WV Mountaineer 22-Oct-17
BOX CALL 23-Oct-17
Whitey 23-Oct-17
Scar Finga 23-Oct-17
Shuteye 23-Oct-17
21-Oct-17

Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
My search for a ball cap to fit my head has hit 10 years. My 15 year old Camo hat is on its last leg! The stories this hat could tell...anyway, I need a hat for a 7 7/8-8 size head. Adjustable is fine. Low pro a must. None of that flat bill BS. Help!!!!

21-Oct-17

My search for a ball cap to fit my head has hit 10 years. My 15 year old Camo hat is on its last leg! The stories this hat could tell...anyway, I need a hat for a 7 7/8-8 size head. Adjustable is fine. Low pro a must. None of that flat bill BS. Help!!!!

22-Oct-17
I have the same issue. I get mine at lamood big hats. quick search for camo:

https://www.lamoodbighats.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=camo

22-Oct-17
Find one that's close and take it to a western store that sells cowboy hats. They can steam and stretch it for you. Once you've worn it a while it will maintain its size.

22-Oct-17
Ha, I worked with a guy we called Head. We had to have a special hard hat made for him. A normal hard hat, with no liner, would sit up on top of his head. He also worked in a no facial hair area. He would come to work freshly shaved and look like he hadn't shaved for days by quitting time.

22-Oct-17
As our clothing has been out sourced over the last 15 years, I started having problems finding hats big enough for my head. It's been tough. I thought it was just me but, it sounds like others have this problem too. I'll check out the link. God Bless

23-Oct-17
We was getting fitted for safety glasses in a plastic factory,and one guys head was big.eyedoctor told him a 54 Buick windshield might work for him.we all got a pretty good laugh from that.

23-Oct-17
A friend of mine was drafted by the Broncos in 1981 he was 300 lbs and his head was so big the Broncos had to have a custom helmut made for him. We called him punkin head

23-Oct-17
That flat bill hat stuff is actually pretty cool, I like them because they actually keep the sun out of my eyes.

23-Oct-17
"That flat bill hat stuff is actually pretty cool, I like them because they actually keep the sun out of my eyes. "

Not when you wear the bill sideways!

23-Oct-17
The guy that I worked with, with the big head, had a very pregnant wife. His wife was in the hospital and I gave him time off to go to the hospital for the birth. He went in and sat in the waiting room. A doctor came in as asked if a Mr. Cahall was there. He stood up and introduced himself. The doctor said, "thank God, that is a relief." The doctor thought something was wrong with the baby because it had a huge head. That kid started shaving when he was about 14 years old.

25-Oct-17
now that's funny right there.

• Sitka Gear