Woods Walker 31-Dec-17
bb 31-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 01-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 02-Jan-18
Thumper 02-Jan-18
Atheist 02-Jan-18
Bentstick81 02-Jan-18
27-Oct-17
First indictments approved, charges to follow as soon as Monday. Manafort? Flynn? Drip, drip, drip. It's no wonder trump and his CEO idea have been working overtime to distract the public. Know who isn't distracted? Bobby Mueller. America just found its hero.

27-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

27-Oct-17
atheist times reporting. 8^))) What a hoot! A better question is, have you ever put anything on here that wasn't a bull$hit lie???

27-Oct-17
hey atheist. My offer is still there for you, that if Trump gets impeached, i will never come back on here, but if he doesn't, YOU have to never come on here, even as another name, like you have in the past. Well NO BALLS, wanna take up the offer? How does that go? Oh ya, DRIP DRIP DRIP.

27-Oct-17
Good thing you showed up FREEloader. Your hero started a thread, tucked his tail, like YOU, and ran off. You two chicken $hits are showing us all the GUTS you don't have. Typical Democrats. 8^)))

27-Oct-17
Bent. (Or is it get-bent,)no matter pal. Your orange hero is going to look even more foolish than ever. Mueller is coming for him and no amount of deflection is going to work.

28-Oct-17
So atheist, i mean PHONY. You are SO SURE, that Trump is going to get impeached, so why don't you take the offer, Mr. NO BALLS? WHY NOT? You seem to me that you are NOT so sure. 8^))

28-Oct-17
Most reports speculate Manafort will be the first arrest.

Expect Trump to blow up Twitter, attempting to divert attention form this.

Matt

28-Oct-17
Trump blows up twitter weekly. Manafort would not surprise me, but given the recent revelations, we have a few Democrats that should have lawyers on retainer.

28-Oct-17
If it's Manafort who is arrested first, my bet is Trump will fire Mueller before the ink on the news reports is dry.

This is only going to get uglier for both sides, IMO.

Matt

28-Oct-17
FNC is saying this story hasn't been confirmed. It's a CNN story so proceed slowly with caution.

28-Oct-17
Assuming the story is true, there's not much to talk about until we see who and the indictment. It could also be for lying to investigators, which would not reflect back on Trump except with the extreme Democrat partisans.

28-Oct-17
The indictment and arrest is to divert attention from Mueller's involment with Hillary and the DNC.

28-Oct-17

28-Oct-17
Now, Thumper, what makes you think you know what's going on in Mueller's head? An indictment occurs after presenting the evidence to a grand jury, which takes a considerable amount of time to assemble, and present evidence. The grand jury selection,etc., would have begun months ago.

In other words, how exactly would Mueller have known about today's news coming out months ago? An alternative, and most likely theory, is that you are dead wrong.

28-Oct-17
Unless Hillary , Comey and company knew this was going to eventually come out if the hag lost the election, preemptive strike.

28-Oct-17
It's also possible the indictment may be aimed at a smaller fish, hoping it will cause bigger fish, like Manafort or Flynn , to cooperate with the investigation.

Matt

28-Oct-17
That may fit the facts. The idea that the indictment is to counter the recent press does not.

28-Oct-17
So, Hillary "planted" Manafort as campaign manager of the Trump team for 3 months?

That's a stretch even for you, Spike.

Matt

28-Oct-17
I don't know how you come up with this crap, Spike. Do you have a conspiracy generator program on your computer or what?

28-Oct-17
Manafort wasn't a Hillary "plant".... but he has a history of being a double crossing "double agent" on one side fighting the fight and then pops up defending those he was attacking..... I have read credible theories that he was on more than Trumps payroll.

28-Oct-17

28-Oct-17

Mike in CT's Link
Proven under every iteration.......the only thing missing from the detailed analysis is the consistent display of total cowardice.....

29-Oct-17
All things Russian/Collusion lead to the DNC, Clintons, Obama & Holder.

29-Oct-17
"All things Russian/Collusion lead to the DNC, Clintons, Obama & Holder."

And you know this how? Do you have some special insight to the investigation that the rest of us don't?

All we know is Mueller has found enough evidence of criminal activity to convince a grand jury to issue indictments. We don't know what side of the isle those arrests will fall on, or if both sides are involved, which is more likely, IMO.

Matt

29-Oct-17
Remember your hero Gordy? Gowdy on Fox says he has faith in Mueller and opposes any effort on Hill to curtail special counsel probe

29-Oct-17
What is undeniable at this point is that whatever comes out of this investigation, against anything Trump will be sung high and loud. If it were to change and go the other direction, I feel pretty certain that the investigation would be/have been dropped. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell. What we do know is the administration past has so many skeletons in the closet that would bode detrimental and illegal for to Trump's, yet has been brushed under the rug at this point. You lefty's can scream "foul" all you want but, your voice is inconsequential until you at least show the interest that justice goes both ways. Time will tell about Mueller.

Gowdy doesn't speak for me nor any other citizen at this point. He's a politician which basically means he is incapable of doing such, regardless of his perceived role here. And, should be held suspect of the politicians ebbs and flows until all the verdict is out. Last time I checked, the majority of both parties hated Trump based on his willingness to do what he campaigned on. Which doesn't play well with the elitist mindset politicians display in their words and actions. So, Gowdy and anyone else suggesting that the cess pool has people determined to get this right, is a laughable joke to me as we stand right now. Time will tell on that too.

29-Oct-17
" "All things Russian/Collusion lead to the DNC, Clintons, Obama & Holder." And you know this how? Do you have some special insight to the investigation that the rest of us don't?

All we know is Mueller has found enough evidence of criminal activity to convince a grand jury to issue indictments. We don't know what side of the isle those arrests will fall on, or if both sides are involved, which is more likely, IMO."

I'm just guessing Matt but, I'd say he is basing that on what the media has reported about the dealings these groups had with Russia and, the news that keeps getting leaked out tidbit at a time. IMO, You have one, so did he. And, so do I. Aside from Manafort, at this point any speculation suggesting someone else is just an opinion.

29-Oct-17
It’s becoming pretty clear that everyone has collided with Russia except Trump.

29-Oct-17
Here is another thought...Perhaps Trump has allowed Mueller to fulfill the original investigation where crime took place (Uranium One), but he and everyone else was cut off at the knees by the previous Administration.

Maybe tomorrow we will all be surprised that all the BS flying around about Russia and Trump was just a diversion and the real investigation was on the prior administration.

President Trump did mention the “Calm before the storm” a few weeks ago, and if you are into thinking outside the box, this could have some merit.

29-Oct-17
"Maybe tomorrow we will all be surprised..."

It is definite that nobody posting here actually knows. We can choose to speculate, or wait to see what actually happens.

29-Oct-17
IMO, the majority of the crooks in this are definitely the leftists of the clinton/obama/DNC crime syndicate, but the investigation may or may not actually pursue them.

As many people as there are involved in a campaign and administration, it would be naive to think that all of them are always honest or actually working the will of the candidate or president.

29-Oct-17
If Atheist could bait bears like he baits those of you on the community forum the dude would be a top notch outfitter

29-Oct-17
I don't believe in baiting any animals. That's not hunting. But thanks?

30-Oct-17

30-Oct-17
The uranium 1 deal if it has any merit is dangerous for all of us, not just Americans. If that yellow cake gets into the wrong hands and is used for a nuke, dirty bomb or just mishandled during its storage ( about 1/2 billion years) all of us are in trouble.

