Woods Walker 07-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 07-Nov-17
WV Mountaineer 07-Nov-17
Solo 07-Nov-17
Whitey 07-Nov-17
Wayne Helmick 07-Nov-17
07-Nov-17

DL's Link
It should read Black Cop Lives Matter. I applaud them. You poke the bear and this is what you get. I bet she won’t do that again. Well maybe she will. Probably just another stupid drunk person. This a Miami college game. There were already two security men in hats there that couldn’t handle her or obey them so the off duty cops were brought in th take care of Straberry Shortcake. I’ve never struck or harmed a woman but I’m not a cop. This millennial has learned now what she didn’t learn at home. OBEY those in authority that can harm you. Hats off to the cops.

07-Nov-17
Honestly I don’t know why they serve alcohol at a sporting event. Maybe they brought their own. Nothing worse than paying a lot of money to attend a sporting event and then have a drunk nearby acting live a fool especially if you’re there with kids. Worse yet is having someone puke near you or on you.

07-Nov-17
The cop will be disciplined and she will collect a tidy sum. Which will send the wrong message to her social strata.

07-Nov-17
Once you decide to hit someone, expect to get hit back. When the person you are hitting is lot bigger and sober, it could be nap time.

07-Nov-17
The cop will be marched out before the media and forced to apologize while he is under suspension with pay. He will then be fired for his actions. In reality, he deserves a medal.

07-Nov-17
Although I believe his actions look justified, it was probably the wrong decision. They likely should have cuffed her instead of the old "Hey grab a leg or arm and lets carry her out"

07-Nov-17
More like put in a gunny sack.

Good thing it wasn’t white cops and a black girl. Obama would be making a speech saying that could have been my daughter(drunk and stupid?)

07-Nov-17
Got mixed feelings on this incident. An obvious drunk who needs to be removed gets knocked out while she is being removed. Im thinking they should have cuffed her before carrying her out. The police officers anger may have got the best of him.

07-Nov-17
Is it justified if she was calling him racist slurs?

07-Nov-17
She hit 1st, I don't see why he'd get in trouble for that......but that makes sense, so he probably will get in trouble. I'd say she got off easy for hitting a police officer.

07-Nov-17
I thought this was going to be about western public hunting land!

07-Nov-17
It seems you have to be registered with Facebook to see the video.

I absolutely refuse to join Facebook, so cannot watch the video.

07-Nov-17
I don't see the problem. The dimwit decided she was going to do what she wanted instead of follow the rules. She then decided to strike a law enforcement officer enforcing the rules. She got what she had coming. He immobilized the threat and was very professional in carrying out his duty. Which is what we ask of them. Professionalism isn't always pretty or nice. It is quick, acute, and effective. Which I say pretty much sums up how he handled it.

For those saying she should have been handcuffed, they seemed to be in a pretty confined area. surrounded by unknowns. Plus, cuffing her in the crowd would have likely caused more turmoil. I think they handled it spot on and should be commended for doing so. I hope that is the way it goes anyways. We ask way to much from our police officers while giving them no liberty to be effective. God Bless men

07-Nov-17
Here it is, Kyle. The officer decks her with little effort. And I agree that he should've considered the kinetic energy his body produces with little effort well before he nailed her with that right cross.

BTW, I copied this video clip from slade's post in the "November Humor" thread. You might've already viewed it there(?) Regardless, thank you slade... :^)

07-Nov-17

Whitey's Link
Seattle cop got away with it a few years ago

07-Nov-17
I just watched it Kyle and I'm not on Facebook. There is an option to click "Not now". Clck that and the video will play.

• Sitka Gear