Shiloh 09-Nov-17
South Farm 09-Nov-17
Glunt@work 09-Nov-17
DL 09-Nov-17
Woods Walker 09-Nov-17
South Farm 10-Nov-17
Sixby 10-Nov-17
09-Nov-17
I say we all stop listening to country music. No NFL. NO Country music.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/08/cma-awards-start-out-somber-then-mock-trump-as-garth-brooks-wins-entertainer-year.html

09-Nov-17
The opening had always come after the president, you have to have a sense of humor. Several years app they went on and on about the failed web site top sign up for Obamacare, it was very funny

09-Nov-17
I would like to check Underwood for ticks.

09-Nov-17
They went after everyone

The stars commented on the recent controversey surrounding the CMAs press guidelines, noting that the show is supposed to be free of politics. Paisley lamented not being able to sing topical songs such as, "Way Down Yonder on the Scaramucci," "Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders," "Harper Valley DNC" and "Stand by Your Manafort." From your link.

09-Nov-17
They also started out with Amazing Grace. Underwood sang Softly Tenderly when they did their memorium.

09-Nov-17
Shuteye, I would do more then check her for ticks. I would itch the itch if she got into some chiggers.

09-Nov-17

JL's Link
From Hunters Against PETA

Carrie Underwood gives $200 grand to the HSUS

Carrie Underwood and executives from her label recently handed over a check in the amount of $200,000 to one of the biggest anti-hunting organizations in the world – HSUS (The Humane Society of the United States).

It’s sad to see a country western star giving money to a group like this. It’s safe to say that the majority of her fans are outdoorsmen/hunters/fishermen.

We urge you to tell as many friends and family members as you can about Carrie Underwood and to stop buying her albums and supporting her. When you support her, you’re also supporting the HSUS. The largest anti-hunting group in the world – Hunters Against PETA

The ads below help support the fight for our hunting rights! Please click on them.

09-Nov-17
So you equate jokes about the President with disrespecting the flag and what it stands for? huh. That explains a lot......

09-Nov-17
........and her husband is an avid outdoorsman??? I don't get it!

09-Nov-17
Where in the hell did any of you see or hear a "Country" music singer?!?! Faron Young, Gene Watson, Merle Haggard, Waylon and Willie, Johnny Cash, George Strait, Allan Jackson, Porter and Dolly, Conway and Loretta, George and Tammy were Country singers. I saw a lot of pop singers, a few that may have been strippers, and a ton of guys that all look and sound the same, but I didn't see any "Country" singers last night...so what they said about Trump kind of falls on deaf ears...incidentally the best kind if you try listening to any of that crap!

To be fair there's a few that still sing Country...Leeann Womack, Sturgill Simpson, Kacey Musgraves, maybe Kenny Chesney or Brad Paisley on a good day. Too damn few!

09-Nov-17

Glunt@work's Link

09-Nov-17
Alan Jackson sang Two songs.

09-Nov-17
South Farm: You forgot Miranda Lambert. Other than that I agree with you!

10-Nov-17
I know, there's a few good ones still left, and fewer yet that have a couple songs that could be labeled "country", but the vast majority of what they call "country" these days makes me want to poke my ear drums out with a darning needle...and what they call an awards show is really just a fashion show and pulpit for a bunch of rich people to espouse on the evils of a capital society...the very thing that made most of them rich in the first place. That tune is getting old.

10-Nov-17
Willies Roadhouse has the real country music. So called country music had degenerated so badly we have stopped listening to it at all. SAdly its just another symptom of degeneration in general of society today.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear