NvaGvUp 10-Nov-17
South Farm 10-Nov-17
gadan 10-Nov-17
JL 10-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 10-Nov-17
Woods Walker 10-Nov-17
sportoutfitter 10-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
Reminds me of reading about the election between Harry Truman and Dewey. Newspapers had printed Dewey the winner ahead of time and the polls showed Dewey would win. After the election Truman said...so much for the polls.

10-Nov-17
I stayed up until 3AM that night and I still enjoy seeing the results all over again. I called my brother in Virginia and he answered the phone on the first ring. He was enjoying it as much as I was.

10-Nov-17
We went to bed early that night with the idea that it may very well be the last night we would sleep with any degree of the freedom we'd grown up with and known for all of our lives. I was up at 5 am and the first thing I did after I poured my coffee was turn on the radio.......and I damn near spit coffee all over the table! I went in an woke my wife and he first words were......."You'd better not be ****ing with me!!!" I HAVE been guilty of pulling her chain on occasion but not that time and NOT on something like this!

10-Nov-17
I slept well that night. 8^)

10-Nov-17

JL's Link
That was pretty funny. I like the snowflakes falling when it showed Hil supporters in disbelief and traumatized. Looking back you can see MSNBC relied heavily on the NBC/WSJ/Marist polling. I found a link that shows all the major polls/organizations that got it wrong. Also one poll that did get it right.

""One poll consistently had an accurate snapshot of the electorate — the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times “Daybreak” poll — but it was mocked by most political pundits and cable news talking heads as an outlier. The poll had given Donald Trump a significant chance to win over the past four months.""

10-Nov-17
If I had stayed up, or checked "the score" before I went hunting in the morning, it would've made for a more pleasant hunt. But, I listened to the polls like an idiot and was PO'd on stand thinking that miserable old hag was going to run the country. Until I got home and checked. My jaw hit the floor and my wife said, "yeah, me too". Smiled the rest of the day.

10-Nov-17
Don't worry; be happy!

One year anniversary of "Hillary Did NOT Win!"

10-Nov-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
????????????????// Never saw that pic before. I'll try again.........

10-Nov-17

That's better!!!

10-Nov-17

10-Nov-17
Jeff,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Best video of the election!

10-Nov-17

10-Nov-17

10-Nov-17
HA! Now they know how I felt for 8 LONG years. Thought it would NEVER end.

10-Nov-17
Great stuff! That little pick-me-up is just what I needed on this busy day.

10-Nov-17
An interesting poll may be ask folks were they voting for Trump or voting against Hil and see what the results show. Likewise....do one 180 degrees the other way.....were they voting for Hil or voting against Trump? Seeing as how Hil won the popular vote, I'm not so sure the like/hate spread would be that great.

10-Nov-17
Spike,

It's not 'my' video. It's Jeff's video. All I did was go to his link and embed the video on the thread.

10-Nov-17

10-Nov-17
If you have Netflix JTV, a good watch is a documentary titled 11/8/16. Follows people and media on Election Day. So much fun watching the hillary camp meltdown all over again :)

• Sitka Gear