With the reports coming out that Hillary, Holder, and even King Obama were involved in improper dealings with the U and Russia for money$, they not only sold out America but the human race.

30-Oct-17
Manafort and his business partner will be turning themselves into FBI. So within months trumps campaign manager is now under arrest by the fbi. Question to ponder: why did trump choose Manafort to run his campaign when he has zero experience in running a political/presidential campaign? Manafort was also in on the Russian meeting with don jr and Kushner and kept detailed notes. Rest assured Mueller will not stop with just Manafort.

30-Oct-17
Has anyone reported what the charges are?

Matt

30-Oct-17
I had a notification from the WSJ that said they will be charged with "tax fraud" but that doesn't provide much detail and I don't hear any other outlet reporting on that other than to say they don't know yet what the charges are. Sounds like the charges will become public fairly soon (within a few hours).

30-Oct-17
Conspiracy against the U.S., money laundering were some of the big ones, failure to report working as a foreign agent (rep).

30-Oct-17
Does Trump risk the political fallout of firing Mueller? To me, that would indicate the fox is trying to guard the hen house. It didn't work for Nixon.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Manafort charged w/ 12 counts conspiracy, money laundering tax evasion allegedly hiding millions from Ukraine foreign bank accts for yrs The conspiracy charges are the most troubling because it indeed conspiring with others. Who the “others” are is the big question. I’m certain we’ll find out soon. Don jr and Kushner are at the top of that list.

30-Oct-17
Judge Nap was saying Manafort's alledged work for the Ukraine govt was up till Sept 2016. He was on Trump's staff at that point then got fired some time later.

30-Oct-17
Let's not forget, Mueller was tasked to investigate Trump's campaign and accusations of collusion with Russia. It's my understanding that charges have to relate to that task.

Perhaps Bad Karma, or some other legal beagle could confirm.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Congressman Pete King said he has sat in on many of these witness interviews and has not seen any evidence/testimony linking Trump to collusion so far.

30-Oct-17
Kevin,

That may well be the case. Certainly charges of any crimes should be pursued as a result of the inquiry. That just seems a bit of an open ticket for the investigation to get derailed in multiple directions unrelated to the original intent.

Matt

30-Oct-17
So indictment should result in a conviction if the facts are there. Applies to any and all politicians, business owners here and abroad, Hollyweird types, journalists.....

30-Oct-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Here's the order appointing Mueller. Any crimes arising from the investigation are fair game. As you've said Matt, it's pretty much an open ticket.

30-Oct-17
I’m JTV, trump campaign advisor Papadopolous just plead guilty to lying to the FBI about asking Russians about dirt on Clinton. But nope, not about trump and Russia. Are you eating lead paint again? Hahahaha!

30-Oct-17
We now have a trump policy advisor admitting to being in contact w Russians for the sole purpose of getting information to derail Clinton’s campaign and promote trumps. He made several trips to Moscow while being paid by trumps campaign. Why? Papadopolous is singing like a soprano. Trump is setting himself. Mueller is a hero.

30-Oct-17
Well, I know this much. They are smiling in Russia.

Putin: "I task you with causing turmoil and doubt in the US by meeting with any campaign people you can. Pretend you want to help, have damaging info on their opponents, etc.."

Agent: "Which side?"

Putin: "Both, we don't know who will win and really don't care. The point is making a mess. Americans busy with scandals and doubting leadership keeps them all occupied and scattered while we go about our business around the world"

30-Oct-17
Interesting theory, Glunt. I guess that would make Putin the real chess player, eh?

Matt

30-Oct-17
Hmmm. Maybe you can express your irrational thought to the actual law enforcement agencies JTV. Otherwise can it. If Clinton is “in deep crap” then what is trump in?! Clear sailing?! And about Clinton; 1) why is there no investigation, indictments or arrests? 2) she’s not the president! Focus on 45. The corrupt faux potus. That’s the truth.

30-Oct-17
NOTE:

There are NO allegations in this, let alone any indictments even remotely related to any Russian meddling in the election.

That was supposed to be Meuller's charge here, yet all he came up with were indictments which have ZERO to do with any Trump collusion with Russia re. the election.

What a 'coincidence' the Mueller comes out with this right after it's been proven that the DNC and the Clinton campaign WERE colluding with the Russians re, the election!

30-Oct-17
Funny how the Dem chairman Perez described Manafort's work as supporting a "Pro-Putin Regime". He must come from the same education system that produced PaulyZ and his aliases here! In reality, the Ukraine election was to break them away from Russia and bring them closer to US interests. I would not be surprised if the US government was funding Manafort in part. Heck, Manaforts success in the Ukranian election probably ignited the Russian war in Crimea and prompted Putin to start messing with the US elections after what we did to him with Ukraine. Just sayin'....

30-Oct-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

30-Oct-17
There's one lawyer, and more than a few other folks, who ought to be quivering in their fruit of the looms over the money laundering charge. Because the $9mm paid Perkins Cole and funneled to Fusion GPS sure looks a lot like the elements of that crime.

30-Oct-17
How’s things looking with your heads under the sand? Clearly you haven’t seen the fact the Papadopolous has plead guilty to lying to the fbi about his meetings w Russia. He was trumps advisor. He took trips to Moscow while working for trump. He told the fbi he didn’t meet w Russians to benefit trump. That was the lie to the fbi that got him arrested and indicted. But sure. Nothing to see here.

30-Oct-17
As others have pointed out, Kyle, these indictments don't just happen overnight. These were in the works well ahead of last weeks' news cycle. So yes, it's a coincidence. And this is merely the tip of the iceberg. How big that iceberg is remains to be seen and is still very much an unanswered question. It may be small, or it may be huge...either way this is still closer to the beginning than it is the end IMO.

30-Oct-17
BEG,

Did or did not the DNC and the Hillary campaign pay for Fusion GPS to work with the Russians to come up with dirt on Trump?

ANSWER: YES! And there in lies the only collusion re. Russia's involvement in the election.

30-Oct-17

Gray Ghost's Link
FYI, Kyle. You might want to read the whole thing.

It seems both sides are getting caught with their hands in the Russian cookie jar.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Dems are under investigation as well Podesta!!Betting it’s not a 10-15 yr old unrelated tax issue!

30-Oct-17
Guess they just may drain the swamp after all!

30-Oct-17
GG,

I had read it. There is NO mention of evidence of any collusion with the Russians on his part.

There is evidence he was a minor player in the campaign and had no access to Trump.

There IS evidence of the DNC and the Clinton campaign colluding with the Russians on the election, however.

30-Oct-17
Kyle,

You can cling to that straw if you want too. But, the fact that Papadopoulos admitted to lying about his attempts to coordinate with Russians during the campaign doesn't bode well for their claims of no collusion.

And a short video to lighten the mood:

Matt

30-Oct-17

30-Oct-17
Papadopoulos was just a volunteer for the campaign

30-Oct-17
Matt,

"You can cling to that straw if you want too. But, the fact that Papadopoulos admitted to lying about his attempts to coordinate with Russians during the campaign doesn't bode well for their claims of no collusion."

Ooops! That is not what the indictment says. It simply says he lied about his conversations with the Russians, nothing more. It says nothing about any actual collusion.

What's really funny is it mentions the woman who claimed she had connections and power she did not have, that the Russians supposedly had thousands of Hillary's e-mails which could be damaging to Clinton, (Who didn't?), yet it was the Clinton campaign which hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump and did so while trying to hide that fact.    

30-Oct-17
If Trump crossed the line, I want him being held accountable. We knew Hillary and crew have committed crimes with email scandal and selling influence, so my wish for anyone at that level answering for their illegal actions is not likely to be granted.

