TD 08-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 08-Nov-17
Shuteye 08-Nov-17
South Farm 09-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 10-Nov-17
Beendare 10-Nov-17
08-Nov-17
From a friend, and this is legit;

Anheiser Busch is taking calls about whether it should pull their sponsorship of NFL football. They are upset about the way certain NFL players and teams want to show their lack of respect for our National Anthem, our Flag, and our Country. Anheiser Busch employs 1100 veterans who are also being disrespected along with all other veterans living and dead. These NFL players are uniformed, paid employees of the owners teams and have no right to publicly express their personal political opinions on company time. They can do whatever they want on their own time.

.. ..

.. ..

You know how big a sponsor Budweiser is. Their decision, based on this public opinion, could make a tremendous impact on what the NFL does

I just called Budweiser’s special number 1-800-342-5283 and when they answered touched option 1 and gave my opinion and it all took less than a minute. Whether or not you vote, please rush this email on to all patriotic Americans and sports fans.   Thank you.

08-Nov-17
This is weird!

I've tried to post on this thread twice, but neither post shows. Will the third time be the charm?

08-Nov-17
YEA!

The 3rd time was the charm.

I called Bud and expressed my concerns.

I'd think that if Budweiser pulls their ads, others will follow.

The less ad revenue the networks get, the less $$$ the NFL gets. It follows that the less money the NFL and the teams get, the less the players get.

Hit these SOB's in their pocketbooks and I'll guarantee everyone of them will stand for the anthem!

08-Nov-17
I'll call. Drinking a cold bud light now

08-Nov-17
I called and expressed my disgust. Gonna give the number to about 100 others who will do the same. Haven't watched a single game since this crap started. And no more Bud for me as long as they continue supporting these clowns.

08-Nov-17
Strange. Bud isn't even an American company. Not since 2008.

08-Nov-17
I haven't had Budweiser in years! And for good reason. There are hundreds of better beers available.

I will admit that on occasion I do buy some Samuel Adams beer, which is owned by Anheiser-Busch.

But with so many other good craft beers out there, I can give up Sam Adams in a nano-second, which I will until they stop advertising on the NFL games.

08-Nov-17
TD,

Why would it matter who owns Budweiser?

Ad revenue is ad revenue!

08-Nov-17
Budweiser has always been strong supporters of the military. I made my call and let them know they need to continue that patriotic history and take a stand (literally)

08-Nov-17
They still brew in the US..... But I drink Coors ever since I visited the brewery in Golden........

08-Nov-17
True..... but the stance is about respect of the American flag, military, etc. Just interesting a Belgian company would step out on a limb to seemingly take a strong stance on basically an American issue. Large corps normally are allergic to any kind of controversial situations. They must have been taking some heat and decided to try and get out in front of it.

08-Nov-17
Tom,

Country doesn't matter. Money and ROI is what matters.

08-Nov-17
Papa John pulled out and if Bud pulls out, no pizza and no beer will hurt the NFL. Both pay a lot to be on the shows.

09-Nov-17
The litmus test for me is if they (Budweiser) doesn't run a commercial during the Super Bowl, because let's face it most the country watches for the commercials.

10-Nov-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

10-Nov-17
^thats a good one Kyle

I made the call

• Sitka Gear