRICELESS! 8^)))))

14-Sep-17
Let him keep talking! I love it! It shows just how screwed up progressives actually are!

C'mon Fruitfly, let us have it again.....both barrels!

14-Sep-17
I might have missed something so could you fellas help me out? With all the billions Soros has and the DNC have had there been any actual solid going to prison type evidence proving the Russians fixed the election? We do have solid evidence that in 11 counties here had over 110% of voter participation, LA county being the worst.

15-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

15-Sep-17
"Wait, I think Clinton is using the Russia crap as the main reason she lost ... so there HAS TO BE some truth to it .. right .... I mean, Clinton said so, so it must be true (very much sarcasm intended of course) ..... in the eyes of the Dems/libs voter fraud isnt real .... its RACIST to even think it..... lol ..."

What's amazing is the emails were Hillary's actual e-mails. The release of the emails told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Hillary has no one other than herself to blame for her loss. The release of the emails showed her true colors. The only tragedy is it cost Seth Rich his life.

15-Sep-17
I like how he tossed in "storm ravaged" like that's Trumps fault too! So the truth about her emails and other stuff coming out, via Russia or whomever, and that's why she lost, the truth came out.

15-Sep-17
""Dont dare try to call me Out!!!!!""

Whoops! Now we've done it. Freeglee is going to tell his Mommy about the meanies on the CF. That said, Sarah Sanders is doing a wonderful job. She has no fear when dealing with the press.

16-Sep-17

16-Sep-17
I think it is time for Bowsite to screen for TROLLS.

16-Sep-17
NO...let Fruitfly stay! His contributions are the best possible example of what a real progressive leftist is and how stupefyingly moronic their thinking is. On the best day of the most erudite among us we could not verbally define a better example of how screwed up these people are.

Hey Fruity, tell us about how Guam is sinking. Rep Hank Johnsen (a black Democrat) first brought this up and you wouldn't want to contradict him now would you? You'd be RACIST then!

17-Sep-17
Please, Lou. We need to be factual and accurate. Rep Johnson's concern was that Guam would tip over.

I too, am humored by freeglee.

Hillary Clinton was robbed? Hahahahaha! It was the right-wing media that colluded with the Russians. You know, those right-wing nut jobs that employed her daughter. They got together with those evil Russians. You know, the ones that kept writing checks worth tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and Bill.

I heard the Haitians turned on Hillary too! Even after everything her and Bill did to keep that island from capsizing. They're misogynistic racists!

It's an ungrateful, bitter, thieving world out there. Poor Hillary.

Hahahahaha!

17-Sep-17
I stand corrected!

• Sitka Gear