30-Oct-17
"Ooops! That is not what the indictment says. It simply says he lied about his conversations with the Russians, nothing more."

Actually, that's exactly what the indictment says. Papadopoulos lied about his conversations *about* coordinating a meeting with the Russian women. Quit being obtuse.

So, we have Trump's ex-campaign chairmen charged with laundering $18M to avoid taxes, and we have a "foriegn advisor" to his campaign plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russians. Doesn't that at least raise an eyebrow about the credibility of Trump's associates?

The swamp may be empty on both sides when Mueller is done, if he's allowed to see this thru. That wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Some here are just not seeing the big picture. This is not a gop/dem thing. This is an American thing. Our democracy was attacked and wether it was dems or the president, I want mueller to indict and arrest anyone and everyone involved. Right now it’s lookig like trumps campaign people were working with Russians to assist trump. That’s the empirical evidence found in the indictment. The words in Papadopolous indictment line 21, subset A, is as such : “ On or about June 19, 2016 after several emails with the subject line new message from Russia I am willing to make the trip off the record if it is in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people in Moscow” How is this not collision on behalf of trump?

30-Oct-17
Well atheist. You are so sure of yourself, are you ready to take me up on my offer??? Still waiting for your lie, i mean answer. As you say, DRIP,DRIP,DRIP. 8^))))

30-Oct-17
“GetBent”: Hey atheist will you indulge me in a stupid challenge with an Internet stranger? ME: grow up And do your best to conduct yourself like a normal human being.

30-Oct-17
Collusion isn’t a crime!

30-Oct-17
It’s Abe Froman the sausage king of Chicago??(Ferris Beulers day off)

30-Oct-17
It's a simple question, moron. You come on and stir the $hit, and then run off and hide, for a couple of days. You want to continue your bull$hit lies, and i am calling you out on them. The problem you have, is you don't have the facts, or the balls to back up your $hit you throw on here. So once again, LIAR, Want to accept my offer, moron???? Simple question. I just want to see what a LIAR says, when you peg their a$$. 8^)))

30-Oct-17
Oh atheist. So you don't try and divert my question, it was to you. 8^)))

30-Oct-17
Collusion is legal?lying under oath is illegal!Athiest there’s no proof of any actual legal collusion only lying about requesting information!No evidence any meetings ever took place.No crime to dig up dirt regardless of sources.It is illegal to pay foreign persons to create fake dossiers.

30-Oct-17
"Collusion isn’t a crime!"

That's true, it's a catch all phrase describing a number of crimes, including conspiring with foreign nationals to influence an election, or computer and wire fraud, or contributions and donations from foreign nationals, even treason, among other things.

Semantics are important, but the media doesn't seem to think so. In this case "collusion" has become synonymous to a wide assortment of crimes that may apply.

Matt

30-Oct-17
The indictment of Manafort and Papodopolous means something about those two, and nothing more. Even if Papadopolous tried to arrange meetings with folks and Russians, if the meetings never took place, or were rejected, there's no crime for the others.

They also mean nothing about the credibility of any of Trump's other advisors. If you'll recall, Manafort was fired after about 2 months and replaced with Kelli Anne Conway, which turned out to be a very good move.

You can't just take a leap of faith with criminal indictments.

30-Oct-17
Lot of leftist people here showing some serious un-American attitudes. I would say Putin is having a good laugh at the USA today. He sees a divided Nation/enemy that would be easy to conquer, that includes Dems as well. I hope our left winger's here have thought about that. Putin has already stated he doesn't care who is President. He's preying on the emotions of the left and it's working like a charm.

30-Oct-17
I'm reading lying to the FBI is a felony with a potential sentence of 5 years.

Who knows what deal Papodopolous struck for that guilty plea, but I'm betting the FBI has more on him, and/or Papodopolous is being used to get to bigger fish.

Matt

30-Oct-17
It reads that Popadaupolis (sp?) was in contact with a professor who had connections in Moscow and "attempted" to setup meetings with "trump campaign officials". This Popadaupolis was a volunteer guy on the fringe advisory level, who Sanders said was at one campaign meeting?? And he was trying to arrange some thing with Trump campaign staff. Not even Trump. And none of his attempts to arrange meetings was accepted?? An attempt by some fringe outsider that never went anywhere further. Doesn't sound like much at this point. Sounds like Manafort did some serious dirty money tax evasion stuff, and he should do time. Also not connected to Trump.

30-Oct-17
I'm no lawyer, but I doubt Papodopolous would plead guilty to a possible 5 year sentence unless he was actually guilty of larger crimes. This is where our legal system becomes frustrating for me. The final charges and sentences are rarely for the actual crime that was committed.

Plea bargains have bastardized our system.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Just imagine if Popadaupolis was paid $9 million dollars from the Clinton campaign and DNC committee, to hire a British spy who spread that money among actual Russian agents to assemble a collection of fake stories about a candidate to swing the election. And that dossier of fake stories was shared with the sitting President who was also working to help Clinton get elected, so he gave the fake dossier to his justice department as if legitimate. And they then pulled a FISA warrant based on the fake dossier assembled by foreign agents, to conduct illegal wire taps on her political opponent. Same same???

30-Oct-17
All any of this shows is that taxpayer money is being wasted by Democrats in order to attempt to overturn our election of Trump.

God bless, Steve

30-Oct-17
FYI,

Opposition research isn't a crime either.

30-Oct-17
GG I don’t know much about how the feds handle stuff. However on a state level lots of plea bargains for a reduced sentence every day. That could be why he plead guilty. He knew they had him so instead of taking his chances with what the judge dished out he took the plea bargain from the prosecutor.

30-Oct-17
Boy have things turned. A few months ago it was “ no one from the campaign had anything to do anything w Russia”. Now it’s “so what?!” America was and is under attack from foreign adversaries. Trump may or may not have participated. Clinton may or may not have participated. Mueller has to slam the lid on all of them!

30-Oct-17
Boy have things turned. A few months ago it was “ no one from the campaign had anything to do anything w Russia”. Now it’s “so what?!” America was and is under attack from foreign adversaries. Trump may or may not have participated. Clinton may or may not have participated. Mueller has to slam the lid on all of them!

30-Oct-17
"Mueller has to slam the lid on all of them"!

Mueller needs to recuse himself in regards to DNC/ HRC, and let someone with less political motivation handle things, since he was a former FBI Director who worked closely with Comey, when the Fake Dossier was recognized by the Feds, but used as a tool to wiretap Trump and Associates.

30-Oct-17
Right..... By the same token Bernie Sanders should be arrested because one of his supporters/volunteers going by Atheist Houseboat Capt. PaulZ is a serial lying bastard....... good grief the stupid is strong with this one.......

30-Oct-17
Im glad they caught these guys lying to the FBI and not divulging foreign dealings.

Now lets really blow this thing wide open and investigate the investigators.

Im not optimistic about catching Hillary when a complicit AG and FBI let her erase records and decide what is relevant. A lawyer with full reign- tough to nail.

I dont understand how even the most hardcore Dem can defend the crap Hillary got away with.

30-Oct-17
I sense that Trump is a conduit to help clean out government corruption. A man for just such a time as this.....

Where better to start than in our home field? It's not like some Republicans (or those hiding behind that party logo) haven't been corrupt.

Personally, I'd rather clean up my own backyard (at a cost) before pointing my finger at someone else's mess. Then I won't be so tempted to harshly accuse others of their issues.....

Just sayin'.......

