TD 08-Oct-17
Woods Walker 09-Oct-17
sleepyhunter 09-Oct-17
Tiger eye 09-Oct-17
Tiger eye 09-Oct-17
08-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
"A photo taken on Sept. 27 that has gone viral while circulating among the online military community shows a man at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery, kneeling down on one knee reportedly during the playing of taps, is outraging thousands....."

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/09/picture-of-man-kneeling-during-taps-at-tomb-of-the-unknown-soldier-is-sparking-outrage-following-nfl-protests/

08-Oct-17
I have kin buried there, who died IN SERVICE. THAT'S what it is to me, you ungrateful piece of American hating s***. People like you aren't fit to lick the soles of the boots of these people.

08-Oct-17
I wouldn't do it, but it's protected by the constitution. So either you respect the document or you don't.

08-Oct-17
This jackass will fry in HELL. And if we're lucky, the jackass known as freeglee will join him, as will 'Atheist.'

08-Oct-17
For respecting a constitutionally protected freedom of speech? Ooook nva. Snowflake much?

08-Oct-17
So let me get this strait. This guy finds the need to protest the very people that gave there live’s for him to be free and able to protest. His dad should have wore a rubber.

08-Oct-17
"BEYOND disgusting"

Ding! we have a winner. The only thing more disgusting than the dishonorable display at the ceremony is the little twit that cheerleads it......

08-Oct-17
Were it not for the fulminating ignorance that is the daily dollop from the left you'd have to be at least slightly amazed that they immediately equate being disgusted with an act to not respecting the right to carry out that act.

Of course when you're intellectual currency is feelings and not fact it's not hard to understand how the poor dears get so easily confused.......

08-Oct-17
Excuse me.... did I miss the part where he was arrested and taken to jail? That is what the first amendment is. You people are either just factually clueless or intentionally dishonest. Likely both.

It certainly does not change the fact that this person along with his leftist liberal cheerleading squad are human sewer scum. Wallow in those facts for a while. You people...... just keep on diggin'..... I'll toss you a shovel.... It's exactly why you are losing the country...... you are just low life POS trolls..... and confirm that with every post.

09-Oct-17
This piece of human garbage was not made to or forced in any way to attend the changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier. He was there BY HIS OWN FREE WILL. And then he does this. It was more than a protest, it was a slap in the face. He could have made a sign and stood at the entrance to Arlington to voice his grievance..........hopefully right in the driveway when the Biker Vets rolled in......

I just hope he knows that his "cause" is toast and actions like his are the flames.

09-Oct-17
He's very vulnerable for a swift kick in the a$$. Never see it coming.

09-Oct-17
The difference here is that ad conservatives we respect you right to kneel but abhor the practice. By condemning and ostracizing the person on hopefully pe

09-Oct-17
Oops fat fingered that.

Hopefully peer pressure will correct bad behavior.

Now liberals onthe other hand will protest, destroy, and overtake the airwaves demanding a new law when someone does something they disagreement with.

• Sitka Gear