Woods Walker 24-Oct-17
Woods Walker 24-Oct-17
Woods Walker 24-Oct-17
Thumper 24-Oct-17
tonyo6302 25-Oct-17
tonyo6302 25-Oct-17
Brotsky 25-Oct-17
24-Oct-17

I'd rather watch these guys than the NFL! And NO helmets/padding! How much you want to bet that the dickheads they arrested tried to sue/press charges for "being too rough". They're lucky they weren't shot!

24-Oct-17
These guys don't get paid NEAR enough!!!

24-Oct-17
A friend of mine who's been an LEO for 30 years sent me that. He's done a few of them also. He told me that last year they disarmed a guy in a car with a TEC 9 at gunpoint (well...YEAH!!!), and the guy tried to sue them for using "excessive force"!!!! It was thrown out of court. If they HAD used "excessive force", the POS would have been dead!

24-Oct-17
I wish they'd bring back the Slappers.

25-Oct-17
This just shows you how lethargic, and out of shape our youth are today.

.. ..

.. ..

When I was a teenager, there was no way that any cop in the four counties close to me could catch me.

Now today, you got Cops wearing 50 pounds of stuff, body armor, etc, sporting pot-bellies, and they catch teenagers.

25-Oct-17
Like Chris Rock said in his Rodney King comedy routine, "If the Cops have to chase you, they are bringing an arse-whooping with them."

25-Oct-17
For you Tony.....this still cracks me up!

25-Oct-17
If you run from the police they should have a pass to just shoot you. They should not have to risk going to the hospital over this crap.

• Sitka Gear