Woods Walker 10-Oct-17
Bowfreak 10-Oct-17
NvaGvUp 10-Oct-17
Shuteye 10-Oct-17
Woods Walker 10-Oct-17
slade 10-Oct-17
bad karma 14-Oct-17
10-Oct-17
What is Bannon now? Is he simply marching with the Trump directive under the table or what?

10-Oct-17
The sad truth is that if we DON'T do this then we will continue to get bent over and screwed by ALL those worthess career political hacks who make themselves weathly off the public teat.

Guillotines on the mall!!!

10-Oct-17
So....he is probably part of the "administration" but not the administration?

10-Oct-17
Not all of them, just most of them!

LMAO at Ted Cruz being the only one left off the list given slade's hatred for him!

10-Oct-17
Bannon said Ted Cruz is a good man and he wants him to stay. That is what he told Sean Hannity on Sean's show. He also said he is going to drain the swamp to help Trump but it will take time.

10-Oct-17
Cruz is a good man and so is Rand Paul. I don't always agree with Paul but at least he's CONSISTENT and sticks to his principles. If Paul had been the nominee I'd have voted for him in a nano-second.

10-Oct-17
No hate here feeble one, but thanks for the free rent.

yes, I will never vote for Cruz, he is a seven mountain nationalist and comes off as a carnival barker like the money grubbing tv Evangelist. He also has illegal loans from wal-street which were not disclosed until he was caught. To bad you are such a ignorant blusterous twit, other wise you might have clue. xoxoxo

14-Oct-17
Depends on what they replace them with. If the squishy Republicans are replaced by unelectable Republicans, you'll get more Democrats in office. We did that in 2008, and the outcome was not good.

• Sitka Gear