Contributors to this thread:
Bowfreak 10-Nov-17
gadan 10-Nov-17
South Farm 10-Nov-17
Whitey 10-Nov-17
Whitey 10-Nov-17
South Farm 13-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
Do networks, Netflix, production companies and the like distance themselves from from the Hollywood elite sexual deviants too or is it just from people like Josh Duggar? Sexual deviancy is only an issue if you are thought to be conservative. Will there be anything left to watch or will the narrative soon be that all of these people coming forward are just liars looking for a paycheck? Personally, I find it hilarious that the left was screaming about Trump's war on women all the while their hero's are the ones actually violating any woman, man or child they can coerce, buy off or force into some freaky sexual act.

These guys are all sick, disgusting and hypocritical.

10-Nov-17
I just cancelled out Netflix account the other day. Won't miss them a bit as we don't watch it hardly at all and the programming for the kids is less than edifying.

10-Nov-17
I don't live in a cave and I've boycotted many different companies and associations for a variety of reasons. Target, Gander Mountain, Perkins, The NRA (Gasp!), North American Hunting Club (Gasp again), movies with certain individuals that I refuse to pay to watch, the local Ford dealership service center, Morries Automotive, Walser Automotive, gay bars, the NBA, and most recently the NFL (and I LOVE football!). There's "living in a cave" and living by your convictions and standing for principals you believe strongly in all the time, not just when convenient or politically correct. One of the biggest beefs I have with modern pop culture is it's ability to brainwash otherwise decent people into blindly following and supporting their industry lockstep. Just like that Aaron Tippin song, you gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything..

10-Nov-17
I canceled everything mostly because it was trash and a waste of time , sports programming was the last to go. I found a used DVD store with just about any movie you could imagine most titles are $1.99 the best part is Hollywood gets zero. I have a massive collection of great movies most were made before 1960. We can order DVD’s and cd’s from our library too. It’s a 4 mile round trip walk to pick them up. We listen to lots of music again used cd’s and we rip into mp format. The time I used to spend watching sports I use to go on hikes, fish more, do stuff with the family, hobbies etc. I think most would benefit in their waistlines and marriages by dumping most media.

10-Nov-17
We know you are twisted Doc being a Viqeens fan. The old saying rings true here. Hope in one hand crap in the other see which one fills up first when it comes to the Queens winning a Super Bowl *-)

13-Nov-17
I don't formally announce "I'm boycotting" anyone...I just simply don't patronize their business...and before I do that the business has to have deliberately or purposely done something or made a statement in opposition to my convictions. Nobody is perfect, and I'm sure eventually I could find a reason not to step foot in most businesses if I really wanted to look that hard, but I focus on just those who have gone out of their way and made public a political or cultural statements...rather than focus on what their business is they've decided to make a political stance so I have no qualms in making my own against them.

13-Nov-17
I need to cancel all that stuff too.....I literality have everything you can possible get. satellite radio, directv, Netflix, hulu, audible, spotify, it goes on an on. I'm probably forking out a few hundred a month on all that junk. I haven't listened to the satellite radio in my truck in a few years...

• Sitka Gear