Shuteye 06-Oct-17
owl 06-Oct-17
petedrummond 06-Oct-17
Hunting5555 06-Oct-17
gadan 06-Oct-17
Whitey 06-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 06-Oct-17
05-Oct-17
While we are at it its long past time to get rid of tannerite. Its only a question of time.

05-Oct-17
Why ? have the Beavers lobbied against this stuff , for blowing up their dams ?

05-Oct-17
I don't have the numbers handy, but the instances where Tannerite has been used to murder someone has to be a staggering number.

05-Oct-17
Just a matter of time...

05-Oct-17
I shot a small amount and didn't get back the prescribed distance and blew my hat off. You can buy stuff a lot more powerful in a farm store and drug store. You have to mix the Tannerite so mixing the other stuff would give much more explosive power. We used to make pot holes for ducks using fertilizer and kerosene. Most construction companies have dynamite also.

05-Oct-17
Let's ban fertilizer and diesel fuel while we are at it. And there are common household items that make nice explosives. I won't name them on the internet but one is sold in every grocery store. And most folks would have it in their home.

05-Oct-17
Oh God , did he blow something up with Tannerite , that stuff is as deadly as a Bump Feed Stock , sorry guys I did not realize how deep this went , Tannerite OMG.

05-Oct-17
He had tannerite too

05-Oct-17
What is tannerite and how did he use it ??? Unreal.

05-Oct-17
A gent by where I live blew up a dump truck with it, had the FBI,DEA, DAF,BIA (on the reservation), DOE (nuclear plant warning sirens went off) and the Mn. st. law enforcement, ended up nothing could be done; by the way he shot the tannerite w/ a 50 cal. about 1/4 mi. away, this was on his property.

05-Oct-17
This is starting to scare me , so are we in danger from this Tannerite stuff ? So should it be banned like the Bump Feed Stocks?

05-Oct-17
Just so glad we have people like Jimmy Kimmell, Nancy Pelosia , Diane Finstine , to explain all this to me , AMERICA HAS A TANNERITE PROBLEM.

05-Oct-17
""AMERICA HAS A TANNERITE PROBLEM.""

No we have a deranged Democrat problem laced with effeminate girly-man snowflakes....

05-Oct-17
Is ibuild number 34 or 35? Where's Mike when we need him?

05-Oct-17
Easy solution: Ban Democrats

05-Oct-17

DL's Link
A parked car loaded with several hundred pounds of tannerite would be devastating. This is only 30 pounds.

06-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Oct-17
Pretty simple, all it is is fertilizer and powdered aluminum.

06-Oct-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

06-Oct-17
I guess we should ban gasoline, propane, diesel, fertilizer, cold packs, hair bleach, finger nail polish remover, aspirin, drain cleaner, swimming pool chemicals, all knives, sharp scissors, cars, trucks, airplanes, ropes, sports equipment in general, pressure cookers, paint,.......... I believe that might cut down on some violence (of course there is still arson, poisonings, and a myriad of other ways to commit violence).

06-Oct-17
Not very good logic but oh well.

06-Oct-17
There is a youtube video out there where guys put several pounds of Tannerite in a old grain bin they wanted to destroy. Don't remember how much they put inside. After it went off, all they had to do was pick up the pieces! Nothing left standing. Guys play with it around here all the time.

06-Oct-17
FYI, I learned first hand that you shouldn't mix the stuff then go try to fly commercial.

06-Oct-17
Pressurized gasoline makes a much bigger boom than tnt.

06-Oct-17
Speaking of tannerite, it can be a lot of fun, if you live in the boonies where certain freedoms still exist.

Here's what a pint of the stuff did to an old 3D turkey target in my back yard. I was proud of my buddy for hitting it on his first shot.

Matt

• Sitka Gear