Gray Ghost 29-Oct-17
elkmtngear 29-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 29-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 03-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 04-Nov-17
17-Oct-17

slade's Link
Hey bowlibs & tbviecian stooges ...

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

17-Oct-17
Ed Henry, on Fox, really had a lot to say bout that tonight. He says the FBI had all kinds of information on this. However, Obama's justice department was involved investigating Obama? Gee, I wonder why this never came out. It is out now. If Jeff Session had any balls and I'm not talking about footballs, he would get involved and indict someone.

17-Oct-17

slade's Link
Russian Bribery Scheme Included Laundering Cash in Briefcases and Delivering Cash in Yellow Envelopes

17-Oct-17
Sessions can't touch it and the next few in line are probably involved. Comey and Muller are up to their necks in it. The doo doo is finally ready to hit the fan. This is the biggest story in my life time and I am 75 years old.

17-Oct-17
They have taken us for compliant fools no longer....their gig is up. Mad dog

17-Oct-17
Good God I hope the committee hearings tomorrow get answers to their questions then proceed to charges, hopefully prosecution for those involved, no matter what office they hold now or held previously. Americans selling out Americans interests for money, jeopardizing the safety and security of the country?? Put them in jail!!!

17-Oct-17
Don't hold your breath. Just by the fact that there's not even an investigation going on in regards to Hillary's FELONIES is indication that the foxes are guarding the hen house. Nothing will happen with this either. And I long as we keep putting career politicians in control nothing ever will.

17-Oct-17
Never had a fox knock on my door and tell me the other foxes have been raiding the henhouse and he shot them for me. I doubt it will start here.

17-Oct-17
Woods Walker, I think an investigation has in fact been going on and we will find out pretty quickly.

18-Oct-17
Yes an investigation has been going on, driveby media has not been covering it, but helping to cover it up as usual (nothing to see here , move along, these are not the droids you are looking for..)

18-Oct-17
Shut: If that's aht case something actually happens because of it I will be the first one to step up here and say that I was wrong......and will be OVERJOYED to do so!

But until then I ain't holding my breath.

18-Oct-17
Now Spike, nobody has been murdered..... You have to know how easy it is to shoot yourself in the back of the head TWICE!

Or how blood can easily run up hill from a self-inflicted bullet wound....

Just sayin.....

18-Oct-17

slade's Link
Uh Oh, they are going to form a committee, will they actually do something or will this be another Trey Gowdy and company put's on a goooood show and the republicans will as usual doing nothing...................

Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

18-Oct-17
Height of irony: special prosecutor to investigate Mueller WRT Russia, Clintons, Obama and the FBI.

18-Oct-17
I can't help but wonder if this is what Trump was referring to with his "calm before the storm" comment.......

18-Oct-17
I have a feeling that Trump knew of some of this for a long time, maybe not to this magnitude....but I'm pretty sure he knew about some of the stuff....somehow.

19-Oct-17

19-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

19-Oct-17
Still not gonna get my hopes up with this story, but man some heads need to roll

19-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

19-Oct-17

20-Oct-17

20-Oct-17
I know Sean Hannity has a permit and carries but I hope he has bodyguards too.

22-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link
A very good summary...so far

22-Oct-17

23-Oct-17

Shuteye's Link
Muller busted, hope it's true.

23-Oct-17

23-Oct-17
Mouse there may be a lot of truth to that picture. How come the Republicans have stopped on her? Sessions won't even lift the gag order against the guy that isn't allowed to talk to congress? I think the swamp is deeper than we realize.

23-Oct-17
Lex...like most of the left that still does not understand why Trump was elected, people talk about "draining the swamp". In reality, we actually are dealing with a cesspool...with a failed drain field.

24-Oct-17
And nothing ever will. The rule of law only applies to us peons. Hilbillery are untouchable.

24-Oct-17
when is the last time you saw a swamp creature indicted.