30-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Over enthusiastic investigations in an attempt to damage the Trump administration may lead to unintended consequences...

FBI RELIANCE ON DISCREDITED FUSION GPS “RUSSIA DOSSIER” THREATENS MANAFORT PROSECUTION

FBI illegally obtained FISA wiretapping of Manafort based on dossier

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Special Counselor Robert Mueller’s case is in danger of being thrown out of court when the FBI is forced to admit FISA court authority to conduct electronic surveillance on former Trump campaign Paul Manafort was based on the fraudulent Fusion GPS “Russia dossier” that the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the Democratic National Committee paid to be produced.

On Sept. 19, 2017, CNN reported that U.S. investigators conducted electronic surveillance on Manafort both before and after the election under a FISA court warrant.

The CNN article cites only unnamed sources, strongly suggesting the leak was based on an illegal leak to the press that could end up being traced back to the FBI, to Mueller’s Special Counselor office, or to both.

Under the “fruit of the poison tree doctrine” established by the Supreme Court in Fourth Amendment illegal search and seizure cases, the FBI and/or Mueller may have compromised their entire investigation of Paul Manafort by either using the fraudulent “Russia dossier” paid for in part by the FBI, or by illegally leaking information derived from the FISA-authorized electronic surveillance to CNN and other mainstream media publications known to be partisan “Never Trump” mouthpieces.

CNN reported the secret FISA warrant was obtained after Manafort became the subject of the FBI investigation that began as early as 2014 under then FBI Director James Comey, and centered upon work Manafort conducted consulting with Ukraine.

“Some of the intelligence collected includes communications that sparked concerns among investigators that Manafort had encouraged the Russians to help with the campaign, according to three sources familiar with the investigation. Two of these sources, however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive,” CNN reported.

“Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, which is leading the investigation into Russia’s involvement in the election, has been provided details of these communications,” the CNN report stressed.

30-Oct-17
I can’t help but wonder if Podesta is next. I sure hope so. Drain that swamp I say.

30-Oct-17
I want to see Uranium One investigated. Mueller can't do it since he was in it up to his neck. I think that is the next big shoe to fall.

30-Oct-17
Mueller's charges are based on what is called Poison Fruit. Anything stemming on the illegally obtained document is terminally polluted and cannot be brought to trial.

God bless, Steve

31-Oct-17
So basically another nothing burger.

Terry

31-Oct-17

31-Oct-17
Back to reality:

31-Oct-17
Don't get your hopes up Atheist. Not going to happen.

31-Oct-17
Kevin Downing speaking to the press Monday outside of court. He pointed out how rare it is for the U.S. government to prosecute based on failure to register as a foreign agent.

Manafort’s lawyer said Monday to the press, “Today you see an indictment brought by a Special Counsel that is using a very novel theory to prosecute Mr. Manafort regarding a FARA filing. The United States government has only used that offense 6 times since 1966 that resulted in one conviction.”

31-Oct-17
Podesta Group Retroactively Filed DOJ Disclosures in August-Same Forms Manafort Arrested for Today… WHO TIPPED THEM OFF?

Now today Manafort was arrested for not filing the same forms the Podestas just filed in August.

Also, it was already reported in August that Manafort had not filed these forms.

02-Nov-17
When do you think Mueller will look towards Russia and the path leadong right through the DNC, the Clinton Global Initiative, and Hillary at the state department?? After Manafort/Gates/Papadaupolis in an attempt to look unbiased.... or never, because he is establishment and deep state himself?? Thoughts?

02-Nov-17

Gray Ghost's Link
According to Paul Ryan, "Special counsel Mueller 'anything but' a biased partisan."

Matt

02-Nov-17
This is how it works. Find a target that is connected to the campaign, get dirt on them, charge them with crimes unrelated to the primary investigation, then, start squeezing them for information in exchange for a lesser sentence. Rinse, repeat, until you find something connected to the "Big Fish".

This isn't the first time Mueller has gone that route. Problem is, still not one shred of evidence of collusion. Going to hard to fabricate something like that.

02-Nov-17
Ken Starr was on the radio this morning, also expressing total faith IN Mueller

02-Nov-17
We don't know what they've uncovered so far, so I'll avoid guessing.

Fruit of the poisonous tree is a legal doctrine used when law enforcement is the bad actor. That other people in the DNC did something illicit, like essentially money laundering the payments to Fusion GPS, does not trigger that doctrine, or the possible remedy of dismissal of the charges. It's more like the scene in Dirty Harry where he stomped on the leg of the suspect, when the suspect asked for his lawyer, to get a confession as to where the victim was. Someone will have to explain to me why when the suspect are committing crimes, the evidence can't be used because that's not how I remember it.

06-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

06-Nov-17
Great link, mouse

07-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Real obstruction of justice...

07-Nov-17
Hillary Clinton,

"Grossly negligent."

"Grossly unlikeable."

"Grossly narcissistic."

"Grossly dishonest."

"Grossly stupid."

"What Happened?"

Did I miss anything?

07-Nov-17
"Grossly corrupt."

07-Nov-17
Just plain Gross IMO

07-Nov-17
Kevin,

Yeah, there's that as well!

07-Nov-17
And my happiest one of all "Grossly unemployed!"

07-Nov-17
Kevin,

For sure!

As in "wonderfully grossly not the POTUS!"

"What Happened?" LOL!

09-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

09-Nov-17
Great link, Mouse. Sad that the average American seems not worried that the clinton/obama crime cartel still intend to take over America regardless of the will of the people or the constitution.

12-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

12-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

12-Nov-17
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

12-Nov-17
atheist????

13-Nov-17
atheist??? WOW. Now you are even tucking your tail, and running off to hide from YOUR OWN thread. Only people that come on here to stir the $hit, reacts like you. 8^)))

13-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

14-Nov-17
atheist????

What's taking your guys so long to bring down Trump, you said it was Mueller time?

What's the heck going on, are you full of bs or what?

28-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
The time When Mueller purged The FBI’s Counter-Terrorism Training

Conservative Review:Special counsel Robert Mueller’s career is rife with examples of prioritizing politically correct sensitivities over the unfiltered, and sometimes difficult, truth of the matter. And this issue came to the forefront at the beginning of President Obama’s second term in office, when Mueller decided to purge hundreds of counter-terrorism training materials that arguably rendered America less safe in the face of a growing domestic Islamic extremist problem.

While serving as FBI director, Mueller (the current head of the special counsel investigation of the 2016 election) presided over an effort to silence counter-terrorism experts from discussing the threat posed by radical Islamic ideologies. His decision to choose this approach could call into question his judgement while presiding over an incredibly politically toxic debate surrounding the 2016 election.

Instead of providing the tools his agents needed to fight the ideological war against the continuing rise of radical Islam in America, Mueller handicapped his agents because he seemingly prioritized making sure that nobody was offended over keeping America safe.

28-Nov-17
Weak attempt to discredit a highly decorated Marine officer who also happens to love this country so much so that he is attempting to weed out treasonous individuals. Let him do his due diligence and let the cards fall where they may. Even if it means Leavenworth.

28-Nov-17
Ex-DOJ Prosecutor Exposes Andrew Weissmann: ‘He’s The Poster Boy For Misconduct’…

Andrew Weissmann hid exculpatory evidence and threatened witnesses. He acts like a mobster, and he resides on Mueller’s team. Former DOJ Prosecutor Sidney Powell and Greg Jarrett weigh in.

29-Nov-17
Sounds like a stand up guy! Decorated Marine, hard worker with actual principles and a work ethic that knows no bounds. If he can’t get to the bottom of this, no one can. He will drain the swamp unlike trump.

