Thumper 03-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 03-Nov-17
Thumper 05-Nov-17
Thumper 05-Nov-17
26-Oct-17

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo
Very exciting game!

"LOS ANGELES -- The first World Series win in Houston Astros history was 55 years in the making ... and it was not easy. It was, however, unbelievably exciting -- a true Fall Classic that Houston finally won 7-6 in 11 innings Wednesday at Dodger Stadium.

The best offense in baseball did it its way, ultimately taking the final lead on George Springer’s two-run homer off Los Angeles Dodgers righty Brandon McCarthy in the 11th.

Then it was reliever Chris Devenski who finally ended this Game 2 classic, picking up the final three outs. He didn’t make it unscathed, surrendering a home run to Charlie Culberson, but he struck out Yasiel Puig to finish it."

26-Oct-17
Pulling for Verlander too as a Tiger fan.... For the better part of a decade if you were a Tiger fan it was must see TV when JV was on the mound..... He pitched great last night... unfortunately the only 2 hits he gave up went over the wall.... In the greater scheme of life baseball really isn't important.... But if it helps the hurricane victims of Houston by giving them something to cheer for.... I hope JV can help to bring them a World Series.... Great game last night !! Astros offense finally broke out on the road.

26-Oct-17
I just saw on the news the Dodgers were 98-0 this year when leading after 8 innings..... make that 98-1............... Another former Tiger Cameron Maybin is the free taco hero by stealing a base.......!! Free Taco at Taco Bell......

26-Oct-17
Great game, I believe it set a record for the most home runs in a W.S. game.

26-Oct-17
When I lived in Houston the team was called the "Lastros". Lived within walking distance of the ballpark and attended quite a few games even though they stunk. Guess they are not the Lastros any more.

Terry

28-Oct-17
Dodgers are on a loosing streak, and they've had to use up a lot of pitching to loose the last two games.........:)

Good win tonight and TWO MORE HOME GAMES!

28-Oct-17
That Houston pitcher was very impressive.

28-Oct-17
Tonight's game is HUGE....... Another win by Houston puts a stranglehold on LA and forces them to win the last 3 in a row...... A win by LA and they take back home field advantage.....

29-Oct-17
Well the Dodgers gave the Astros a batting lesson tonight. Lets hope they win Sundays game.

29-Oct-17
Well .... Like I said that was a huge game...... now the edge goes back to the Dodgers in a best 2 out of 3 series with 2 of those games being in L.A.

29-Oct-17
Absolute must win for Houston tonight in my opinion.... against Kershaw.......

29-Oct-17
Houston just tied it up in the 5th. 4 to 4. Got the crowd wound up making noise.

29-Oct-17
Scratch that 3 run hr from Dodgers. 7 - 4 Dodgers.

30-Oct-17
Like a frick’n home run derby in Houston...

30-Oct-17
Oh my God..... 12-12 in the 9th.......... in a game started by Keuchel and Kershaw....... Heavy weight giants !!! What a series !!!

30-Oct-17
What a game going into the 10th

30-Oct-17
13-12 Astro’s...Wow!

30-Oct-17
Wow !! Wow !! Just WOW !!!!! Down goes Frazier..... Down goes Frazier...... Down goes Frazier...... I mean......... DOWN GOES KERSHAW !!!!!!!

30-Oct-17
Lol...25 Runs! 7 HR’s...14 Pitchers! Crazy....

30-Oct-17
They set a record for home runs.

30-Oct-17
Patriots won after 9/11.

Saints won after Katrina.

Cubs won after obama.

Disastros after Harvey?

31-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Weinstein? ;-)

31-Oct-17
Both teams wanted game 5, Astros proved themselves the best team.

Hoping the Astros' bats stay hot the Dodgers waller in defeat.

31-Oct-17
Go Verlander !!!

31-Oct-17
Nice Job of singing the Anthem for tonight's game by Ofc.Roz Curry....LAPD. No one kneeling there... I stood in my living room with my hand over my heart. Go Astros !!

31-Oct-17
Big Bear I too stood in my living room with my hand over my heart for the NASCAR race and the World Series.

01-Nov-17
That's good!

02-Nov-17
Congrats Houston !!!!

02-Nov-17
Houston is one happy bunch. In the seven game series both teams scored 34 runs but Houston had quite a few more hits.

02-Nov-17
Great win for the Astros and Houston, long time in coming. World Champions 2017

Awesome series and the Astros pitching held true in game seven. Lot of 1st's in this years World Series. There's the intentional walk, and now there's the McCullers walk. He hit four batters, and now you have to ask why they're called the Dodgers....lol

03-Nov-17
JV won a championship alright, he's flying today to Italy to marry Kate Upton.

Edited: Not Kate Hudson, Kate Upton but I'd motor boat either one...lol!

03-Nov-17
Ha !! Kate Upton..... she's even hotter.....

05-Nov-17

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo

05-Nov-17
"I'd motor boat either one..." "Either one" as in Justin or Kate?

KPC"

Lol!

NO, I 1st posted Kate Hudson and edited my post to say Kate Upton after Big Bear caught my mistake.

• Sitka Gear