24-Oct-17
I like Jay Sekulow, he tells it like it is. He advises Trump so I know he has told Trump to get on Sessions and get the ball rolling.

24-Oct-17
If Sessions doesn't lift the gag order the house will subpoena him and he will be able to talk to them legally.

24-Oct-17
how many folks close to the clintons will die in the near future from this investigation? over under 3?

24-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

24-Oct-17
It has finally hit the fan. The information was just released that Hillary Clinton's team and the DNC paid for the Russian dossier. Hope I spelled that right. This leads to all kinds of problems for Clinton, Obama and the DNC. No wonder they didn't want it released. The FBI had said earlier that it was a bunch of trash put together to trash Trump and was fake. I can't wait to see what the Lame Stream Media has to say about this. I am sure Madcow will spend and entire hour on it. NOT.

24-Oct-17
Copied from Flopping Aces...

Bigger than Watergate. Way bigger.

About that CFIUS approval for the sale of uranium to Russia…

It was in October of 2010 that the sale of the majority ownership of Uranium One to Russian atomic agency Rosatom took place. This is how it all went down:

Uranium investors

SEPTEMBER 2005

Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining financier, wins a major uranium deal in Kazakhstan for his company, UrAsia, days after visiting the country with former President Bill Clinton.

Uranium One

Mr. Giustra donates $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

FEBRUARY 2007

UrAsia merges with a South African mining company and assumes the name Uranium One. In the next two months, the company expands into the United States.

JUNE 2008

Negotations begin for an investment in Uranium One by the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom.

Rosatom

2008-2010

Uranium One and former UrAsia investors make $8.65 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One investors stand to profit on a Rosatom deal.

JUNE 2009

Rosatom subsidiary ARMZ takes a 17 percent ownership stake in Uranium One.

17% STAKE

2010-2011

Investors give millions more in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

JUNE 2010

Rosatom seeks majority ownership of Uranium One, pending approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, of which the State Department is a member.

Rosatom says it does not plan to increase its stake in Uranium One or to take the company private.

JUNE 29, 2010

Bill Clinton is paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow by a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that assigned a buy rating to Uranium One stock.

OCTOBER 2010

Rosatom’s majority ownership approved by Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

51% STAKE

JANUARY 2013

Rosatom takes full control of Uranium One and takes it private.

100% STAKE Rosatom

Golly, who could have imagined the Russians would lie? Certainly not the Clinton’s or Obama. Rosatom is Vladimir Putin.

The Committee on Foreign Investment  in the US at the time consisted of:

Treasury  Geitner
Justice     Holder
DHS         Napolitano
Commerce Gary Locke
Defense     Bob Gates
Energy      Chu
Office of Science & Technology Policy    Holdren
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative    Ron Kirk

In 2006, Richard Perle said this about CFIUS:

“The committee almost never met, and when it deliberated it was usually at a fairly low bureaucratic level.” He also added, “I think it’s a bit of a joke if we were serious about scrutinizing foreign ownership and foreign control, particularly since 9/11.”

We have learned that the FBI uncovered a Russian bribery scheme before the sale was approved.

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.
Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

We have also learned that not only did Bill Clinton get paid off to the tune of $500,000, he also paid a visit to Vladimir Putin’s home, apparently to cement the deal:

When planning a trip to Moscow for a speaking engagement in June 2010, former President Bill Clinton reportedly tried to meet with an official who was part of a Russian state-run company seeking approval to purchase a uranium company with holdings in the United States. Instead, Clinton wound up meeting with Vladimir Putin.

A month prior to the trip, Clinton, whose wife Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, asked the State Department if it had any “concerns” about a list of 15 people he intended to meet in Russia, The Hill reported Thursday, citing emails and government records.

It seems Clinton asking State (i.e. Hillary Clinton) if it had any “concerns” was a diversion from his intent to meet directly with Putin, because Clinton didn’t meet with any of the people he asked about:

According to The Hill, the emails did not indicate how the matter was concluded, but Bill Clinton ended up not meeting with Dvorkovich or the 14 others listed. Also, aides to the Clintons and its foundation said the former president never met anyone involved in the Rosatom-Uranium One deal.