29-Nov-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD.

02-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

02-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
From the Good for the Goose, Good for the Gander Dept. ;o)

Mueller Investigation: Politics, Not Law Enforcement or Counterintelligence

Here’s what I’d be tempted to do if I were President Trump: I’d direct the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel to investigate Iran’s efforts to acquire nuclear weapons, including any Obama-administration collusion in that enterprise.

I would make sure to call it a “counterintelligence investigation,” putting no limitations on the special counsel — just as with the investigation that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been unleashed to conduct into Trump “collusion” with Russia. That is, I would not restrict the prosecutor and investigators to digging for specified criminal violations. Or, indeed, any criminal violations. I’d just tell the special counsel, “Have at it” — with unbound authority to scrutinize the negotiations surrounding the eventual Iran nuclear deal (the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action).

Would I really expect the special counsel to find that Obama officials conspired with the mullahs to obtain nukes for Tehran? No . . . but hey, as the “Trump collusion with Russia” crowd says, “You never know.” Meantime, under the guise of investigating this highly unlikely “collusion,” I’d want the special counsel to scrutinize closely any variances between what Obama-administration officials were telling Congress and the public about the negotiations and what they were telling the Iranians; to probe any side deals the administration agreed to but failed to disclose to Congress; and to consider whether any laws or policies were violated in such matters as President Obama’s payment of a cash ransom in exchange for American hostages held by Iran.

Why would I do this? Well, because I disagree with Obama-administration foreign policy, of course. Under the Mueller “collusion” precedent, it is evidently now American practice to criminalize foreign-policy disputes under the pretext of conducting a counterintelligence investigation.

It is difficult to come to any other conclusion based on the guilty plea that Mueller just pried out of Michael Flynn... (continued at link)

03-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Mueller...a very expensive nothin' burger.

06-Dec-17
REPORT: FBI Inspector General Pursuing 27 Leakers, with Major Shakeup on the Way

When I was a kid, the term Federal Bureau of Investigation represented the pinnacle of the American justice system: incorruptible, utterly fair, and ethically... above reproach.

My, how times have changed.

Under the Obama administration, the FBI (and former director Robert Mueller's investigation) appears to have been hopelessly politicized at its uppermost levels. Consider:

A lead FBI investigator -- Peter Strzok -- has been removed from Robert Mueller's special counsel team for texting his mistress a series of various anti-Trump tweets (I'm old enough to remember when having a mistress disqualified you from a TOP SECRET clearance, but -- hey -- I'm an old man). Furthermore, the upper echelons of the FBI have refused requests from Congress to release said texts.

As for Hillary Clinton's illegal email server, the same investigator -- the mercurial mega-scapegoat super-agent is said to have rewritten language to exonerate Clinton rather than criminally charging her.

As for the Mueller "special" impeachment counsel, at least three of the key investigators donated a total of more than $50,000 to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.

Gee. No conflict there, I guess.

One of Mueller's top investigators, a partisan hack named Andrew Weissmann, actually congratulated then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates for refusing to enforce the President's Travel Ban Executive Order. Because I guess the FBI can overrule the Executive Branch's Chief Executive Officer.

And they say comedy is dead.

Another Mueller "investigator" -- one Jeannie Rhea, if that is her real name -- "was the personal attorney of Ben Rhodes and also represented the Clinton Foundation".

Gee, I'm sure she'll be unbiased.

Fortunately, help may be in the way in the form of an Inspector General. One can dream, can't one?

...Before December, we're going to see other parts of his report coming out after January. And they are looking at Peter Strzok, they are looking at Comey. They are looking at 27 leakers. It would not surprise me if there is a shake-up at the FBI and house cleaning...

...I think that one thing that we are lucky with here is that the layers of this onion have been peeling back. And we have been able to get information slowly but we have been able to get information that is exposing it for what it is. And I think that is the most important thing right now.

As Gregg Jarrett noted, "...[It] is astonishing is that one man with a political agenda exonerated Hillary Clinton and then simultaneously launched the investigation against President Trump."

Astonishing, but not unexpected given the unparalleled corruption and criminality of the most scandalous president in American history* -- one Barack Hussein Soetero Dunham Obama (which is the legal name he prefers, I hear).

06-Dec-17
What’s astonishing is at today’s Senate hearing, Trump Jr citing atty/client privilidge when neither he nor his father are attorneys. What’s he got to hide?

06-Dec-17
I’ve got a feeling Kushner and Trump Jr are next on that indictment list.

06-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

06-Dec-17
07-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD.

07-Dec-17
07-Dec-17
I remember getting scalped for saying that Mueller was dishonest, and a joke, the day he was appointed. I can't believe that someone could think he was a honest. I remember a few on here calling him HONORABLE. Mueller is about as PHONY as atheist. Both are dishonest, as can be.

07-Dec-17

slade's Link
Mueller investigation looking more and more like The Revenge of James Comey

07-Dec-17

07-Dec-17
Judge Who Presided Over Michael Flynn’s Case and Resigned Today — IS OBAMA APPOINTEE WHO ALSO SITS ON FISA COURT!

08-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

08-Dec-17

Another ghost pic! Not mine......I don't even own a trail cam! Try this one........

08-Dec-17

Michael's Link
Sooner or later this charade has to end.

08-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

08-Dec-17
09-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

09-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Draining the swamp...one leak at a time ;o)

09-Dec-17
Last link is a good read

11-Dec-17
The New FBI Agency Everyone Forgot – Did Adam Schiff Just Get Caught in an Elaborate Counterintelligence Sting?…

Outing the leakers...?

From the article:

"...In this example, we believe it is most likely House Intelligence Committee Minority Chairman Adam Schiff (D) was the recipient of the disinformation, and has now exposed himself as a leaker to an elite, previously undisclosed, investigative unit specifically assembling evidence of corruption and leaking at the highest levels of government..."

11-Dec-17
11-Dec-17
Sorry Mouse, the article referenced InfoWars, the Pontificating Critical Thought Police have deemed it a fake news site which lacks any credibility, interesting read but a real conundrum.

13-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
No interest by the media?

13-Dec-17

slade's Link
former Chief Asst. U.S. Attorney Andrew C. McCarthy explains:

Ugly as Mueller’s investigation may look, it’s on track to clear Trump

13-Dec-17
""Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson admitted in a court document that his firm hired Nellie Ohr, the wife of demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump.""

13-Dec-17
It’s always been about unseating Trump!The Russia narrative was a fake made up tactic to discredit Trump as a candidate that snowballed into the so called Russia collusion which ironically is being run by the same operatives that created the fake dossier and failed to stop candidate Trump.Meuler was never interested in collusion!

13-Dec-17
And Now We Know….

#1) …exactly why the White Hats are selectively preparing the larger U.S. electorate in advance of the 1.2 million documents which will outline the background of the Inspector General’s year-long investigation into the politicization of the FBI and DOJ.

The recent IG releases of information, Agent Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr; to include FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s text messages with FBI Lawyer Lisa Page; are strategically sequenced -and timed- in their public release.

The information drop today, which includes the text messages, reveals the bigger plot:

August 15, 2016, FBI Agent Strzok tells FBI Lawyer Lisa Page:

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

“Andy’s office” would be FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe; and the appearance here is a clear outline to use the Steele Russian Dossier, as the foundation to the FISA warrant, which would be considered “an insurance policy” against candidate Donald Trump winning the presidency.

Yes, that would be a conspiracy; being discussed in Andrew McCabe’s office. A few weeks later (October 2016), the FBI and DOJ did get the FISA warrant they were discussing in August 2016.

