sportoutfitter 20-Oct-17
slade 20-Oct-17
tobinsghost 20-Oct-17
PECO 20-Oct-17
wooddamon1 28-Oct-17
JL 28-Oct-17
19-Oct-17

Whitey's Link
The world truly is upside down. Freeglee and it’s other iterations will probably get a chubbed up choad!

19-Oct-17
I guess the freaks had to wait on Hefner to die so they could get this done in his magazine.

19-Oct-17
Oh, hell no!

19-Oct-17
I guess not having naked women in them cost them big time.

Gonna break back into it slowly, I guess.

Lol. ;-)

19-Oct-17
Playboy will follow the NFL in disappearing from American culture. Good riddance.

19-Oct-17
Do you think the centerfold will show a hang down , a tuck or a surgical split tail ?

19-Oct-17
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19-Oct-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Tula Cossey was a Bond girl and former playmate back in the 80s. Used to be a guy.

20-Oct-17
I think I threw up a in my mouth Whitey!! :)

20-Oct-17
Barry's happy....

20-Oct-17
As long as the spread doesn't have any pop ups like children's books have in them! HA!

20-Oct-17
I was going to mention this was nothing new, DL beat me to it.

28-Oct-17
Liberal rag anyway, although the pics were always nice. That one above is an obvious lady-dude. Gack!

28-Oct-17
Never heard of this person. Sounds like he/she had an actually chromosome abnormality. From Wiki......

Cossey was born in Brooke, Norfolk. Through puberty, Cossey was distinctly feminine in appearance due to a variant of a condition known as XXXY syndrome, where, instead of having the XY male chromosome pattern, she possesses the genotype XXXY[1][3] (people with Klinefelter's syndrome usually have XXY). In Cossey's autobiography My Story, she describes an unhappy childhood, where she suffered confusing feelings and bullying by peers due to her femininity.[3] Growing up, Cossey's closest companion was her sister, Pam, with whom she played dress up in their mother's clothes.[1] Cossey left formal schooling when she was fifteen, and found work in a clothing store and as a butcher's apprentice. At sixteen she moved to London and worked at a variety of low-wage jobs.[3]

Cossey started transitioning whilst serving in the Corps of Royal Engineers after befriending a post-operative trans woman who was serving as the 9 Sqn RE SSM.[3] By 19, Cossey was receiving hormone therapy, serving full-time in a female gender role and had begun to split her time between working as a Shipwright and starting a part-time career as a showgirl at a London nightclub.[3] Despite initial shock, the Corps of Royal Engineers were eventually supportive.[1] Following breast augmentation surgery, Cossey worked as a showgirl in Paris and as a topless dancer in Rome to save up for sex reassignment surgery (SRS). After years of hormonal and psychological treatment, and legally changing her name, Cossey had her final surgery on 31 December 1974 at Charing Cross Hospital, London.[1]

• Sitka Gear