But Clinton did visit Putin at his home. At the time, Putin was serving as Russia’s prime minister after having spent eight years as its president, from 2000 to 2008.

At the time the FBI which uncovered the Russian bribery plot was headed by Robert Mueller- yes, THAT Robert Mueller. It is not known who the FBI informed about the plot.

The FBI told Newsweek it had no comment as to whether Mueller had alerted senior Obama administration officials, including Clinton, about the ongoing FBI investigation before they brokered the deal.

That’s pretty interesting.

Republican Sen. John Barrasso is looking for information about what CFIUS knew about the deal and the bribery backstory. They are stiffing him:

Barrasso received a response from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission in March 2011, which defended the deal since it did not also give Uranium One a license to export uranium.
However, the New York Timesreported that even without an export license, Uranium One had been exporting yellowcake to Canada by using a proxy transport company that was licensed.
Barrasso’s letter to the Treasury Department in 2015 asked for copies of any letters and emails from any agency that participated in the CFIUS review and expressed any concerns regarding the national security implications of the deal. He never received a response.

It is time to subpoena everyone on that Committee (and Obama as well) and have them testify under oath about what they knew when they approved the sale of the uranium stock to Vladimir Putin.

It’s pretty obvious now what happened. Bill Clinton gave up US guidance technology to China in return for cash donations and now Hillary and Bill have sold 20% of US uranium stocks to Vladimir Putin in return for cash- not just to Russia, but to Vladimir Putin himself. But like I said then, selling out the country for money is a long standing Clinton tradition.

I am going to bet that all on the CFIUS committee deny they knew about the bribery scandal. Now the question is- did Obama know? We already know that Obama knew about Russian attempts to mess with the election and did nothing. Did he also choose to do nothing about this? Why did they sell 20% of US uranium stocks to whom all democrats now say is our enemy?

24-Oct-17
This is only getting started. Oh boy!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT! (FLOUNDER)..

MAD DOG

24-Oct-17
I wouldn't get your hopes up yet gang. Don't forget that the DC septic tank is full of turds like Comey who let Hillary slide like a barium enema.

25-Oct-17

25-Oct-17

slade's Link
FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

25-Oct-17
Fox news (radio) tonight confirmed that the FBI witness that had a gag order is officially being allowed to speak with House investigative commitee.

25-Oct-17
Suicide ALERT! If you have ever had a meeting with Bill or Hilliary in the last two years, please go to a safe zone this weekend.

25-Oct-17
Nail gun accident epidemic ahead

25-Oct-17
Btw where is Cankles? she was all over the news mouthing offf about Trump before this news broke

26-Oct-17
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) called Tuesday for the Department of Justice to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Uranium One scandal after reports that suggest the FBI knew of Russian bribery and money laundering leading up to the 2010 deal.

26-Oct-17

27-Oct-17

slade's Link
From the WSJ

The Coming Russia Bombshells A judge may order Fusion GPS to give House investigators its bank records.

28-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Banner crawl on CNN:

Democrats Begins Stocking up on Personal Lubricants...

28-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Opening of Pandora's box...

29-Oct-17
Quit saying that Obama and Hillary approved the sale of 20% of US Uranium to Russia. This isn't true. They approved a mining contract to a company partially owned by Russian investors to mine US Uranium for use by the United States. Russia didn't get the Uranium!

#UraniumOne FACTS - Hillary could NOT have stopped the deal. - Hillary was NOT required to review the deal and probably never saw it. - Uranium was NOT sold to Russia. It was mined in the US for US & Canadian Use ONLY - UraniumOne is a Distraction from trump administrations problems.

29-Oct-17
Athiest it is the racketeering and bribery surrounding the uranium deal that you are missing! You know the 146million to the Clinton Foundation and a 500 thousand dollar 20 minute speech by Bill Clinton!

