Fivers 05-Oct-17
DL 05-Oct-17
Glunt@work 05-Oct-17
HDE 05-Oct-17
gflight 05-Oct-17
HDE 07-Oct-17
02-Oct-17
Yup!

"Ban 'Silencers,' " which don't actually exist and which were not used by the shooter anyway.

"Do not allow CCW reciprocity," which is irrelevant as the shooter did his murdering in his home state.

Yet then again, when did FACTS matter to the left?

02-Oct-17
With Hildebeast leading the pack of blathering fools...

02-Oct-17
A CBS Executive has been fired for tweeting her support for the killer.

Headline on this:

"CBS Exec Not ‘Sympathetic’ to Vegas Victims: Country Music Fans Republican ‘Gun Toters’ "

And then this from Richard Dawkins:

"‘Durn Tootin’, Great Shootin”: Richard Dawkins Mocks Americans, 2nd Amendment After Las Vegas Shooting"

That's who those on the left are. They celebrate the murders of innocents while claiming moral superiority for themselves.

02-Oct-17
I will give up my protection when they give up theirs. A Congressman's or former President's (or any family member's) life is no more important than mine.

02-Oct-17
I saw one article that said legislation is the answer. I guess they don't know that murder is already against the law. The liberals want our guns but I don't think they will get them. Not in my life time. Every thing that shooter did was against the law so what the hell good would more legislation do?

02-Oct-17
What they should do is make it illegal to break open a window and shoot at unsuspecting people 32 floors below. Oh wait, they already did, and that sure didn't stop him from doing that.

02-Oct-17
Maybe they could also make murder against the law.

Then there would be no murders!

02-Oct-17

This guy has lived his life under the radar, not even a traffic ticket ,so authorities say.

So, please, someone tell me what gun control law would have prevented this shooting ???? So the likes of Hillary, AstroNUT Kelly, Sen. Gillabrand and the rest of the Anti-second Amendment hustlers, should shut the F up until they have an answer, which they don't and never will. The people mentioned above any many others are the real "deplorables".

02-Oct-17
I can't blame them. When they look in the handbook of lefty solutions, less freedom and more Government control is the only thing in there.

02-Oct-17
Here's a video debunking Hillary and the other proregressives pols and pundits WRT suppressors (they don't "silence"). Obviously, too much Hollywood is fogging the brain--or what excuse they have for one:

The problem with a party and movement that creates more and more victims (for whatever) is that their prey soon believes that there is no hope and that there is no way that they can escape. Never being able to act or accept responsibility, they are encouraged to blame segments of society for their condition. When someone has a mental problem, the only solution appears to get even with those with whom they blame.

Instead of banning/controlling firearms, perhaps there should be a ban on liberal Democrats--

02-Oct-17
Squash,

It may not be true because I only saw it on the internet, but there was a site that noted the Las Vegas PD had him listed as 'a person of interest' well prior to the shootings.

02-Oct-17
I heard today that the shooter LEGALLY purchased a shotgun a few months ago and passed ALL the Federal background checks. So what additional gun laws are they talking about? BANNING them entirely???

02-Oct-17

Anony Mouse's Link

02-Oct-17
So, how many people were killed or wounded by a drunk driver today? DWI is against the law too, remember, but that doesn't keep people from doing it anyway...

02-Oct-17
HDE,

We need to ban automobiles and trucks!

02-Oct-17
I just filled out paperwork for the registration trust to buy a suppressor for my Sig 716. Probably be double the price before I can pick it up.

02-Oct-17
My point is, people make bad and stupid decisions all the time. No need to blame the thing that a human used it stupidly.

02-Oct-17
When a Muslim drives a truck into a crowd of people do they call it "truck violence"? Or how about when a slightly more devout Muslim straps a bomb to his chest and goes into a crowd of infidels and blows them and himself up, is that called "bomb violence"?

Noooo...they call it what it IS......an extremist Muslim who killed people with a (fill in the blank). So why in the case of another human being killing someone with a firearm called "GUN violence"?

What if a Muslim maniac drove a truck into a crowd of people and then got out of the truck and started shooting any survivors with a gun. Would they call that "gun and truck violence"? NO! They'd call it what it is....a lunatic who drove into a crowd of people and then started shooting them.

So WHY is it when some low life uses a gun to do the same deeds it's the GUN'S fault?

02-Oct-17
Like sharks to blood...

03-Oct-17
Yup. Dems dancing on graves before the bodies are cold.

03-Oct-17
The toll is now 59 dead and over 500 wounded!

