HA/KS 04-Oct-17
Solo 04-Oct-17
gflight 05-Oct-17
longbeard 05-Oct-17
DL 05-Oct-17
Owl 05-Oct-17
HA/KS 06-Oct-17
03-Oct-17
Nothing will be done after Vegas. The NRA is silent, Congress is impotent, Trump won't even use the words 'gun control' and now Pat Robertson is saying that the shooting is because of dissrepect to trump and our flag? It's no wonder I choose atheism. No just and wonderful man in the sky would choose this for his people. And no man of god would dare say these things. That's no religion I want to worship or b associated with.

03-Oct-17
Okay, A-Man. I hear ya. But instead of focusing your perspective upon some religion, try recalculating your efforts directly to Him who made us and never abandoned a single one of us. Try talking with Him about it. I dare ya... ;^)

03-Oct-17
With adversity comes character and strength. You think everything should just be handed to you without the sweat of your brow? Think it was right what happened in the Holocaust?

Choosing not to believe in this perspective seems more of a matter of convenience than anything else. It's easy not to try...

03-Oct-17
Don't let the actions of any man stand in the way of your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. All men will fall short of the lofty goal you have personally placed upon them. So, stop placing your faith in men. Instead, put it in the Savoir and, your despair will disappear.

God didn't do this. Nor did he condone it. Nor did he promise we would be free from the sins of mankind while on this earth. Just the opposite actually. So, we are destined to live with human nature while here on this earth. And, human nature can be very evil when away from the Lord. So, blame the cause. Not God.

03-Oct-17
I love you guys...... A-Man included.

04-Oct-17
atheist, why would you come on here and ask the people you don't agree with, "Now What?" Oh, that's right. To stir the $hit. What does the NRA have to do with it? The guns wasn't the problem. They can't pull their own trigger. I swear, you dems yell GUN CONTROL, or racism, at everything that happens. People proved at the polls, that they are starting to see just how stupid you dems really are. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing how ignorant and PHONY, you really are.

04-Oct-17
Evil has been an issue since Eve took of the forbidden fruit. There is no panacea with regard to human's choosing to do evil things. The only thing that corrects sinful behavior is a relationship with Jesus Christ.

04-Oct-17
"No just and wonderful man in the sky would choose this for his people."

God allowed his perfect son to be murdered so sins may be forgiven. He also allows those who doubt him to exist on this world. Pretty loving God if you ask me.

However, His kingdom is not of this world. Those who love and worship him share paradise after death.

04-Oct-17
This lunatic.....the mass killer, not Athetist.....was also a private pilot. If this bastard was wacko enough to shoot people in a confined area, then he could also have taken his plane and crashed it into the crowd killed even MORE people. So we need to ban all private aircraft.

04-Oct-17
you guys are wasting your time responding to atheist. he lives to bait all conservative and especially religious people with his comments. in fact when you respond to him you are just doing exactly what he wants for his own entertainment. and......even though I am pretty close to an atheist (but not one) myself......I could not disagree more with his comments on this thread or any other I have read yet. stop feeding the troll.

04-Oct-17
Evil and sin are real. Even though God tolerates it, there will be a day when he won't.

04-Oct-17
SA, on one level you are absolutely correct.

On another level, God loves Atheist as much as He loves any of us. Nothing would make us happier than to see Atheist repent. Not because we have political disagreements, not because we think that we are better than him, but because an eternity for anyone separated from God is too terrible to contemplate.

Romans 10:17 "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

04-Oct-17
Yep. Exactly......

05-Oct-17
"Nothing will be done after Vegas. The NRA is silent, Congress is impotent, Trump won't even use the words 'gun control' and now Pat Robertson is saying that the shooting is because of dissrepect to trump and our flag?"

Looks as if you are not an Atheist but in fact worship Government and expect them to save you......

05-Oct-17
Spot on Trax!! Especially regarding the mental health industry. They need to better screen the real crazies and let the rest of the world know somehow some way. I know there is a patient client privilege law, but the left is always preaching to us about common sense regarding gun control, well I think this fits the same line of thinking. And one more thing, the liberal judges need to prosecute the laws that are already written and stop being so damn lenient.

05-Oct-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
And out of that last number how many are gang related? Gangs killing each other.

05-Oct-17
Atheist, you would have no concept of what is "just" or "wonderful" without God.

06-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear