spike78 13-Oct-17
Shuteye 13-Oct-17
Solo 13-Oct-17
Solo 13-Oct-17
Jim Moore 14-Oct-17
Shuteye 14-Oct-17
Shuteye 17-Oct-17
12-Oct-17
I have never watched her morning show on NBC but will check it out tomorrow morning. My son just left Nashville on a plane to New York to be on her show with Lee Ann Womack.

12-Oct-17
I'm sorry.

God b less, Steve

12-Oct-17
My brother said he is going to record it so he can skip everything but the music. Another friend says he will watch it on you tube.

12-Oct-17
Hey that's great. My wife watches her show.

13-Oct-17
They are in the studio at 6 AM for a 9 AM show.

13-Oct-17
K. Cummings, he is a very serious musician. Good thing since that is how he makes his living. Can you imagine flying an entire band from Nashville to New York city to do one song? They go back on tour soon and will do some shows with Alan Jackson. Alan and Lee Ann really sound great together.

13-Oct-17
Lex, I turned on MK this morning at about 9:45 PDT, just as she announced they'd be back right after this commercial break with Lee Ann. Then, Lester Holt of NBC immediately preempted the program to show Trump announcing his changes to the Iran deal.

That lasted until well after 10am, so all of us out here on the Left Coast were unable to watch your son's band perform. Instead, we were faced with the intense pain of watching Leftist Holt pontificate on his ideals.... Oh, that hurt.

13-Oct-17
Yeah I remember child moLester Holt asking Trump questions. That was a painful lefty Interview.

13-Oct-17

Shuteye's Link
Here is the video from today's performance on NBC. That gal can sing and she has a great band.

13-Oct-17
Yeah! They rock! And that was just a warm-up song....

Thanks for posting that for us left-out Left Coaster's, Lex! ;^)

13-Oct-17
BTW, the message in that song is so pertinent for this day & age we live in. I know that I've had ‘All the Trouble’ I ever care to focus on again, too.

Why pay any thought to the problem, when we know the Solution?

"For as a man thinks in his heart, so he is" -- Proverbs 23:7

14-Oct-17
Awesome Lex, thanks!

14-Oct-17
That box sitting on top of Lex's petal board is a Teegarden Fat Boy. A vacuum tube Di. Yep some people still use tubes.

17-Oct-17
Lex Jr. is in Houston Texas right now doing an acoustic video with Lee Ann. Don't know when it will be available but I will be watching. I don't know if he is playing guitar or upright bass.

• Sitka Gear