03-Oct-17
The rhetoric that needs to be said right now is to tell the gun control advocates to sit down and shut up. This only demonstrates further, the democratic platforms disdain for the American people and the hardships we face.

03-Oct-17
It's a really good thing the guy had no military training.......if he had known what he was doing it could have been even worse.

03-Oct-17
Guy was a pilot. He easily could have brought a small plane down into that same crowd, since his end game was suicide anyway. Given the weapons used...what's left to "illegalize"?

03-Oct-17
"...what's left to "illegalize"?"

Our liberty and freedom...

03-Oct-17
Trump: "We'll be talking about gun laws as time goes by."

I seriously hope his advisers councel him against falling into the gun control trap. Trump's supporters will abandon him in droves if he does anything stupid on guns. Surely people like Kelly Anne Conway will guide him in the right direction.

He will definitely lose me if he goes along with the demons on gun control. Trump should listen to Steve Bannon, who rightly said, if Trump goes for new gun laws "it will be the end of everything".

03-Oct-17
if shooting up a school full of little kids didn't get the laws changed this won't either.

03-Oct-17
Laura Ingraham DESTROYS Hillary's gun claims!

03-Oct-17
Already enough laws out there, this we all know..

The difference this time is the republican revolution isn't the threat to the dems the way it was after Sandy Hook, which caused them to back down...

03-Oct-17
What passes for 'thinking' on the left is mind-boggling.

They know current gun laws are not being obeyed by bad guys, yet at the same time, they want us to swallow the absurd idea that if they just pass more gun laws, the bad guys will obey them.

You truly can't fix stupid!

03-Oct-17
The average lefty doesn't get it. What really bothers me is that the people they follow are smart and do get it. Whether more gun laws make anyone safer or not makes no difference to them. Their goal is bigger government and less personal freedom. Its like Obamacare. The average lefty wanted it to cost less to get healthcare and more people to have access. The lefty leaders just wanted more power and control. The fact that it wasn't ever going to work the way they were selling it made no difference. In fact, the sooner it failed the better so they could sell their next awful step in eliminating freedom.

03-Oct-17
Glunt X 2!

03-Oct-17
What get's me is that the libs that squawk the loudest about more gun laws/less guns, HAVE 24/7/365 ARMED PERSONAL SECURTITY AT OUR EXPENSE!!! Talk about being a hippocrite!!!!

04-Oct-17
FREEloader, THE IDIOT, is back. What took you so long to come up with such a LONG reply??? 8^)))

04-Oct-17
Yes, freebase let's hear it, I need a good laugh this morning with my coffee.

04-Oct-17

04-Oct-17
Oh go easy on Drosophila. At least he's entertainingly funny.

04-Oct-17

04-Oct-17
Once the ability to protect and defend is gone, the rest follows at an exponential rate...

04-Oct-17
Yup!

The 2nd Amendment protects and guarantees all of the other amendments as well as The Constitution itself.

04-Oct-17
Without the 2nd Amendment providing the teeth, all the others are mere words on paper.

04-Oct-17

Fulldraw1972's Link

05-Oct-17
I stopped at a fast food place for dinner tonight, they had CNN on the TV. I saw it was on and Pelosi was talking, I turned around and tried to ignore it. I heard one guy ask her a question about his ability to defend himself if his guns are taken away. She said something that I either couldn't hear or understand. Then there was a younger woman that asked her how she figures that law abiding citizens would be safer if they didn't have a way to defend themselves, she was attacked by a gunman on her college campus right next to the security office. She said that happened in a gun free area AND right outside of the campus security office. Pelosi made her repeat her question 2 more times, and again, I either couldn't hear or understand her answer. I was more than surprised that she was having to field those types of questions, not what I expected from anyone from her base....it was clear to see that she didn't expect it either.

05-Oct-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

05-Oct-17
The 2nd Amendment specifically limits the government from infringing on an inalienable right. They could amend the Constitution tomorrow to make all gun ownership illegal but that would not change the fact that it is a right. The 2nd doesn't grant it nor does any government document. Its inalienable. It cannot be taken away or given up by the possessor. It can and is being infringed upon wrongfully, but it always exists.

05-Oct-17
The 2nd Amendment was penned and approved so there was no question whether or not if it was a guaranteed right to protect your others (rights).

Dems and SCOTUS - savvy...?

05-Oct-17
Reps, Dems and SCOTUS - savvy...? Fixed

07-Oct-17
8^)

And now, the dems "demand gun control". I demand they quit being stupid (along with the rest of course)...

• Sitka Gear