Hawkarcher 09-Oct-17
Shuteye 10-Oct-17
Shuteye 10-Oct-17
09-Oct-17
My loss, I don't do social media.

09-Oct-17
I follow Don Jr. on Twitter every day.

09-Oct-17
I refuse to open a twitter account. My life is better for it.

09-Oct-17
Bad news Two Feathers. Community Forum IS social media.

09-Oct-17
What's Twitter? Oh yeah, just another "look at me" site for our attention deficit world.

I'm with you Kevin.

Matt

09-Oct-17
Saw him the other night at a local university. Good speaker. Good talk. Good sense of humor.

Wanted to shake hands and talk hunting afterward. Suits wouldn’t let me close enough.

In retrospect, maybe I should’ve have worn a Bowsite T-shirt instead of a “F U” T-shirt.

Oh......that’s for Falkner University, btw. :-) Maybe the suits just didn’t get it? lol. :-)

It’s where he spoke.

09-Oct-17
I don't do Twitter, Facebook or any other social media.

In fact, I wouldn't know HOW to do any of them.

09-Oct-17
And I thought I was the only dinosaur left. ;-)

The CF and another Jeep forum are my only 2 indulgences in social media. I contribute to the Jeep forum to find and share info about keeping old CJs on the road. The CF is more of a twisted curiosity, kinda like staring at a car crash.

Matt

09-Oct-17
Heck, all this time I thought that Bowsite CF was Combat Forum, not Social Media.

.. ..

;^)

It is funny how the headlines differ on Don Jr's twitter posts, between Fox News and Yahoo.

The Trumps are never going to get a break. Period.

09-Oct-17
One more thing re. social media.

I don't care that I wouldn't know how to do them!

09-Oct-17
I couldn't do them even if I wanted to (which I don't), as I still have a dumb phone, and it suits me just fine.

09-Oct-17
I'm only pushing 50,but Homey don't play DAT....FB, Twitter, Snapchat = TROUBLE. Pat, I once again commend you that great interview series w Don. Mad Dog

09-Oct-17
I like twitter. News sites. Political stuff. People I don't know. I don't tweet anything I just observe. Facebook you realize people you know are crazy Twitter you learn people you don't know are crazy.

10-Oct-17
You can often see news, on Twitter, before it hits TV. I check out President Trump's twitter posts and enjoy the pictures of his family. I only sleep 4-5 hours a night and am always up well before the sun comes up. I go to bed between 12:00 AM and 1 AM and and up by 4 AM or 5 AM. Some people need a lot of sleep but others like me and my departed mother don't sleep long. She died at 97 so I guess lack of sleep didn't bother her. Her mom was the same way and she lived until 98 so that needing 8 hours of sleep is BS. I do sometimes catch a nap though.

10-Oct-17

Shuteye's Link
Here is a site for bowhunters on Twitter. Eat your heart out bowhunters.

• Sitka Gear