( ChuckGrassley ? @ChuckGrassley

FBI owes answers abt "insurance policy" against Trump victory...& if nothing to hide, why would senior FBI leaders use secret phones that "cant be traced" to talk Hillary? DOJ needs to give JudicComm full transparency/cooperation 2 restore public trust. FBI CANT BE POLITICAL

#2) …. And now we know why Andrew McCabe cancelled his scheduled appearance on Capitol Hill yesterday. He didn’t have an “Ohr” problem, he had a larger conspiracy issue that he was likely to be questioned about, and someone tipped him off. After McCabe’s cancellation the IG office distributed the text messages to the full House.

#3) …. And now we know why Nellie Ohr, Fusion GPS contract employee and wife of Associate DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr, began using a HAM radio when the operation against candidate Donald Trump was conceived.

Nellie Ohr was hired by Fusion-GPS to specifically work on the Trump project and coordinate with MI6 Agent Christopher Steele. The Steele Dossier would later become the underlying evidence behind the application for the FISA warrant to wiretap Donald Trump and being electronic surveillance.

#4) ….And now we know, so far, on the FBI side of the conspiracy, the years-long IG investigation has captured FBI Agent Strzok, FBI Attorney Lisa Page, and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Likely the IG has also captured Bill Priestap, head of FBI counterintelligence and FBI Agent Strzok’s boss. Priestap was the guy who Comey blamed for not informing congressional oversight, and Bill Priestap was also the guy who went to the White House present the information against NatSec Advisor Mike Flynn along with Sally Yates (DOJ).

We do not yet know if the IG has captured enough on FBI Director James Comey.

It would appear, at least so far, that Peter Strzok is willing to fall on his sword and take the blame for steering/manipulating the 2016 FBI investigation of Clinton’s emails; perhaps in an effort to protect James Comey. However, will James Comey get caught in the Russian Conspiracy sting? Too soon to tell.

What is obvious from the last 72 hours is that the Inspector General’s office is selectively, and strategically, letting out information that appears to be preparing the general public for a rather extensive, and troubling, bigger story.

Simultaneously, if we accept the IG investigation is ongoing, these releases would also be part of a strategy, the ending of the sting, to see how each of the participants responds. It is likely all of the identified plotters are being actively monitored to see how they are reacting.

video at link

13-Dec-17
Mueller is there to try and come up with some wild scheme, to try and impeach Trump. That's it. mueller is about as PHONY as the TRIO, that come on here. They try to throw $hit on the wall, like mueller, and hope something sticks. Typical hack.

13-Dec-17
Deep state thrives in a depressed economy !When the people start to become less dependant on government the deep state will always work to suppress the people.people dependant on government are easier to control.

14-Dec-17

14-Dec-17

slade's Link
Sara Carter:

""Who’s spying on who? FBI’s use of NSA foreign surveillance program needs to be investigated, say whistleblowers “The program can be misused by anyone with access to it,” said an Intelligence official, with knowledge of the program.

A controversial NSA surveillance program used to monitor foreigners was also being used by the FBI as ‘backdoor’ to gain warrantless access to American communications, according to numerous former U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials with knowledge of the program.

The whistleblowers, who recently disclosed the program’s process to Congressional oversight committees, say concern over the warrantless surveillance mounted when it was disclosed earlier this year that Obama officials had accessed and unmasked communications of members of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, allegedly without clear justification.""

14-Dec-17
McCabe s insurance policy was the fake dossier!

14-Dec-17
QOTD: "I listen to all of the CNN clowns insisting that they're 'trustworthy' and 'reliable'. Also 'unbiased'. And I just have to laugh as I remember the old saying: the more they speak of their honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Early Drafts of Comey Exoneration Memo Said That Hillary Clinton's Secret Serve Was "Likely" Hacked and Accessed by Hostile Powers; This Was of Course Omitted By the Time Comey Publicly Exonerated Her, Softened to "Possible"

14-Dec-17
14-Dec-17
Atheist, your "Mueller Time begins" now has a new meaning. How much time do you think he'll get?

Mueller and others have been caught stacking the jury in their favor. When the Judge in Al Capone's trial found the jury had been compromised the jury was replaced. Swamp is a lot deeper than we thought, well maybe not.

15-Dec-17
But what if the Judge's name is in the black book too?

15-Dec-17
More and more, it looks like the "Trump/Russia/Collusion" investigation by Mueller will be one big come back to bite the ass of a lot of people in the Obama administration. Getting harder for the OPRESS© to cover for the Obama operatives...

Comey Memo Edits Warrant Indictments (Guest Post)

Now we know that not only did Hillary Clinton show intent in her handling of classified materials routed through her private server, but that former FBI Director James Comey and his team showed intent in letting her get away with it to the detriment of American national security.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, in a Thursday letter to current FBI Director Christopher Wray, reveals how edits to Comey’s exoneration memo went beyond changing “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” but edited out content that shows the FBI knew Hillary was intentionally in violation of the Espionage Act but that, since the decision to exonerate her had already been made, they had to submit to the annals of history a lie they agreed upon:

Newly released documents obtained by Fox News reveal that then-FBI Director James Comey’s draft statement on the Hillary Clinton email probe was edited numerous times before his public announcement, in ways that seemed to water down the bureau’s findings considerably.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, sent a letter to the FBI on Thursday that shows the multiple edits to Comey’s highly scrutinized statement.

In an early draft, Comey said it was “reasonably likely” that “hostile actors” gained access to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email account. That was changed later to say the scenario was merely “possible.”

Another edit showed language was changed to describe the actions of Clinton and her colleagues as “extremely careless” as opposed to “grossly negligent.” This is a key legal distinction.

Johnson, writing about his concerns in a letter Thursday to FBI Director Christopher Wray, said the original “could be read as a finding of criminality in Secretary Clinton’s handling of classified material.”

“This effort, seen in light of the personal animus toward then-candidate Trump by senior FBI agents leading the Clinton investigation and their apparent desire to create an ‘insurance policy’ against Mr. Trump’s election, raise profound questions about the FBI’s role and possible interference in the 2016 presidential election and the role of the same agents in Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation by President Trump,” Johnson said.

Indeed this does raise profound questions. Coupled with the text messages of lead investigator, FBI Agent Peter Strzok,who has become known as the Zelig of the FBI who mysteriously appeared at every controversial moment, expressing clear intent to prevent the election of Donald Trump, we have before us a criminal conspiracy in which the most powerful law enforcement agency on this planet conspired with one political party to defeat the candidate of the other:

The letter reveals specific edits made by senior FBI agents when Deputy Director Andrew McCabe exchanged drafts of Comey’s statement with senior FBI officials, including Peter Strzok, Strzok’s direct supervisor, E.W. “Bill” Priestap, Jonathan Moffa, and an unnamed employee from the Office of General Counsel (identified by Newsweek as DOJ Deputy General Counsel Trisha Anderson) – in what was a coordinated conspiracy among top FBI brass to decriminalize Clinton’s conduct by changing legal terms and phrases, omitting key information, and minimizing the role of the Intelligence Community in the email investigation. Doing so virtually assured that then-candidate Hillary Clinton would not be prosecuted.