29-Oct-17
"Hillary was NOT required to review the deal and probably never saw it"

The deal had to be approved by the State Department. Hillary was head of the State Department. It HAD to cross her desk! Your head is full of crap.

29-Oct-17
The State Department was 1 of 9 government agencies that had to evaluate the Uranium One deal. And Clinton did not represent the State Department on that panel of officials. That person's name was Jose Fernandez. Additionally, the panel could not veto the transaction, only the president could do that. So, it's a fallacy to claim Hillary was responsible for the deal

Furthermore, the Uranium One deal was for controlling shares of a Canadian company that mines 20% of US uranium capacity. It was NOT a deal for 20% of US uranium reserves, as is often claimed. And as mentioned, the uranium has never went anywhere but the US. The Russians have no license to export any of it.

Carry on.....

Matt

29-Oct-17
Matt,

The mining rights to 20% of American uranium are now held by a Russian state agency.

Obama could have stopped that outcome.

Carry on!

29-Oct-17
GG nailed it. Facts hurt sometimes eh?

29-Oct-17

"The mining rights to 20% of American uranium are now held by a Russian state agency"

No, the mining rights to 20% of the US's *current capacity* were sold by a Canadian company to a Russian company. US capacity could rise and Uranium One will still only control the same 2 mines. And the uranium they mine can only be used in the US.

Matt

29-Oct-17
"US capacity could rise and Uranium One will still only control the same 2 mines."

Or, Russia could shut down or reduce the output of those two mines, and the U.S. capacity WOULD fall.

See the potential problem here?

29-Oct-17
"See the potential problem here?"

Frankly, no I don't. The previous Canadian owner could have done those same things, although I can't imagine why they would unless they were losing money.

Again, Uranium One only controls the rights to mine at certain US locations. If they shut down, or reduce production, then I'm sure another mining company will gladly pick up the slack. There's no shortage of uranium in the world.

Besides, the US consumes over 50 million pounds worth of uranium a year. We only produce about 2.5 million pounds. The rest we import from other countries. Uranium One only mines 20% of US production, so that's 500K pounds, or 1% of what we use. Its a drop in the bucket.

Matt

29-Oct-17

elkmtngear's Link
Actually, the U.S. only has 5 active Companies mining in 3 States.

Uranium may be present, but that doesn't mean we have the ability to just start a new mine if Foreign interests start buying up the Uranium in the World, due to our EPA.

IMHO, we need to retain what we have, and be less dependent on other Nations, but of course, that doesn't fit the "Globalism" mentality. Uranium is something that certainly doesn't need to be shared with the rest of the World, especially with a Nation that has the capacity for Nuclear hostility.

Kinda funny that Obama did block a couple of Chinese deals during his administration from going through, citing them as Security risks. Why not give Russia the same treatment? HRC certainly would have had incentive to see this deal through, given the monies that fell where they did. Did she confer with Obama on it...we may never be able to prove it. But, it certainly gives a reason for investigation.

29-Oct-17
The US's consumable resource philosophy for decades has been to use up other country's resources, while conserving our own. Uranium is no different.

At least 17 countries around the world produce uranium. Over 50 countries have sizable uranium reserves. It's used for hundreds of things other than making bombs. Suggesting that it's some super secret material that shouldn't be shared is just silly.

Uranium One is just another foreign company doing business in the US. What they produce has to stay and be used in the US. It's no different than hundreds of US companies that do business in Russia.

Good grief, this shouldn't be this difficult.

Matt

29-Oct-17
"Good grief, this shouldn't be this difficult".

To do what? Try to derail things in a direction showing that Uranium one was "no big deal"? Racketeering when serving as Secretary of State IS a big deal.

29-Oct-17
I've stated supported evidence relative to the topic. Your "racketeering" claims are unsupported conspiracy theories, at best.

Matt

03-Nov-17
04-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

• Sitka Gear