IBuild 05-Oct-17
Woods Walker 05-Oct-17
Woods Walker 05-Oct-17
HA/KS 06-Oct-17
HA/KS 06-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 06-Oct-17
05-Oct-17

sleepyhunter's Link
It's unfortunate, the gun control issue is going to get vicious. I read on Circa this morning there were bullet holes found in some jet fuel storage tanks 1100 ft from the concert location. That SOB was trying explode those tanks.

05-Oct-17
I was just going to post about Republicans sponsoring gun control.

In the House, Representative Carlos Curbelo, Republican of Florida, said he was drafting bipartisan legislation banning the conversion kits. Representative Mark Meadows, the head of the conservative Freedom Caucus, also said he would be open to considering a bill, while Representative Bill Flores, Republican of Texas, called for an outright ban.

05-Oct-17
One of the comments said that Feinstein would probably outlive Keith Richards.

05-Oct-17
I have said many times when the Republicans are in charge they love gun control....

here it comes...

"Senate Republicans are expected to bring a bipartisan gun control bill to a vote this week despite opposition to the measure from the National Rifle Association and other conservative groups.

The measure, spearheaded by centrist GOP Sen. Susan Collins (Maine), would block people on two terrorist watchlists from buying guns.

Sources in both parties on Tuesday said the Collins legislation is gaining momentum — a sign that doing nothing to prevent terrorism suspects from obtaining guns is a problem for vulnerable Republicans in the wake of the Orlando nightclub shooting. While the NRA is opposed to the measure, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is more focused on protecting his vulnerable incumbents and keeping control of the chamber in November, according to Senate GOP sources."

05-Oct-17
Only people who should write any gun law should know something about them first.

05-Oct-17
...and feinstein is an idiot.

05-Oct-17
She gets all the attention when it comes to gun control as she introduces nonsense constantly...

05-Oct-17
AND this dude was not on any watch list........... Enough said.

05-Oct-17
Heard this was the first murders by a automatic weapon since the 30s,1934 fully auto were out lawed. Another suggestions the restriction of ammo of what one can own, the BS has hit the fan, but the Dems will not be happy until they get the semi-auto outlawed and nothing is being done in Chicago with the bodies still piling up with their one of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Good book by Stephen Hunter- G-Man about the Thompson era gang that end outside Chicago.

05-Oct-17
She should include Jerry Miculek trigger finger illegal... lol. The GOP's compromise in exchange to repeal Obamacareless.

05-Oct-17
Most gun owners don't want bump/sliding stocks anyhow. They ruin a rifle pretty quickly and accuracy goes out the window.

05-Oct-17
Doesn't matter unless trump signs it.

05-Oct-17
I've been shooting since I was a kid, I own a few guns....well, maybe a bit more than "a few".....am an Endowment NRA Life Member and although I recall hearing about bump stocks, I never really knew what they were. In the world I live in the whole point of shooting a firearm is to HIT something.....and preferably on the first shot.

I don't know if they should be banned outright, but they SHOULD be classified like a fully automatic weapon and with all the Federal regulation/licensing that goes with it.

05-Oct-17
The libs won't be satisfied if the bump stocks get banned. They're going to want more.

05-Oct-17
Did someone say ... Tannerite ? This stuff scares me , looked at you tube .

05-Oct-17
Just glad she is on our side. She has Americans backs , she is on our team.

05-Oct-17
"...She has Americans backsides..." Corrected.

Note: story not carried by the media/left due to PC is the rise in anal cancer related to gender confused sex practices, epic center San Francisco.

;o)

05-Oct-17
Once again guys realize I am special , are we talking about , Finestein , Bump Stocks , Tannerite, or Anal Cancer?

05-Oct-17
Just mix and match with the other 38.

05-Oct-17
I'm still waiting for Drosophila to answer hesheits question!

06-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
We don't need more laws, we need law enforcement.

06-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Wounded knee was the worst murder in U.S. History. Dec. 29th 1890.

06-Oct-17
QOTD:

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive.”

– Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution (1787)

• Sitka Gear