Imagine what was at stake here. If the FBI had just followed the evidence where it led and drew the obvious conclusions, Hillary Clinton would have been indicted, the Democratic Party would have been irreparably shattered , with Donald Trump winning in a popular vote as well as electoral vote landslide. This, in the view of a corrupted and politicized FBI had to be prevented at all costs and the Comey memo had to be sanitized before its release:

In addition to Strzok’s “gross negligence” –> “extremely careless” edit, McCabe’s damage control team removed a key justification for elevating Clinton’s actions to the standard of “gross negligence” – that being the “sheer volume” of classified material on Clinton’s server. In the original draft, the “sheer volume” of material “supports an inference that the participants were grossly negligent in their handling of that information.” …

Furthermore, the FBI edited Comey’s statement to downgrade the probability that Clinton’s server was hacked by hostile actors, changing their language from “reasonably likely” to “possible” – an edit which eliminated yet another justification for the phrase “Gross negligence.” To put it another way, “reasonably likely” means the probability of a hack due to Clinton’s negligence is above 50 percent, whereas the hack simply being “possible” is any probability above zero.

Strzok provided the motive for these activities to cover up the guilt of Hillary Clinton, activities which constitute obstruction of justice in text messages between him and his mistress and fellow FBI Agent Lisa Page: While everybody was predicting a Hillary victory, Strzok had his doubts and elevated himself to the status of savior of America, requiring that Trump be stopped at all costs, with this end justifying any and all means:

Out of all the damning, politically charged anti-Trump text messages released, one text from Strzok to Page on August 15, 2016, raised the most suspicion. It referred to a conversation and a meeting that had just taken place in “Andy’s” (widely believed to be Deputy FBI Dir. Andrew McCabe’s) office. According to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Strzok had texted this: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office [break] … that there’s no way he gets elected. I want to believe that. … But I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. … We have to do something about it.”

In another text, Page said: “maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace.” Strzok replied: “I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps.”

“This goes to intent,” Jordan said. “We can’t take the risk that the people of this great country might elect Donald Trump. We can’t take this risk. This is Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI. This is Peter Strzok, who I think had a hand in that dossier that was all dressed up and taken to the FISA court. He’s saying, ‘we can’t take the risk, we have to do something about it.'”

What they tried to do about it is called obstructing justice and using the powers of their offices to interfere in a presidential election to materially aid the candidate of their choice. As Rep. Jordan notes, we face the probable reality of a dossier concocted by Russians, paid for by Team Hillary and the DNC, being used to fraudulently trick the FISA court to order surveillance of one campaign to the benefit of the other campaign. The politically motivated unmasking of Michael Flynn dovetails with this criminal conspiracy and explains much about the true purpose of Special Counsel Robert Muller’s probe which ignores Hillary’s collusion with Russia in Uranium One but indicts a Trump adviser for misremembering a legal phone call.. Can anyone say collusion? Then we face the prospect of a weaponized FBI becoming a campaign arm of the Hillary campaign.

We see now the method in the madness of the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch, why the FBI issued immunity agreements to Clinton cronies such as Cheryl Mills, never impaneled a grand just, started drafting an exoneration agreement before witnesses were interviewed, and not put Hillary under oath in an interview that James Comey did not attend. The fix was in

One can only hope that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is not asleep at the switch but rather just keeping a low profile as he methodically puts together a damning case of criminal conspiracy, obstruction of justice and, yes, gross negligence prior to an avalanche of indictments starting with Hillary Clinton and working its way down the food chain to include James Comey, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe and many others.

15-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

15-Dec-17

15-Dec-17
Rush Limbaugh told his listeners Wednesday:

“Well, there is a theory out there that holds that the inspector general has a dynamite report coming that’s gonna blow this whole thing to smithereens, and these leaks are a way of setting us up — the American people up — for what is coming. So that when it does report, it’s not a series of, “My God, I didn’t know that,” that it’s gonna confirm what these little leaks have informed us week after week after week. Now, I can’t say that I’m familiar with inspectors general and how they operate and all that, so I can only share with you that particular theory.

But since I’m so unaccustomed to leaks benefiting us, I’m so unaccustomed to inspectors general working for us, that, I’m sorry, I’m just automatically suspicious. I’m not characterizing this in any way. I just… These leaks are not making these people look good in any way or stretch the imagination. They are illustrating how this investigation is corrupted. Here Kimberley Strassel’s latest tweet. “This April text from Page to Strzok raises a whole new host of question for FBI.””

16-Dec-17
Holder is afraid of his own jail time.

16-Dec-17
I don't think atheist's thread is going as intended ;o)

BREAKING: The FBI Has Released New Info About Loretta Lynch's Tarmac Meeting With Bill Clinton

The FBI released a series of email documents Friday afternoon detailing the Department of Justice response to the fallout of the secret Phoenix tarmac meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton in June 2016. The dates on the emails range from July 1-3, 2016. On July 5, 2016, FBI Director James Comey announced former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would not face criminal charges for mishandling classified information.

A series of emails show one FBI official, whose name and email are redacted, fuming over leaks to the media about the meeting and what happened on the tarmac. The official received an email from a "layman" alleging a local Phoenix police officer who may have talked to a reporter "sounds like a security threat." Officials went back and forth about finding out if the officer was SWAT or simply worked the motorcade and that "at a minimum" he should never work another detail again. One asked if local law enforcement assisting the FBI on motorcades should sign non-disclosure agreements in the future. Another official called an Observer article about the meeting, with details about how President Clinton got to Lynch's private plane, "infuriating." (continued at link)

16-Dec-17
17-Dec-17

17-Dec-17

17-Dec-17
When things begin to backfire on the Mueller investigation fallout, all of the obama rodentia will be fighting for a life raft...

Holder Issues Direct Warning to Trump Admin — ‘Any Attempt to Remove Mueller Will Not Be Tolerated’

Of all the people in the last presidential administration who should keep their #@*&$! mouth shut, it's Eric Holder. If there were any justice in this country, this man at the least would be in jail for lying to congress, selective enforcement of federal law, involvement in massive government corruption......or be shot for treason. But now he is boldly issuing a not so veiled threat if Trump tries to can Robert Mueller. If anything, Trump’s election was a repudiation of Obama and all he and Holder stood for. And yet, here’s Eric Holder acting like he’s the moral authority in this country. Pretty bold for someone who thought they were ABOVE THE LAW.

It’s hard for any rational person to make the argument against disbanding this Mueller special counsel. It's clear that there was no collusion and the investigation has been hopelessly compromised. We now know that Mueller had people on his team who not only hate Trump but appear to have been actively working against Trump since 2016 from their positions of power. Someone needs to remind the thugs from the Obama years that they are no longer in power. They have no authority to say what will or will not be tolerated. That's no longer their choice.

Sounds like maybe Eric is getting nervous what might be said or come to light should people in the DOJ and FBI start to turn.

Where's the falling pianos when you need one.....

17-Dec-17
Let’s Take a Stroll – Letter of Notice From Trump Transition To Congress Outlining Illegal Search and Seizure by Special Counsel Robert Mueller….

It is my belief, based on mounting evidence, a specific cast of characters -within the Mueller “Russia Election Interference” probe- were placed there to protect people behind the FBI’s initial false claims. Those claims formed the basis for the counterintelligence operation against 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump.

According to reports, in August 2017 the Mueller team went around the Trump administration in their quest for documents, by directly demanding documents from the General Services Agency (GSA); the entity that hosted the communication network for the Trump transition team.

According to reports, the content of 12 email accounts was handed over to the Special Counsels’ office; consisting of thousands of pages of transition team communication. Innocuous, ordinary transition stuff, but the method of procurement is jaw-droppingly unethical, possibly illegal.

(link to actual letter.pdf)

Now, let’s take a stroll and explain to our neighbors exactly what this entire plot is all about and why they should care….

