Gray Ghost 12-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 12-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 12-Oct-17
sleepyhunter 12-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 13-Oct-17
Bentstick81 13-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 13-Oct-17
12-Oct-17
Gee, I could have sworn there were 2 distinct sides to that mess. The antifa crowd and the KKK.

Exactly where were these "regular folks" you speak of?

Matt

12-Oct-17
How easily the closet democrat ignores the third and forth side.

12-Oct-17
I don't care if there were 6 sides, I didn't see any "regular folks" in the footage I saw. Just a bunch of lunatics with too much time on their hands.

Matt

12-Oct-17
Well stated, Rhody.

"Malice of forethought." I have to remember that one.

Matt

12-Oct-17
Fair enough, Spikey.

So, tell me, how exactly did you determine "regular folks" were in the crowd? Do you know anyone who was there, or anyone who would even consider being there? I don't.

Matt

12-Oct-17
Spike,

I'm not familiar with the event you mentioned. Nevertheless, I'd say the so-called "free speakers" were "thugs" too, assuming it's true. They knew there'd be violence, and they got what they came for.

Do you think anyone who attends these "events" leaves with a different opinion? So what's the point, besides shouting vulgarities and senseless violence. Nothing changes, and the divide between the sides grows wider. It's stupidity personified at the highest level. KKK, neo-nazis, antifa, white supremacists, free speakers...call them what you want, they are all thugs.

Matt

12-Oct-17
The demonstration was peaceful till Antifa showed up. They were also throwing rocks and bottles at the Police. The lawsuit is nonsense. Either side was no more innocent than the other. I do believe Antifa started the violence. The regular folks can be assured their right to free speech is still in tact.

13-Oct-17
Ohhh, good one-liner, Spikey. That seems to be your MO when your argument runs out of steam.

Now run along, and scour your right wingnut sites for your next mindless topic to post.

Matt

13-Oct-17
"So whats the point, besides shouting vulgarities and senseless violence." Sounds like Dem supporters at every Republican held event.

13-Oct-17
Sounds like Dem supporters at every Republican held event.

Political rallies are another example of wasted time and resources, IMO. What exactly do they accomplish? Do you know anyone who changed their political affiliation after attending a rally? Do rallies generate more votes for the candidate? Who comes home from a political rally and says, "gee, that was GREAT!!" ? Nobody I know.

I don't need to gather with like-minded crowds to re-affirm my political ideology. And I certainly have no desire to shout vulgarities at those who have different opinions. It all seems so infantile to me.

Matt

• Sitka Gear