HA/KS 02-Oct-17
Woods Walker 02-Oct-17
Woods Walker 02-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 03-Oct-17
HA/KS 03-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 03-Oct-17
Glunt@work 03-Oct-17
02-Oct-17
If we didn't have them, hilary would be vice president right now!

02-Oct-17
STOP IT!!! You're scarier than a killer clown movie!

02-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

03-Oct-17
The constitution originally set up the electoral college to award the Presidency to the majority electoral vote winner, and the VP to the runner up.

It was the 12th amendment that changed it and put the President and VP on the same party ticket for elections.

Matt

03-Oct-17
Why does america have a two-party System in practice? It is really simple actually....it is because a majority is required to win and the winner-takes-all. as a result people tend to gather into two big groups under two big tents for practical purposes. It is a rare election when a 3rd party means anything..much less a 4th or 5th party.

03-Oct-17
That is correct, GG.

03-Oct-17
I thank God for party politics. For the most part it insures political stagnation. The less they change, the less they f**k up.

Just look at what's happening now. Trump's mission is to undo everything Obama did, but that's about it. It's a fight to the middle ground, which suits me fine.

Matt

03-Oct-17
Gridlock suits me fine since both sides can't seem to see the correct path. Problem is that it's not a stalemate. One side has been gaining ground for many years.

• Sitka Gear