Here’s the way the entire construct looks in simple outline.

Career officials, managers and staff within the DOJ and FBI wanted to help ensure Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election. Those people were ideologically aligned with President Obama, and held the goal of maintaining progressive advances as part of their motive.

A “small group” was formed within the DOJ and FBI to facilitate this goal. The first goal was to remove Clinton from the burden of the FBI email investigation.

Once that goal was achieved, they moved on to Clinton’s 2016 challenger. By the time the 2016 GOP convention drew near, everyone accepted that challenger would be Donald Trump.

As such the FBI “small group” began monitoring candidate Donald Trump in June/July 2016 as part of a plan toward the benefit of candidate Hillary Clinton.

However, the FBI and DOJ officials also needed an actual basis, a legal justification for their behavior and the time they were spending. The plan to justify that behavior was to create an official counterintelligence operation.

To get the counterintelligence operation going, they needed a reasonable basis for creating one. That basis was the formative seeds of claims of Russian connections to the Trump campaign.

To establish the basis the Russian elements needed for the operation; the DNC and Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to contract Christopher Steele to write a dossier that would form the legal grounding for the counterintelligence operation.

Fusion GPS hired DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, who was well versed in counterintelligence operations, CIA operations, and using tradecraft to create illusions.

Nellie Ohr worked with retired British MI6 Agent Christopher Steele to manufacture the Steele Dossier. The dossier would create take innocuous connections between Trump and Russian people, enhance them, fabricate some nefarious appearance, and then be turned over to Bruce Ohr’s counterintelligence buddy in the FBI Peter Strzok.

In essence, the Clinton’s created the Russian “angle” out of thin air; and the FBI and DOJ used that creation as the legal underpinning for the counterintelligence operation.

The cointel op was always just a ruse for wiretapping, surveillance and monitoring of Donald Trump campaign officials.

The FBI (Strzok) and DOJ (Ohr) dressed up the Steele Dossier to apply for a FISA warrant (DOJ Attorney Lisa Page). The surveillance was happening with or without the FISA approval; but the FISA warrant would make the surveillance legal.

The initial application to the FISA Court was so sketchy (June/July 2016) is was actually denied. Denials rarely happen. One-in-a-thousand.

The Steele Dossier was dressed up some more. More stuff added, thanks to Christopher Steele and Nelli Ohr, to the second FISA application in Sept./October. That FISA application again submitted by Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page. That warrant was approved.

If Hillary was elected, the entire counterintelligence operation just disappears into the ether. No-one would ever know about it.

But Hillary didn’t win.

Trump did.

Subsequently, the entire Trump Counterintelligence Operation was likely to be exposed. So the team behind the CoIntel scheme had to make up the “Russian Interference in The Election” narrative, a larger narrative, to cover their tracks.

The manufactured basis for the FISA warrant, ‘Muh Russia’ now needed to become real; or at least have the appearance of being real or justified.

That’s why the goofy “Joint Analysis Report on Russian Interference” was created. Brennan (CIA), Clapper (ODNI), and Comey (FBI), and to a much lesser extent the outsider Mike Rogers (NSA). This became the “17 intelligence agencies” blah.. blah… blah.

It was never 17 intel agencies. It was four. Only three pushed it. Mike Rogers said he had low/moderate confidence in the underlying intelligence within the report. The report was created as evidence to enhance the cover. Nothing more.

[My hunch is if you put the Steele Dossier together with the Joint Analysis Report, you will find 90% of the FISA application documentation.]

Additionally, the entire crew, from the Obama Administration and current career people within the DOJ, FBI, etc., who understood the larger scheme, needed ongoing people to continue ensuring the story was maintained.

That drove the need for a Special Counsel investigation. Mueller’s investigation was really just another way the players within the original scheme could keep a lid on the events in 2016.

That’s why many of the FBI/DOJ “small group”, the crew who cleared Hillary in the email investigation, were also assigned to the Mueller investigation. Controls were needed.

Inside Mueller’s crew, the “small group” essentially works to watch over what information the Trump officials could possibly be discovering…. under the auspices of investigating ‘Muh Russia’ etc. If the “small group” comes across a risky trail being followed, they work to impede, block, delay or deflect anyone from that trail.

That’s the ‘high-level’ summary of the way things look from a researched perspective.

There’s one guy at the heart of this operation who can blow the lid of EVERYTHING.

His name is Bill Priestap.

Priestap’s position in 2016 was Director of Counterintelligence for the FBI.

There’s a growing possibility Priestap has flipped. Start asking about him.

17-Dec-17

17-Dec-17
No wonder Hillary can't come to grips with the fact that she LOST!

Incredibly scary to think about if she had won!

29-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

30-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

30-Dec-17
For those of you who attack Mueller and the FBI , you continue to ignore one key fact:

2 Senior Trump White House staffers have pled guilty to lying to the FBI. They willfully admitted it.

There's no way to spin this fact, so you simply pretend it doesn't exist? Mueller is many times the American than Trump is and infinitely smarter.

30-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. See you are stirring the $hit again. One FACT that we don't ignore, is you are a lying FRAUD.

30-Dec-17
And you have 35+ identities. Talk about pretending!

30-Dec-17
how come there is no penalty for the FBI lying to us?

31-Dec-17
Because they're the government, and are accountable to no one but us, and apparently we the people just don't give a sh*t anymore. We let them make laws that only THEY can selectively apply or flat ignore all together, the bulk of which DO NOT apply to them. Add to that the fact that someone who makes a career of politics walks away easily a multi-millionaire on a salary that for anyone else would leave them very comfortable but NOT extremely wealthy.

As my former Governor/now convict Rod Blagojevich said in a comment related to having the job of appointing someone to then Senator Obama's seat when he ran for President......."It's ****ing GOLDEN!!" And GOLD is exactly what it was worth! OUR gold!!!!

We're getting cornholed because we keep letting the SOBs do it whenever they like.

31-Dec-17
"Mueller is many times the American than Trump is and infinitely smarter." How does one go about measuring the degrees of being an American? " infinitely smarter" ???? Yeah that's obvious, A person would have to dumb themselves down substantially to accumulate the kind of wealth Trump has.

01-Jan-18

02-Jan-18
THE NOOSE TIGHTENS: Sergei Millian is the link between Putin, Fusion GPS, Clinton and Obama

From the link:

"...What's materializing in front of our eyes is the greatest scandal in American history. Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama were colluding with Vladimir Putin to destroy Donald Trump's campaign..."

02-Jan-18
The shadow government.

Its been hard to drain the swamp, they're fonding out its not a protected wetlands after all.

02-Jan-18
JTV, I’ll speak slowly. There is currently no investigation of Clinton, Obama or any democrat. None. Zero. The focus right now is on trump and his team. By a fantastic public servant and decorated Marine Bob Mueller. He will get to the truth and you will accept his findings. Why? Because you have no choice. Trump said no one on his team had any Russian contacts. We know that’s not true. How? 2 Indictments for lying to the fbi. With more coming. Let the investigation play out. Of trump is innocent, no worrries! But trying to squash this investigation isn’t a good look. Why the fear of Muellers team? Oh right they’re biased. Maybe you don’t recall Clinton’s special prosecutor. Ken Starr? A self admitted Bush guy, conservative. And yet he was allowed to conduct his investigation and we all know how that turned out. Justice was done. So now fair play says let Mueller finish his investigation. Or are you too afraid of what he’ll find?

02-Jan-18
atheist. You are a FRAUD. You sound REALLY sure, this time. You wanna bet???

• Sitka Gear